United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 26-12-2015, 02:33 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
Which is down to the manager so he has to go.

Not hard to understand mate.
Ah right so the players can choose who to play and not to play for? And you think that's acceptable? Personally I think it's disgusting but you've obviously got different expectations of the overpaid shithouses. Mate.

redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
On the sauce pal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Give it up, pal. They have
22 years 7 months since

ziggyman17

The players can say all they like.. But they are going through the motions.. Playing like they are waiting for a new manager to take over.. Im afraid LVGs reign is coming to an end..

VodkaAndCoke

A disgraceful half of football.

£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Anyone who thinks just getting rid of the manager is going to sort this sorry £#%&!ing mess of disgusting @#%&!s out is deluded. They should be £#%&!ing ashamed these players. That said we may as well get rid because it's clear they don't give a £#%&! about playing for him.
Jesus wept......this is worse than ANYTHING under Moyes...staggering that you and so many on here can even attempt to defend this £#%&!ing clown

He should have been sacked after Wolfsburg and every minute he remains at United is wrecking any chance we have of salvaging anything this season

Unread 26-12-2015, 02:34 PM
Cream

Stoke fans not even buzzing at 2-0.

That's on us tbf.

Rooney brace. Beat chelsea.

jem

you can say what you like about players trying, but once again we have a non-existent midfield. that is van gaal's failing.

bringing rooney on will solve nothing.

PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Ah right so the players can choose who to play and not to play for? And you think that's acceptable? Personally I think it's disgusting but you've obviously got different expectations of the overpaid shithouses. Mate.
Not saying it's acceptable by any means but it's just the way it goes in football.

Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Jesus wept......this is worse than ANYTHING under Moyes...staggering that you and so many on here can even attempt to defend this £#%&!ing clown

He should have been sacked after Wolfsburg and every minute he remains at United is wrecking any chance we have of salvaging anything this season
I'm not defending him? It's obvious he should go because the players don't want to play for him.

Ranier Wolfcastle

Who would have thought Fellaini & Mata would be LVG's main men 1.5 seasons into his reign?

Unread 26-12-2015, 02:35 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

BigMikeA wants to look like a top red. Back the manager etc. Zzzz.

Billy Redface

Oh dear.

There simply had to be reaction today. Not a whiff of it.

Confidence at all all-time low and it's causing errors. We're not even well organised any more.

Sad stuff out there.

He'll be sacked either tonight or tomorrow.

red in cumbria

Quote:
We need a new manager who clears the malingering shits out, then. Anybody but Giggs, in other words

£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
22 years 7 months since

I remember when we were 3 down at Hillsborough on Boxing Day and we still thougt wed win and we almost did......today I woukd not be surprised if it was 5 nil

ZiggyStardust

No heart
No spirit
No effort
No fight
No football

Basically a whole load of nothing

A lot of words spring to mind to describe that half but unacceptable would be the most appropriate

Fellaini can not be allowed to have one more minute in a Manchester United shirt

Unread 26-12-2015, 02:36 PM
Luffy

£#%&!s sake Rooney coming on already. So much for faith in his £#%&!ing tactics. Might as well switch off if rooneys gonna be stinking it up.

How does he not see that the problems we have with Rooney ARE EXACTLY THE £#%&!ING SAME as the problems we have with fellaini??? It's pointless and stupid to swap one for the other.

Absolutely £#%&!ing bonkers.

ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Gutted by this as I had raised my hopes up again.

But lets be real, if this is the best we can offer after a week where lvg says he has done all he can and he was so impressed by the players attitude - then he has got to tonight. Zero relationship between players and staff.

We will be in danger of ruining our chances of champions league football next season if this continues.
We were sitting pretty in the league not too long ago but it´s been an uphill, stuttering and unconvincing season. That 45 mins though was up there with one of the worst since Fergie packed it in.

VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Did you say the same with Moyes?

We started the half hoofing it to Fellaini, which I'd imagine was what the manager instructed.

Unread 26-12-2015, 02:37 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
BigMikeA wants to look like a top red. Back the manager etc. Zzzz.

Hope you've got security Koppas.

Unread 26-12-2015, 02:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
I'm not defending him? It's obvious he should go because the players don't want to play for him.
Most of your posts have been saying he should not be sacked??? Sorry if I mistook tgat for you defending him

He is worse than Moyes.....far worse