United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 29-09-2018, 03:52 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
it's become toxic as many predicted.
like who? no one could have foreseen this. it's totally out of character.

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:08 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
like who? no one could have foreseen this. it's totally out of character.
Congratulations.

If you were any further up your own arse you’d wink out of existence.

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:09 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
this. Utterly depressing. Thank god I live in the US and can avoid the reporting of this shite. Couldn’t cope in England atm.

The £#%&!?

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Sparky***

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:26 PM
Tiberian

Can't just hide behind City this year. Utd have been shit for the best part of a year, since the quick start to 17/18, regressing, nothing developing, players devoid of confidence and character.

Mourinho should have been gone after Sevilla, and was never the right man for the job, but Pogba should also go and Woodward with them. Too many circus acts around the club, losing one and keeping the other is no good. Purge.

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:26 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
His home is a hotel and he's drafting his next press conference where he shites on about everything he won at Chelsea so this can't be his fault.
Would be happier if he drank a bottle of harpic tbh

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:45 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Can't just hide behind City this year. Utd have been shit for the best part of a year, since the quick start to 17/18, regressing, nothing developing, players devoid of confidence and character.

Mourinho should have been gone after Sevilla, and was never the right man for the job, but Pogba should also go and Woodward with them. Too many circus acts around the club, losing one and keeping the other is no good. Purge.
And who’s going to perform this purge, Darcy Glazer?

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:46 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Christ
No finer description of the current situation

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:49 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Part of the problem isn't it. Have a man who knows little about football in Woodward appearing to have a hand in too many decisions pertaining to football. Who are the football people with a voice above the manager who have an idea for the sporting strategy of the club?

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:56 PM
utd99

Quote:
Part of the problem isn't it. Have a man who knows little about football in Woodward appearing to have a hand in too many decisions pertaining to football. Who are the football people with a voice above the manager who have an idea for the sporting strategy of the club?
We are structurally £#%&!ed.

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:59 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Stick her in pogbas place

Can't be any worse

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:02 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I logged on to see the team selection for a 3pm kick off

Absolute £#%&!ing mongoloids.

And West Ham too. £#%&!ing jellied eel eating @#%&!s.
Trust me, you’ve saved yourself.

And don’t bother watching any highlights, there weren’t any.

Oh, except for that £#%&!ing corner that was blasted straight to a West Ham player on the edge of the D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
No one gives a shit. We’re a comedy interlude to the real football. I was speaking with a rabid blue before who couldnt even be arsed to take the piss.
Was speaking with a Leeds fan at work yesterday. He told me that him and a fellow Leeds fan were amusing themselves with our current state and he said to the other @#%&! “I work with a Man Yoo fan, £#%&!ing hell he seems to hate them even more than we do”

Pretty much sums it up I think.

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Tiberian

Lindelof by the way. What were they seeing with this guy? He makes Johnny Evans look like Vidic in terms of physical bravery.

He might be the softest CB I have ever seen at this level.

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:19 PM
ScarFace

Woody was wearing sunglasses for a reason today...

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:31 PM
Buck

Quote:
Lindelof by the way. What were they seeing with this guy?
Someone to carry Zlatan's bags around

Unread 29-09-2018, 07:08 PM
jem

Quote:
Congratulations.

If you were any further up your own arse you’d wink out of existence.
yup, that's why I always wear shades and sunblock.

p.s. it's not about me, it's about the fact that literally every £#%&!ing person on the planet could see this coming. and £#%&! you, obvs.

Unread 29-09-2018, 07:14 PM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
yup, that's why I always wear shades and sunblock.

p.s. it's not about me, it's about the fact that literally every £#%&!ing person on the planet could see this coming. and £#%&! you, obvs.
Totally with Jem on this!!

Unread 29-09-2018, 07:22 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey
Totally with Jem on this!!
At this point we couldn’t do any worse than replace boreinho with Jem. Apart from his infatuation with tony two step that is.

Unread 29-09-2018, 07:24 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
At this point we couldn’t do any worse than replace boreinho with Jem. Apart from his infatuation with tony two step that is.

Unread 29-09-2018, 07:58 PM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

Someone wake me up when Jose has gone, the dross and egos have been binned, and United have won keeping a clean sheet. Cheers.