United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-12-2014, 05:37 PM
djsst

Pitch has been bad since 2012 says Brendan........funny how its only come up now.

Quote:
Rodgers, though, says Balotelli may struggle to fit in to the Reds’ new 3-4-2-1 system, which is built around fluid attacking movement and high-energy pressing.

“We’ve seen that it is not really his game,” Rodgers said. “Working with Mario, we’ve seen that he is someone who is better in and around the box. That level of pressing and intensity is not part of his game.

“But you try to make the best out of the players you have
Sounds like Andy Carrol all over again. Man management skills on show from BR.

Unread 24-12-2014, 06:18 PM
Switching Off

Always the victim, even at Christmas.

Unread 24-12-2014, 08:40 PM
red in cumbria

Its never his fault, eh?

Unread 24-12-2014, 10:53 PM
sa7

Hope he has a shit Christmas

The @#%&! probably thinks tomorrow is his 2,015th birthday

Unread 24-12-2014, 11:00 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

"The group's Donkey ride to Bethlehem was outstanding"

Unread 24-12-2014, 11:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

Imagine as his young gold digger of a girlfriend opens up her present, probably a vastly expensive necklace or something. She turns, to see him like zapp brannigan, flexing infront of the mirror..."So do you like what Brendan has given you? You lucky girl you?"

Unread 25-12-2014, 12:06 AM
Switching Off

"Thanks Brendan its lovely."

"Its a terrific gift isn't it. When I bought it I knew it had the potential to be a terrific gift but over the past few months I've nurtured it everyday. It was always going to be a fantastic gift but I like to think I've taken it to that next level. And you can spend it in Next aswell."

Unread 26-12-2014, 04:38 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Pitch has been bad since 2012 says Brendan........funny how its only come up now.

"Rodgers, though, says Balotelli may struggle to fit in to the Reds’ new 3-4-2-1 system, which is built around fluid attacking movement and high-energy pressing.

“We’ve seen that it is not really his game,” Rodgers said. “Working with Mario, we’ve seen that he is someone who is better in and around the box. That level of pressing and intensity is not part of his game.

“But you try to make the best out of the players you have"
Reading that, anyone would get the impression he'd never seen him play before he signed for Liverpool, and that he inherited the player from a previous manager. And thank £#%&! for such a shit pitch hampering their style of play, otherwise they'd have won the title by 30 points last season. Maybe that's why gerrard slipped, rather than it being due his panic after losing concentration and miscontrolling the ball.

His insecurity and subsequent over compensation is great. Self portrait in his house, being embarrassed that he was married to his wife in that documentary, ditching her and having all that work done on his appearance, always deflecting blame onto others for anything shit which happens on the pitch, trying desperately to immitate shankly and be seen as a footballing genius.

Unread 26-12-2014, 04:53 PM
Nani

@TonyBarretTimes: 0-0 at Turf Moor at half-time. Burnley will wonder how they're not ahead having dominated Liverpool who have been absolutely awful.

Will probably still scab a Gerrard penalty on about 78mins

Unread 26-12-2014, 04:59 PM
ScarFace

just had a cheeky look on rawk.

all very down. all admit lucky not the be several behind. moaning to drop gerrard and jones came off after 15mins....minga then almost threw it into his own net.

Unread 26-12-2014, 05:04 PM
Part 36 Offer

murdering, dead pissing @#%&!s

Unread 26-12-2014, 06:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
just had a cheeky look on rawk.

all very down. all admit lucky not the be several behind. moaning to drop gerrard and jones came off after 15mins....minga then almost threw it into his own net.
Nothing more predictable that they would scab a win after being totally outplayed before HT :shakehead:

Shame that Burnley are so shite.

Unread 26-12-2014, 09:40 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
murdering, dead pissing @#%&!s

Unread 26-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Zorg

I bet he still stood there with his arms open wide, taking in the warm admiration of the crowd as he masterminded a scrawpy, stuttering 1-0 win at Burnley

Unread 27-12-2014, 07:06 AM
den

Still amazed at how the media have given him an absolute luxury carpet ride for all the shit results this season, the man spent £120+ dyeing the summer, been dead lucky with injuries again apart from sturridge and nowts BEEN mentioned anywhere in the SCOUSE lovin media...

Now compare the shit that LVG and utd have had thrown their way despite the overwhelming fact that our injury list is like the work of a sadistic @#%&! and the media still want to have a go at us...it must boil their piss to Utd up in 3rd and gradually getting better game by game..

Unread 27-12-2014, 05:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by den
Still amazed at how the media have given him an absolute luxury carpet ride for all the shit results this season, the man spent £120+ dyeing the summer, been dead lucky with injuries again apart from sturridge and nowts BEEN mentioned anywhere in the SCOUSE lovin media...

Now compare the shit that LVG and utd have had thrown their way despite the overwhelming fact that our injury list is like the work of a sadistic @#%&! and the media still want to have a go at us...it must boil their piss to Utd up in 3rd and gradually getting better game by game..
They resent the fact we gave Gollum the push after less than a year *so* much. Its wonderful

Unread 28-12-2014, 09:08 AM
djsst

Quote:
Rodgers is addressing about 30 under-18s and his theme is the “Ten Commandments” that youngsters must heed if they are to have a chance of making it as Liverpool players. The scholars are rapt. Rodgers, who made his name in youth coaching at Reading and Chelsea, is in his element. “If I could, I would change the name on my door from ‘Manager’ to ‘Helper.’ That’s what I’ve done all my life. I will help you, if you’re willing to learn,” he tells them.

Unread 28-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
£#%&!ing hell

he can't be real

Unread 28-12-2014, 03:34 PM
saffers

Helper Rodgers.

Swansea will beat em tomorrow, nqat.

Unread 28-12-2014, 04:11 PM
Pop

Re: Brent, you could amost imagine Rodgers going off on one on live TV after his eventual sacking......

"Brendan, 10th place finish, 42 points off the top of the table and no European football at Anfield next season. Taking all that into account, would it be fair to say your dismissal is justified?"

"Gary, I don't look upon this like it's the end, I look upon it like it's moving on. It's like my work here's done. I can't imagine Jesus going 'Oh, I've told a few people in Bethlehem I'm the son of God, can I just stay here with Mum and Dad now?' No. You gotta move on. You gotta spread the word. You gotta go to Nazareth. And that's, very much like... me. My world does not end within these four walls, Liverpool's a big place. And when I've finished with Liverpool, there's Brackley, Dartford, Halifax, you know I've got to-Woking, Yately. You know? My, Rhyl, Port Talbot......because I am my own boss, I can-Burfield. I can wake up one morning and go 'Ooh, I don't feel like working today, can I just stay in bed?' 'Ooh, don't know, better ask the boss.' 'Brendan can I stay in bed all day?' 'Yes you can Brendan.' Both me, that's not me in bed with another bloke called Brendan by the way".
Closed Thread