United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-08-2022, 02:05 PM
tatty

Our summer transfers shouldn't be hinging on the whims of Barcelona paying some wages.

No serious club would accept that situation.

Unread 10-08-2022, 02:20 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
I’m at the £#%&! him stage now. Leave him hanging there like an unwanted stepchild the Little Lord Fontleroy looking bastard. Doesn’t want to be here anyway.
From over a month ago.

Just keeping this here for the upcoming trials; hoping for a bit more justice than the Vidal trial fiasco

Unread 10-08-2022, 02:41 PM
Danoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Our summer transfers shouldn't be hinging on the whims of Barcelona paying some wages.

No serious club would accept that situation.
It is exceptional circumstances

Unread 10-08-2022, 02:50 PM
goldfinger II

It's not his deal that bothers me. I get why they'd hang on.

It's the lack of other business.

Unread 10-08-2022, 02:53 PM
Joe Biden

If he ends up at Chelsea the two titheads in charge of transfers have to go.

Unread 10-08-2022, 02:57 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
No one of note has said anything about this being a dead deal.

Stay calm.

No way he stays at Barca. And he will not pick Chelsea over us. A lot of Boehly propaganda being spread without them going all the way. The language is very telling, Always qualifying things.

This is the key week surely. If hes still a Barca player this time next week you have to imagine that this is gonna go to court between player and club. Can you stay at a club forcing you to reduce your salary after already owing you millions from before?

People attacking Ten Hag aswell now claiming De Jong never wanted to join is so, so weird. Do not overreact to every media tidbit. Get offline and read a book.

Mate your a £#%&!ing hobbit from Norway

Unread 10-08-2022, 03:10 PM
saffers

Lock the thread they say

Now do you think we would have a deal with Ali Dursun if Frenkie did not himself want it?

There is a reason we are still waiting for the player. Chelsea stuff is probably just hot air from Spain trying to bully us into paying the deferred wages so they can sell the player.

Van der kraan is the editor of de telegraaf who will most certainly have a line to Frenkies agent Ali Dursun. Do you believe this or some nonsense sourced from the catalans.

I know some of you hate our club deeply but do you believe they would be waiting all this time if the player did not wanna come? Just ignore the thread if you dont have the stones for this saga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Mate your a £#%&!ing hobbit from Norway
Im 6ft2 you fat shit.

Unread 10-08-2022, 03:12 PM
ZiggyStardust

Sadly Marcell van der Kraan is a bit of a bullshit artist

Hope it's true we have a deal with the agent of FDJ but I doubt it

Unread 10-08-2022, 03:15 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Is he not a wum?

He name in Dutch translates as ‘Parcel man and van’.

Unread 10-08-2022, 03:16 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

So the chief sports editor of the telegraaf is a bullshit artist. The biggest dutch paper for sports and football. He wouldnt say that if it wasnt true.

Meanwhile every bullshit spin from london papers and catalan papers are taken as gospel.

Theres a reason why the main United journalists and big guys like Orstein and Romano havent said anything about United pulling out.

From the Arnautovic case, you see how quick and easy it is to brief that you are not interested....

Unread 10-08-2022, 03:19 PM
Switching Off

Never in doubt.

NedKelly

When’s the deadline for Barca to register their players by again? 13th?

Whether he’s coming here or not, we won’t be waiting more than 2/3 days now before we know.

dunk

The thing about a meeting with his agent Monday and subsequent agreement of a financial package for Frenkie appears to be true tbf.

Doesn’t solve the question of whether the beef between him and Barca can be sorted in time for him to leave, if he’ll leave if it is sorted, or isn’t, or whether the Chelsea stuff is true.

My Name is Heath

https://metro.co.uk/2022/08/10/chels...t-strip_item_1

Surely Chelsea makes more sense anyway?

Neo

Exclamation

Quote:
No way he stays at Barca. And he will not pick Chelsea over us.
Interesting statements here.

If neither of these things happen, as you categorically say they won't, what's your forefeit, or do you not have the 'stones'?

Unread 10-08-2022, 03:29 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
When’s the deadline for Barca to register their players by again? 13th?

Whether he’s coming here or not, we won’t be waiting more than 2/3 days now before we know.
Thank £#%&!!

Unread 10-08-2022, 03:31 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Thank £#%&!!
Even I’m drained from it.

I miss it being only June…

Unread 10-08-2022, 03:38 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Interesting statements here.

If neither of these things happen, as you categorically say they won't, what's your forefeit, or do you not have the 'stones'?
You cannot do bets when a criminal enterprise like Barcelona is involved.

Now the players they have announced and presented might have to use their get out clause since they cannot be registered yet nor have been paid

Agent arriving in Barca for talks, things could heat up in the next 24 hrs

Unread 10-08-2022, 04:21 PM
puressence

Quote:
Lock the thread they say

https://twitter.com/UtdPlug/status/1557326689683886081

Now do you think we would have a deal with Ali Dursun if Frenkie did not himself want it?

There is a reason we are still waiting for the player. Chelsea stuff is probably just hot air from Spain trying to bully us into paying the deferred wages so they can sell the player.

Van der kraan is the editor of de telegraaf who will most certainly have a line to Frenkies agent Ali Dursun. Do you believe this or some nonsense sourced from the catalans.

I know some of you hate our club deeply but do you believe they would be waiting all this time if the player did not wanna come? Just ignore the thread if you dont have the stones for this saga.

Im 6ft2 you fat shit.
Shit bigger

Unread 10-08-2022, 04:59 PM
windy waffles

Should sign Kessie and Christensen if they're giving them away.
Closed Thread