United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-08-2022, 11:53 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Hate doing this. Was hoping you’d break your duck on this one but there’s still 24 hours to make me look stupid
Poor parters

Unread 31-08-2022, 11:56 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
yeah that was when the offer had been accepted and they were trying to sort out personal terms/work out the wages thing.

Since then nada. What briefings? What about the radio silence and the signing of an alternative midfielder?
When they went in for Rabiot several places were pushing the “they are still in for de jong “ narrative. I cba to go and find the links

Unread 31-08-2022, 11:58 AM
puressence

only 2 people i wanna hear from saffers and louis van gaal

Unread 31-08-2022, 12:07 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
When they went in for Rabiot several places were pushing the “they are still in for de jong “ narrative. I cba to go and find the links
Do you think everything you read in the media has been briefed?

Unread 31-08-2022, 12:10 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Do you think everything you read in the media has been briefed?
Of course not. But if several outlets are going with the same story, some of them closer to the club.

Are you know going to claim Man Utd stopped being if for de jong two months ago?

Unread 31-08-2022, 12:18 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Of course not. But if several outlets are going with the same story, some of them closer to the club.

Are you know going to claim Man Utd stopped being if for de jong two months ago?
Doesn’t sound like something I’d say tbf pal, owing to the fact I can construct a coherent sentence.

I’m not sure if or when we stopped being in for De Jong. But I find it very unlikely there’s been constant briefings to the press in recent weeks that we’re still in for him.

Unread 31-08-2022, 12:30 PM
dunk

Money is still on the table tbf, but De Jong basically has to tell Barca he’s off, which is never going to happen.

Unread 31-08-2022, 12:45 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Doesn’t sound like something I’d say tbf pal, owing to the fact I can construct a coherent sentence.

I’m not sure if or when we stopped being in for De Jong. But I find it very unlikely there’s been constant briefings to the press in recent weeks that we’re still in for him.
Believe what you want to believe. Like I said I cba to post links from news articles. It could very well be bullshit but the club has a history of briefing the press for one reason or another.

Unread 31-08-2022, 01:04 PM
92ToBury

ETH in today's presser: "For this window, it will be the end. You always have to be alert at a top club. But we will go from September to minimum January with this squad."

Bluff? Or....

Unread 31-08-2022, 01:05 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
ETH in today's presser: "For this window, it will be the end. You always have to be alert at a top club. But we will go from September to minimum January with this squad."

Bluff? Or....
What a farce this window has been. Why are we so shit at buying players?

Unread 31-08-2022, 01:10 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury

Bluff? Or....
Calm before the storm. Chelsea to panic buy slab for 40 million

Unread 31-08-2022, 01:40 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
What a farce this window has been. Why are we so shit at buying players?
weve bought 6

Unread 31-08-2022, 01:41 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
weve bought 6
Whoosh

Unread 31-08-2022, 02:29 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Hate doing this. Was hoping you’d break your duck on this one but there’s still 24 hours to make me look stupid
£#%&!ing hell

Imagine him as your lawyer.

“Yeah you’re definitely walking on these charges”
“Really?”
“Yep. Got the jury eating out of my hand. Done dealio”
“Amazing”……

“GUILTY 20 YEARS hth”

Unread 31-08-2022, 02:35 PM
Red_Rizla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
f***ing hell

Imagine him as your lawyer.

“Yeah you’re definitely walking on these charges”
“Really?”
“Yep. Got the jury eating out of my hand. Done dealio”
“Amazing”……

“GUILTY 20 YEARS hth”
Better call Saul

Unread 01-09-2022, 06:07 AM
saffers

Chelsea still lurking. If they create an opening we will sneak in there as any serious club would do. Ten Hag said the same, window not over yet.

I'm still a fredster but free agency looms large....

Unread 01-09-2022, 09:33 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Chelsea still lurking. If they create an opening we will sneak in there as any serious club would do. Ten Hag said the same, window not over yet.

Unread 01-09-2022, 11:05 AM
Dasilvatwins

If this gets done today …

Unread 01-09-2022, 12:03 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
If this gets done today …
It wont

Unread 01-09-2022, 12:21 PM
Marvel7

Quote: