United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-03-2012, 09:36 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
They'll go all out to get Jose back, for sure.
everyone is banging on about him, but wasn't he sacked by chelsea? i doubt he would choose to go back... pride and common sense will get in the way.

Unread 06-03-2012, 09:38 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
that's what i'd do if I owned United tbf
mate of mine used to live in the big end terrace house to the left of the gates at the cliff. next best thing I guess.

Unread 06-03-2012, 09:43 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
everyone is banging on about him, but wasn't he sacked by chelsea? i doubt he would choose to go back... pride and common sense will get in the way.
He will for £12 million a year and Ronnie being signed according to one of todays papers.

Unread 06-03-2012, 10:11 AM
andyroo

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...lsea-liverpool

It's all so obvious!

Unread 06-03-2012, 10:17 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I'd £#%&!in' love him to go there. Imagine how long it's take before him and Abramovic were in open warfare.

Unread 06-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Pete's Shoes

I can see Abramovich just £#%&!in football off altogether. He might tire of splashin all his cash knowing the arabs can outbid him for anyone anyway.

Unread 06-03-2012, 10:23 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete's Shoes
I can see Abramovich just £#%&!in football off altogether. He might tire of splashin all his cash knowing the arabs can outbid him for anyone anyway.
Whoever it is that comes in it's quite a rebuilding job innit?

Unread 06-03-2012, 10:24 AM
Crumps

Why doesn't Abramovich just do his badges. I would and I'd be bloody good at it too.

Unread 06-03-2012, 10:31 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
He's had offers from 'two or three clubs plus an international side?'

Yeah, probably Wolves, Sheff Weds, Notts County and Thailand, £#%&!ing deluded @#%&!.

Unread 06-03-2012, 10:57 AM
Pete's Shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Whoever it is that comes in it's quite a rebuilding job innit?
Chelsea are in a real state, the first job has to be to put terry, lampard and drogba on the transfer list and get rid of all these advisers like Mike Emenalo who have the ear of Abramovich. I just hope what we're witnessing here with the rentboys is a pre-cursor to what happens down the road in a few years

Unread 06-03-2012, 11:05 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Chelsea are in a real state, the first job has to be to put terry, lampard and drogba on the transfer list and get rid of all these advisers like Mike Emenalo who have the ear of Abramovich. I just hope what we're witnessing here with the rentboys is a pre-cursor to what happens down the road in a few years

Unread 06-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Why doesn't Abramovich just do his badges. I would and I'd be bloody good at it too.
Here's the evidence

Unread 06-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Here's the evidence

That's just evidence of being an amazing scout. Just pick any of my posts on football (apart from anything on Anderson pre the City game and anything with the words 'Reo' and 'Coker' in it) and you'll see my credentials, pal.

Unread 06-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
hope so. Some mentioned that the arabs are more patient with mancini than chelsea are with their merrygoround. Russian moron.
But mancini is close to winning the league. If he doesn't, that would be the real test of their patience.

The look they gave him after the charity shield

Unread 06-03-2012, 11:31 AM
borsuk

i miss garrrrrry 'yellow' #@&%!

Unread 06-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Jez Quigley

Default Who

was it on here who said that Cook looks like he is thinking about if a shark could ever play snooker or something whilst pretending he is on the same wavelength as his boss

Garry Cook. Made for City that div was.

Unread 06-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
was it on here who said that Cook looks like he is thinking about if a shark could ever play snooker or something whilst pretending he is on the same wavelength as his boss

Garry Cook. Made for City that div was.

Unread 06-03-2012, 01:07 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
He's had offers from 'two or three clubs plus an international side?'

Yeah, probably Wolves, Sheff Weds, Notts County and Thailand, £#%&!ing deluded @#%&!.
Probably England

Unread 06-03-2012, 08:36 PM
thatsfuctit

Oliver Kay ‏ @OliverKayTimes Close
Surprising Chelsea team news. Torres and Bertrand start, Essien, Lampard, Drogba and ... Terry on bench

will de matteo make it to the weekend?
Closed Thread