United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 21-12-2011, 10:58 PM
My Name is Keith

My gad. I like.

I just wish city would £#%&! off. Pretty much hate them more than I have ever hated anything ever. Ever.

Unread 21-12-2011, 11:00 PM
dunk

2 Points and 10 goals and we're getting better

Need to get a midfielder in though, and a £#%&!ing FB, Smalldog needs to play CB.

Unread 21-12-2011, 11:00 PM
ziggyman17

Lindegaard looks very good in goal.. Seems to bring a calmness to our defence.. I would like to see him get a run in the team.. Has never let us down.. Makes buying De Gea all the more puzzling.. considering money is tight..

Unread 21-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Fair play to Fulham they threw everything at us 2nd half. Defensively we were spot on, Linders had another great game.
prefer him to dg atm tbf

Unread 21-12-2011, 11:01 PM
The Watcher

Nani

Really enjoyed that, it was like pre-season again with United playing decent stuff

Just a shame another one of our quality players got a serious injury. Even our makeshift midfielders are disappearing ffs

Unread 21-12-2011, 11:02 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
2 Points and 10 goals and we're getting better

Need to get a midfielder in though, and a £#%&!ing FB, Smalldog needs to play CB.
he really was superb wasnt he

towering headers, storming runs back chasing opposition players, great tackles...

him and jones look like sensational business. talk up silva and aguero all you like, these two give the same amount of satisfaction

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Lindegaard looks very good in goal.. Seems to bring a calmness to our defence.. I would like to see him get a run in the team.. Has never let us down.. Makes buying De Gea all the more puzzling.. considering money is tight..
Been baffling me for months, it's not like we were under pressure to buy DdG due to other clubs interest

MJ Ramone

Quote:
Newcastle have done well since then

"Cheating the manager"
Yep.

They were £#%&!ing dying for the result against us. £#%&!ing #@&%!s.

Unread 21-12-2011, 11:03 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Been baffling me for months, it's not like we were under pressure to buy DdG due to other clubs interest
And if does reach his potential he'll £#%&! off back to Spain as quick as he can..

Unread 21-12-2011, 11:03 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Lindegaard looks very good in goal.. Seems to bring a calmness to our defence.. I would like to see him get a run in the team..
Yep, he should keep his place nqat

Unread 21-12-2011, 11:04 PM
The Watcher

Apparently, halfway through his forth season at the club, Berbatov managed to bag his 50th goal

Unread 21-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Tiberian

Carrick looked a bit leggy in the second half, and Giggs clearly tired, it left Fulham a fair amount of space through the middle of the pitch, and they could have scored 2/3. Some wonderful football at times from Utd though. Odd season, fantastic at the start, a long dour spell but again some great football in the last few weeks.

The midfield injuries with a lot of games in quick succession is a major problem, the 2 tonight will not be able to play in all of them, Fletcher, Cleverley, Anderson, Jones all out. Blackburn could see a very risky team selection.

Unread 21-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Rhodzy

Suarez giving his shirt to a black player, shocker.

Unread 21-12-2011, 11:06 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

DdG has been really good for us this year and he's still No 1 choice, but the fact that when Linda does play he does very well helps both Lindgaard and De Gea.

Delighted with both options, considering we've relied so much on Edwin over the last 4/5 years.

Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Suarez giving his shirt to a black player, shocker.
What a man he is.

King Kenny will be sure Luis doesn't walk alone in all of this.

The pair of £#%&!ing @#%&!s.

Whalefish

Quote:
DdG has been really good for us this year and he's still No 1 choice, but the fact that when Linda does play he does very well helps both Lindgaard and De Gea.

Delighted with both options, considering we've relied so much on Edwin over the last 4/5 years.
Yup. Spot on fella. A bit of £#%&!ing sense.

Rhodzy

Thumbs up

Quote:

Yep, people suggest DDG has been a flop. £#%&!ing hell, reel it in. :shakehead:

Unread 21-12-2011, 11:07 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Another assist for Serious Tone.
He's well and truly back.

Another top performance from him tonight.

Him and Nani are comfortably our first choice wingers atm. Young needs to sort his shit out.

Credit to the defence. I thought the Vidic injury would hit us bad, and it still might, but that's two clean sheets on the bounce away from home.

Smallingbauer was a monster, and Evans did well again. Hope Rio and Jones-eh get back quick. If we're still close to City by January and we get our injured players back fit, especially Rafael and Cleverley, then we have a very good chance. I'm optimistic.

Unread 21-12-2011, 11:07 PM
PaulParkers

Linders has done enough to keep his place IMO. More reliable keeper

Unread 21-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Apparently, halfway through his forth season at the club, Berbatov managed to bag his 50th goal
In 103 starts, and 38 sub appearances. Not a terrible record really, and after being top scorer last season the manner in which he has been marginalized has been a bit harsh.