Unread 01-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
trophies won between the 3 of them: 0

european campaigns between the 3 of them: 0

title challenges between the 3 of them: 0

face it pal, we're £#%&!ed
If only the 20 odd players on our books had some of those things.

Unread 01-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
If only the 20 odd players on our books had some of those things.
with the backing of fergie et al who had won everything in the game.

are you seriously happy with having a manager and coaching team that has zero experience of a european or title-challenging campaign?

Unread 01-07-2013, 10:44 PM
saffers

Quote:
trophies won between the 3 of them: 0

european campaigns between the 3 of them: 0

title challenges between the 3 of them: 0

face it pal, we're £#%&!ed
David Moyes is our manager now.

If you don't like it, go and watch Blackpool

Unread 01-07-2013, 10:45 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
David Moyes is our manager now.

If you don't like it, go and watch Blackpool
yes, you said that last week. any new material? #headsgone

Unread 01-07-2013, 10:46 PM
dunk

Sparky is just glad to see the back of Ferie. It's early days, but there is unlimited doom mileage in good ol' Moyesy, he doesn't need to bring it out all at once though, softly softly...

Unread 01-07-2013, 10:46 PM
saffers

Quote:
yes, you said that last week. any new material? #headsgone
If you don't like it
go and watch
Blackpool

Unread 01-07-2013, 10:47 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Sparky is just glad to see the back of Ferie. It's early days, but there is unlimited doom mileage in good ol' Moyesy, he doesn't need to bring it out all at once though, softly softly...
hadn't thought of it like that, tbh. it all makes sense now.

i hope the eyes of cod does brilliantly for us, but i can't help thinking he's dropped a %@#$&! by not having at least one experienced winner on the coaching staff.

Unread 01-07-2013, 10:50 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
hadn't thought of it like that, tbh. it all makes sense now.

i hope the eyes of cod does brilliantly for us, but i can't help thinking he's dropped a %@#$&! by not having at least one experienced winner on the coaching staff.
I think Giggs will be a de facto coach in fairness. He probably won't play much and will be the boss of the dressing room. Not a coincidence that he was in that meeting with Fergie and Moyes the day after Moyes got the job. There's good pros in there they won't need a huge amount of management.

Unread 01-07-2013, 10:52 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
said the 3 team @#%&!to without a hint of irony.

bring your ipad to bloomfield road eh?

:rattled: #headsgone

any opinion on moyes and his coaching staff or are you just trolling?

Unread 01-07-2013, 10:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
with the backing of fergie et al who had won everything in the game.

are you seriously happy with having a manager and coaching team that has zero experience of a european or title-challenging campaign?
They weren't working at Homebase last month you know Jack, they have actually worked a fair bit in football.

Yes they haven't ever managed a premier league winning team or experienced champions league football but then there's only a small select group of managers that have.

For me there was only ever one manager in world football that could take over and virtually guarantee success, but he's now at Chelsea. Everyone else is always going to be a gamble.

Am I happy that Moyes is manager? Yes, i am. I see a manager hungry to prove himself, who isn't afraid to bring his own people in and enforce his own ideas onto an already £#%&!ing top notch squad. It may not feel like it at first but this needs to happen.

Unread 01-07-2013, 10:54 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
They weren't working at Homebase last month you know Jack, they have actually worked a fair bit in football.

Yes they haven't ever managed a premier league winning team or experienced champions league football but then there's only a small select group of managers that have.

For me there was only ever one manager in world football that could take over and virtually guarantee success, but he's now at Chelsea. Everyone else is always going to be a gamble.

Am I happy that Moyes is manager? Yes, i am. I see a manager hungry to prove himself, who isn't afraid to bring his own people in and enforce his own ideas onto an already £#%&!ing top notch squad. It may not feel like it at first but this needs to happen.
that wasn't my question.

Unread 01-07-2013, 10:55 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Spot on.

In the words of Fergie, paraphrasing slightly: Get behind the @#%&!.

Unread 01-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Spot on.

In the words of Fergie, paraphrasing slightly: Get behind the @#%&!.
you're allowed to want him to do well and be slightly worried at the lack of experience in the new coaching set up. it's not a black and white issue that some seem keen to make it out to be.

Unread 01-07-2013, 10:59 PM
dunk

Quote:

B&Q?

Unread 01-07-2013, 11:03 PM
TheKitchenSink

I'm trying. I really am. But...

Sigh...

Unread 01-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
you're allowed to want him to do well and be slightly worried at the lack of experience in the new coaching set up. it's not a black and white issue that some seem keen to make it out to be.
We're all worried that he may not do well. But i'm also excited for a new era, new players and new ideas.

The infrastructure is there, everything is set up for continued success. You have to just have a bit of faith that Fergie spent a quarter of a century building something that isn't going to fall apart simply because he isn't managing the team anymore.

Unread 01-07-2013, 11:16 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Agreed, but some of the shit on here

Some must think it's cool to slate Moyes, or keep saying the same boring regurgitated stuff over and over. Not you with that bit, but it's all a bit £#%&!ing tiresome.

Again, what sparky just put is spot on. Pretty much echoes what I was gonna put here.

Unread 01-07-2013, 11:16 PM
dunk

Wish you'd had/shown this much faith in Fergie while he was manager tbh Sparky.
Closed Thread