United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-12-2012, 05:21 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Thieving @#%&!

Don't worry Zorg. We know where 'bouncy fat cat that doesn't quite fit into any given situation, but makes you laugh anyway' Gif came from.

Unread 20-12-2012, 05:25 PM
PaulParkers

Who is the best travel firm to use these days for Euro aways if I dont do it all myself. No such thing as MU Travel anymore I dont 'spose?

Unread 20-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Who is the best travel firm to use these days for Euro aways if I dont do it all myself. No such thing as MU Travel anymore I dont 'spose?
define: Best

Unread 20-12-2012, 05:33 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
alcoholic

Unread 20-12-2012, 05:33 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Anyone where I can get a ticket tbh and not have to £#%&! about for hours on the net looking for flights, accommodation etc

Unread 20-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Mr_Ed

I'm conflicted.

It's like having the best ever missus who leaves you for another fella for her to turn up a while later with her new fella to come and take her TV back...

You do know he's going to score don't you. He'll run off patting his chest mocking us... The handsome, smug, rich bastard.

Unread 20-12-2012, 05:44 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
I'm conflicted.

It's like having the best ever missus who leaves you for another fella for her to turn up a while later with her new fella to come and take her TV back...

You do know he's going to score don't you. He'll run off patting his chest mocking us... The handsome, smug, rich bastard.
Hence why it's good getting him so early on in the competition.

Imagine Ronnie scoring the winner in the final.

Unread 20-12-2012, 05:55 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Thomas Cook Sports do the official trips these days.

Unread 20-12-2012, 06:01 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Don't worry Zorg. We know where 'bouncy fat cat that doesn't quite fit into any given situation, but makes you laugh anyway' Gif came from.
it's on my CV.

Unread 20-12-2012, 06:03 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
I'm conflicted.

We could always beat them, Ed. That's where your analogy needs an addendum: your ex-missus shows up for her TV and you're sitting there with Robin van Persie, and he brought over his 60". Also you've got another girl, too.

Unread 20-12-2012, 06:05 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
We could always beat them, Ed. That's where your analogy needs an addendum: your ex-missus shows up for her TV and you're sitting there with Robin van Persie, and he brought over his 60". Also you've got another girl, too.

Like a mixed metaphor in a china shop. Beautifully put.

Unread 20-12-2012, 06:08 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Or the ex (that you love) could turn up, have a shit time with the new bloke, remember the good times and think "£#%&! it i'll give it another go"

If we're injury free and the tombola has't had a wine before hand we've got a real chance.

Unread 20-12-2012, 06:11 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
If we're injury free and the tombola has't had a wine before hand we've got a real chance.
I'll be amazed if we go to Madrid with a sober tinkerbell and fully fit side. Not happening pal.

Unread 20-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Zorg

The ex's pimp might even fancy moving to Manchester.

Unread 20-12-2012, 06:13 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

great draw looking forward to going back to Madrid we should get 6k plus tickets

would rather knock them out than face them in the semi or final

be great to see big Ronnie back at OT and sure he will get a great reception...and RvP's shirt after we knock them out

Unread 20-12-2012, 06:15 PM
dunk

'If we're injury free' ffs

Fast passing, high pressing and an interchangeable front 4 to 6, depending on Jose's selection against the shit@#%&!s it's gonna be a £#%&!ing massacre.

They may not be what they were last season, then neither are we, worryingly. Our one saving grace, our solid defence, has long since £#%&!ed off. We are incapable of keeping the ball under any kind of pressure and have no wingers. Ashley Young in the Bernabeau for £#%&!s sake

Did I read someone say United have the better attack btw?

Our only hope is that they are at war with each other by the time we get there and are decimated by injuries.

Unread 20-12-2012, 06:18 PM
£#%&! KFC

when are the dates btw

Unread 20-12-2012, 06:19 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
when are the dates btw
Already out. Madrid 13 Feb, Manchester 5 March

Unread 20-12-2012, 06:20 PM
dunk

Quote: