antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
what a #@&%!.
Yup.

Unread 06-06-2012, 11:34 AM
Ginners

an exceptionally talented #@&%! unfortunately. he will terorrise the premiership.

Unread 06-06-2012, 11:36 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
an exceptionally talented #@&%! unfortunately. he will terorrise the premiership.
from what I gather, this. The shrills of Edaaaarrrrr Hazzaaarrrrrrrrrrrr are beginning to haunt me.

Unread 06-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
does look talented tbf.

Unread 06-06-2012, 11:42 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
does look talented tbf.
yep, looks like he'd be a sharp dresser, too. can see him tearing saville row and new one, tbh.

Unread 06-06-2012, 01:17 PM
Stickman

rather there than City tbh. A strong Chelsea is something we should be thankful for, they dont particularly offend us and are a helping hand at keeping the Vermin and City off trophies.

Unread 06-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
rather there than City tbh. A strong Chelsea is something we should be thankful for, they dont particularly offend us and are a helping hand at keeping the Vermin and City off trophies.
in a year or two we'll be happy to see them win the league while we battle for 4th place.

Unread 06-06-2012, 02:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
in a year or two we'll be happy to see them win the league while we battle for 4th place.
That's the spirit, pol

Unread 06-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Yeah they're great aren't they.

I'm delighted that the shower of reprehensible @#%&!s that is Chelsea FC are strengthening their team, if only to keep trophies away from another team we don't like.

Welcome to the mentality of a small time also-ran.

Unread 06-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry the Berry
City are the biggest concern anyway, them @#%&!s could be around for the next 50 years
It doesn't matter if united get rid of the glazer debt. Thats the key issue. A debt free united going up against city would be great.

Unread 06-06-2012, 04:12 PM
celtbion

Thought Keane was spot on about him before the game at the weekend.
Very lightweight and a bit of a tit.

At least Utd's new lad will bring plenty industriousness (and at half the price)

Unread 08-06-2012, 04:35 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

I'm delighted that the shower of reprehensible @#%&!s that is Chelsea FC are strengthening their team, if only to keep trophies away from another team we don't like.

In 2008-2009 did you want Chelsea up with us as 'insurance' or did you want beaten the Vermin ALL on us?

I dont want chelsea winning a sausage but if them or Arsenal contest a trophy with City or the Vermin then its a no brainer Mr Mcawesome

Unread 08-06-2012, 08:42 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

ask yourself - who would you have rather lost the league to in the last minute of injury time - city or chelsea (or even liverpool )?

I think that is the point he is making. we are not going to win every year. lesser of two evils.

seems sensible to me.

Unread 08-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
ask yourself - who would you have rather lost the league to in the last minute of injury time - city or chelsea (or even liverpool )?

I think that is the point he is making. we are not going to win every year. lesser of two evils.

seems sensible to me.
tbf chelsea are sparky's local team so he has to put up with them.

Unread 08-06-2012, 08:49 AM
magnach

Hazard is a good player

Unread 08-06-2012, 12:08 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnach
Hazard is a good player
Do the words "riot in your toilet" mean anything to you?

Unread 08-06-2012, 02:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

seems sensible to me.
Would have been even worse than ciddy, nqat. And always will be, too.

The End

Unread 08-06-2012, 02:57 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

The End
For me it's like choosing which %@#$&! I want hacking off with a rusty kitchen fork.

Unread 08-06-2012, 02:59 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

The End
Maybe in Cumbria it would.
Closed Thread