Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Wasn’t hoping for one today tbh..
:GervaisShrug:

Unread 03-06-2023, 05:42 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I suppose today might make it a bit more likely they do £#%&! off? Every cloud
Why? We don’t win the FA Cup every year. Ridiculous to think us making top four or winning/not winning the fa cup will make a difference.

Unread 03-06-2023, 05:45 PM
ScarFace

Nah. The other Glazer gimp was there today, as well as the usual zombie.

We'll announce on Monday we're being half sold to Jim with all the Glazers retaining x% in the club and the new era of running us like a business will start.

Unread 03-06-2023, 05:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Why? We don’t win the FA Cup every year. Ridiculous to think us making top four or winning/not winning the fa cup will make a difference.
I think winning it might have made them think they can hang on for at least a while. But nowhere to hide now.

Unread 03-06-2023, 07:49 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I think winning it might have made them think they can hang on for at least a while. But nowhere to hide now.
I don’t think so mate. I don’t think they do very much based on what we think. They’ll know exactly what they want to do and nothing United or their fans do will change that.

Just like the last 18 years.

Unread 03-06-2023, 08:55 PM
pc6090

If the Bert’s win next Saturday I hope the announce it just after the final whistle to take the spotlight of their day

Unread 03-06-2023, 08:56 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc6090
If the Bert’s win next Saturday I hope the announce it just after the final whistle to take the spotlight of their day
I can genuinely see that happening and being the plan for a while tbh, or at least I hope it is.

Unread 03-06-2023, 08:59 PM
Bunker Buster

NYSE Doesn't trade Saturday evening...

Unread 04-06-2023, 11:06 AM
magic_cantona

So do we think the announcement of SJR and The Glazers will be tomorrow? Just reading stories of dread and transfer plans on hold or on a budget. It's absolutely awful not knowing. Limbo with the sword of Damacles dangling

Unread 04-06-2023, 11:15 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
So do we think the announcement of SJR and The Glazers will be tomorrow? Just reading stories of dread and transfer plans on hold or on a budget. It's absolutely awful not knowing. Limbo with the sword of Damacles dangling
Haven’t been able to sleep for days now. Can’t even focus on playing with the kids. Eldest asked if I could play in the garden with him earlier and all I could say was “only when we know who’s buying the club, son”. Felt gutted for him but he’ll understand one day.

Unread 04-06-2023, 11:19 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Haven’t been able to sleep for days now. Can’t even focus on playing with the kids. Eldest asked if I could play in the garden with him earlier and all I could say was “only when we know who’s buying the club, son”. Felt gutted for him but he’ll understand one day.
I can’t eat for worrying about it

Unread 04-06-2023, 11:20 AM
dunk

Quote:
Some way to go yet pal.

I was reading that if they can generate £100m in sales they can effectively spend £300m and new FFP (no idea on the calculations for that) without the takeover being completed. The problem is that the same £#%&!nuggets negotiating and signing off deals, particularly sales, will still be in charge, so we’ll probably generate and £15m all in loan fees

Unread 04-06-2023, 11:20 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Worst pain I've been in for years, mentally, physically, I'm literally biting my nails down to stubs....
I keep thinking today is the day, refreshing my feeds, checking the NYSE app....
This is a road I didn't think I'd walk...
Endless, into the night, "for sale signs" rushing past...
Just endless tweets from @utdNewsflash and @devilFacts rushing through my peripheries...

Please...

Unread 04-06-2023, 11:46 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

Unread 04-06-2023, 01:06 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I can’t eat for worrying about it
We all know that's a lie you fat bastard.

Unread 04-06-2023, 01:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Unread 04-06-2023, 01:35 PM
Vedder

Quote:

Unread 04-06-2023, 02:06 PM
dunk

Quote: