United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:44 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* World Cup 2010 (Semi Finals Match 1) thread - teams, links and BANTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Press £#%&!athon over Boateng and whoever else City many to bribe and blackmail into joining them

I had a City fan bragging to me about how may players they could have in the WC Final today :shakehead:
Forgot about that @#%&!

%@#$&!s

They are a laughable set of pillocks aint they!

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:44 PM
denis lawless

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* World Cup 2010 (Semi Finals Match 1) thread - teams, links and BANTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Holland win = Press Arsenal £#%&!athon over Van Persie and Vermin over Kuyt

Spain win = Press Arsenal £#%&!athon over Fabregas and Vermin over Bruno

Germany to win please
agree with the first two....but id hate Podolski and Klosse running around with the trophy as well.....with ballack and merkel dancing around in the background.

im looking forward to the charidee shield tbh

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:45 PM
taff

Quote:
I had a City fan bragging to me about how may players they could have in the WC Final today :shakehead:
they'd probably use it as grounds to demand that we take the ticker down

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:45 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
I don't think AjaxRed will enjoy reading this thread.

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:46 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
Is there a bigger @#%&! in football than Robben? Well yes there is and his name's Van Bommel the horrible cynical cheating scumbag should have been sent off at Old Trafford but seems to live a charmed existence.

Sorry can't enjoy watching Hollland at all hope they get spanked in the final.
he £#%&!ing does.

i remember seeing him play for psv against lids - 1st leg (in eindhoven) he put in some shocking shite snidey shithouse challenges - I took some punters to the game at elland road and i thought 'someone clatter the @#%&! early doors' preferably crippling him, he looked like he was shitting himself for the whole first half as the crowd were giving him plenty, but lids never got to grips with him and he gradually started bossing the game and eventually scored a last minute winner.

by rights he should have been in £#%&!ing hospital - he ends up £#%&!ing winning it..

if we signed him, he'd get sent off every other week.

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
agree with the first two....but id hate Podolski and Klosse running around with the trophy as well.....with ballack and merkel dancing around in the background.

im looking forward to the charidee shield tbh
When's our 1st friendly btw?

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
they'd probably use it as grounds to demand that we take the ticker down
It's looking like they will have a World Cup winner of some description in their ranks next season.

Ben

can i just post this picture and do a little

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldosgoodallthetime
Tour of America/Canada starts in about a week or so.

No rest, no peace, no transfers if every £#%&!er is in America.

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:48 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldosgoodallthetime
dunno....but THATS my WC final now

charity shield > WCF

Zorg

Quote:
It's looking like they will have a World Cup winner of some description in their ranks next season.
They've already got one, Vieira.

In any case, they had 1947 World Footballer of the Year George Weah so it doesn't matter.

Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
can i just post this picture and do a little

your dealer will be happy

Unread 06-07-2010, 10:20 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane

Unread 06-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
touche. @#%&!

that injury time seemed to last forever

Unread 06-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Whalefish

That game tonight was as dull as an 80 year old @#%&!.

The 2010 World Cup, where £#%&! all stood out.

Unread 06-07-2010, 10:31 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
That game tonight was as dull as an 80 year old @#%&!.

The 2010 World Cup, where £#%&! all stood out.
It's been a flat tournament imo, almost like an end of season thing everyone just wants to get out of the way with a lot of tired players there.

Unread 06-07-2010, 10:43 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
That game tonight was as dull as an 80 year old @#%&!
I hesitate to ask this..........but how do you know??

Unread 07-07-2010, 01:01 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I just think this year has been lacking excitement & lacking great goals.
All the 'star turns' have failed to turn up, most games have flattered to deceive.

1990 had a great showing by England to keep the excitement up - that SF with Germany was a great game. Italy had a good young side that year + the star of the tournament in Schillaci.
Of course during Italia 90 I was at school & happy.
bit of a myth.

draws with Holland and Ireland, scraped wins over the mighty Egypt and Belgium and a hairy win over Cameroon.

Unread 07-07-2010, 01:18 AM
red in cumbria

Indeed. Germany was our only decent game of that campaign really, and a whole myth factory has been built around it

It shouldn't be forgotten that the Germans started that competition with a bang, but limped over the line in the end. Combine that with an Argie side that, after being totally humbled by Cameroon in the opening game, decided it was better off not trying to actually play football - and the unbelievable wretchedness of the final that year becomes rather less of a surprise

Unread 07-07-2010, 10:43 AM
signed dc

I only caught the highlights on bbc last night - how did it work without Beglin there? Couldn't they find anyone else who could simply sit there and watch the action replays and describe what was happening?
Closed Thread