United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 27-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Wez

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Hull v United thread. (Teams, links + doom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
No he's not.
Thats true; been to B&Q or Homebase today

Unread 27-12-2009, 07:35 PM
Stickman

That look Rooney gave Fergie, a milosecond before he turns back round. Absolutely priceless, and the reason why Manchester United are so successful under Ferguson. Thats a multi millionaire, yet the horror in his eyes through fear sums it up.

I £#%&!ing loved it

Unread 27-12-2009, 07:40 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
I would!

Unread 27-12-2009, 07:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
That look Rooney gave Fergie, a milosecond before he turns back round. Absolutely priceless, and the reason why Manchester United are so successful under Ferguson. Thats a multi millionaire, yet the horror in his eyes through fear sums it up.

I £#%&!ing loved it
Yeah, could barely contain my glee when they scored. I was like, "get in".

Unread 27-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Thats true; been to B&Q or Homebase today
No and I have decided I am never going shopping again. £#%&! me the last week - fortnight has been sheer hell. People in shops are @#%&!s, @#%&!s that buy things and @#%&!s that sell thing and @#%&!s that manage the @#%&!s that sell things to the @#%&!s that buy things.

Unread 27-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL: Hull v United thread. (Teams, links + doom)

Quote:
No and I have decided I am never going shopping again. £#%&! me the last week - fortnight has been sheer hell. People in shops are @#%&!s, @#%&!s that buy things and @#%&!s that sell thing and @#%&!s that manage the @#%&!s that sell things to the @#%&!s that buy things.

A lot of @#%&!s there mate.

When are you playing out again at Macari's

Unread 27-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez

A lot of @#%&!s there mate.

When are you playing out again at Macari's
Think a Feb apperance would be the most likely, everything needed will be paid for then and it's just paying bills that will eat in to my drinking fund.

Saying that the last 2 times I have had a drink the hangovers made me consider going for a swing in the garden so it's all gonna be about moderation and attending after a full night's kip.

The era of New-Crumps is here.

Unread 27-12-2009, 08:08 PM
MUFC One Love

£#%&!ing hell Crumps, what has happened to you mate?

Unread 27-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL: Hull v United thread. (Teams, links + doom)

Quote:
Think a Feb apperance would be the most likely, everything needed will be paid for then and it's just paying bills that will eat in to my drinking fund.

Saying that the last 2 times I have had a drink the hangovers made me consider going for a swing in the garden so it's all gonna be about moderation and attending after a full night's kip.

The era of New-Crumps is here.
Moderation is not a word I would associate with you

Would be good to see you for an ale pal

Unread 27-12-2009, 08:16 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
some of you doomlords are embarassing.

we beat a resiliant hull team and berbs is amongst the goals.

5 in his last 30.

Unread 27-12-2009, 08:20 PM
MJ Ramone

Good 3pts.
Not sure what I made of the performance.
Good to have 2 centre Halves back in the side...especially as it allowed Fletcher to move back into midfield. Thought he was excellent again today.

If Rooney get's injured for any period of time we are well & truly £#%&!ed.
The bench was piss weak in terms of attacking options.

Loved Rooney's celebration after the own goal. He £#%&!ing got that back pass out of his system!

Unread 27-12-2009, 08:30 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
£#%&!ing hell Crumps, what has happened to you mate?
The love of a good woman. Don't tell the missus about her though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Moderation is not a word I would associate with you

Would be good to see you for an ale pal
I was sick to £#%&!ing death of being hungover and going through my wages and having nothing to show for it apart from an increasing waistline and decreasing liver function.

I'll be out soon enough and more than likely I'll be going halves on a season ticket for next season as I miss Macaris and a laugh pre match, am starting to miss being there too now.

Unread 27-12-2009, 08:46 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yeah, could barely contain my glee when they scored. I was like, "get in".
in hindsight obviously

Found it endearing tbh frank

Unread 27-12-2009, 08:46 PM
borsuk

sparky at the next fred tissue curry night

Unread 27-12-2009, 08:51 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love

I did say I'd not read t'thread

Unread 27-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Turin

Anyone else pick up on Fergie's little slight on Carrick in the post-match interview?

"It was good to have Darren Fletcher back in midfield today, after himself and Michael have been playing in defence recently".

Unread 27-12-2009, 08:52 PM
borsuk

Quote:
[SIZE="5"]A step in the right direction

Goals from Wayne Rooney and Dimitar Berbatov, either side of an Andy Dawson own goal, secured a much-needed three points for United and cut Chelsea's lead at the Barclays Premier League summit to just two points. The boss was delighted with the Reds' battling win at the KC Stadium and highlighted the return of Wes Brown and Nemanja Vidic as another big plus point to the day.

"Today is a step forward for us," Sir Alex told MUTV. "We've got the win which is very important as we entering a crucial stage, and we've got two of our centre-backs back which will make a big difference to us. And they were absolutely magnificent.

"We have to give credit to Hull because they got really stuck into us and put tackles in everywhere. They gave a lot of fouls away which that had an affect on our momentum, but you know that games like this away from home will be tough."

It was an eventful afternoon for Wayne Rooney who was involved in all four goals. Having put the Reds in front on the stroke of half-time, it was his poor back pass which led to Hull's equaliser from the penalty spot. Rooney was to have the last word, however, as he created both United's second and third goals.

"He was a threat all day," declared Sir Alex. "He's a natural winner and his desire is inborn. Yes, he made a mistake, but aside from that one bad moment, he was exceptionally good. He would have been more sick than anyone by his mistake, but he's rectified it in a nice way."

Unread 27-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Tumescent Throb

Riveting stuff from Ferguson there. Stewart Gardner is such an inspiring interviewer.

Unread 27-12-2009, 09:23 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Over the last few years, i've defended Berbatov so much. "He's not lazy, he's class, he brings something different to the team, hes not an out and out goalscorer' etc etc.

Watching him today, whats he actually bringing to the team right now? I can't defend him on todays performance.

Unread 27-12-2009, 09:29 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Over the last few years, i've defended Berbatov so much. "He's not lazy, he's class, he brings something different to the team, hes not an out and out goalscorer' etc etc.

Watching him today, whats he actually bringing to the team right now? I can't defend him on todays performance.

you're obviously new to football.