United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Because he was a decent enough midfielder. Last ever goal at Wembley too iirc.

Clever.

Unread 25-04-2013, 08:09 PM
redhegemony

Nice to see the clowns making the same mistake as they did before over the racism charge. not his fault blah blah 'independent'? blah blah punished too much blah blah trying to change blah blah learned his lesson blah blah Victimised!

Is this failure to accept responsibility genetic?

Unread 25-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Mr Castro

Just watched his presser again. Full on victim

Unread 25-04-2013, 08:21 PM
Sparky***

£#%&!ing delighted with this whole episode tbh. What with the hillsborough "independent" panel results this season there was an uncomfortable air of scouse sympathy everywhere. They absolutely £#%&!ing reveled in it as well, they got to play their favourite role - the wronged, morally impeccable victim and the whole country went along with them and grovelled.

As if that in itself wasn't bad enough we had the awful prospect of that psychopathic rodent Suarez being named footballer of the year and getting the golden boot. With all his past indiscretions magically melting away as if he was some sort of reformed character, the embodiment of salvation through football.

Then he goes and sinks his £#%&!ing big yellow gnashers into someone and once again LFC, not having a clue how to deal with being held accountable for anything they do, go into full on meltdown again. It is glorious.

Unread 25-04-2013, 08:51 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
£#%&!ing delighted with this whole episode tbh. What with the hillsborough "independent" panel results this season there was an uncomfortable air of scouse sympathy everywhere. They absolutely £#%&!ing reveled in it as well, they got to play their favourite role - the wronged, morally impeccable victim and the whole country went along with them and grovelled.

As if that in itself wasn't bad enough we had the awful prospect of that psychopathic rodent Suarez being named footballer of the year and getting the golden boot. With all his past indiscretions magically melting away as if he was some sort of reformed character, the embodiment of salvation through football.

Then he goes and sinks his £#%&!ing big yellow gnashers into someone and once again LFC, not having a clue how to deal with being held accountable for anything they do, go into full on meltdown again. It is glorious.

Not just that, but literally the day before United win their 20th league title

Unread 25-04-2013, 09:54 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

They really are mental

I dream of the day a South American player publicly refuses to entertain joining the Mancs (or preferably any club than us) and stating it's because of how Luis was treated over the Evra affair

Every single person on a whole continent sides with each other

Unread 25-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
They really are mental

I dream of the day a South American player publicly refuses to entertain joining the Mancs (or preferably any club than us) and stating it's because of how Luis was treated over the Evra affair

Every single person on a whole continent sides with each other
Most Uruguayans will hate the @#%&! more than likely. In fact I can't imagine a decent human being that doesn't think he is a first class snidey little buck tooth cheating @#%&!.

Unread 25-04-2013, 10:36 PM
andyroo

Some of you know REDnProud off the Grauniad comments, she's one of these proseltysing types... pretty sure she's a journalist, she sure knows a lot about who writes for what etc. Anyway, she's gone in blazing on their latest one...

RnP: Rooney was banned and the FA tried to lighten his ban!

someone: Oh, right. Funnily enough the Uruguayan FA are doing just that now for Luis Suarez, for punching someone.

RnP: He hasn't been sentenced yet!

same poster: No, but the Uruguayan FA are threatening action if they ban him.

another poster: Actually he is banned... [quotes some report saying how he's currently suspended]

RnP: That ban's for two yellow cards for other incidents in that game.

But he's not a dirty player, hell no...

Unread 25-04-2013, 10:41 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Some of you know REDnProud off the Grauniad comments, she's one of these proseltysing types... pretty sure she's a journalist, she sure knows a lot about who writes for what etc. Anyway, she's gone in blazing on their latest one...

RnP: Rooney was banned and the FA tried to lighten his ban!

someone: Oh, right. Funnily enough the Uruguayan FA are doing just that now for Luis Suarez, for punching someone.

RnP: He hasn't been sentenced yet!

same poster: No, but the Uruguayan FA are threatening action if they ban him.

another poster: Actually he is banned... [quotes some report saying how he's currently suspended]

RnP: That ban's for two yellow cards for other incidents in that game.

But he's not a dirty player, hell no...
Karine

I follow her on Twitter, she's a £#%&!ing loon

Unread 25-04-2013, 11:55 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

shot themselves in the foot with the victim card. If Brenton had announced, in a stoney faced pressie that the @#%&! had been suspended for the rest of the season and would not be playing for the 96 angels again until such time as he had under gone a thorough treatment programme blah blah.......suitably contrite statement from the @#%&! accepting full responsible, watershed moment, big commitment to change his life blah blah...the FA would have run with the 4

Unread 25-04-2013, 11:58 PM
Dennis 10

I'm not particularly au fait with the whole process, but if a case is referred to an independent panel does that not automatically mean they will get more than 3 games? Meaning Roger's point about the fa influencing the length of ban by announcing it would be more than 3 games totally pointless?

Unread 26-04-2013, 12:06 AM
Pop

Oh £#%&!ing hell....

Unread 26-04-2013, 12:06 AM
Sparky***

Wow, perspective really has left the building.

Unread 26-04-2013, 12:13 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis 10
I'm not particularly au fait with the whole process, but if a case is referred to an independent panel does that automatically mean they will get more than 3 games? Meaning Roger's point about the fa influencing the length of ban by announcing it would be more than 3 games totally pointless?
Suarez himself ensured he would get more than 3 games by declaring himself judge and jury and decreeing the offence wasn't worthy of any more than 3

He should have got an extra 3 for that alone, bringing the game into disrepute by questioning/challenging the FA's disciplinary procedure

Little @#%&! thinking he can dictate what punishment he gets the same way he 'dictated' where his fine went

Unread 26-04-2013, 12:14 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Oh £#%&!ing hell....

What have United got to do with it??
£#%&!ing vermin.

Unread 26-04-2013, 12:16 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Oh £#%&!ing hell....

It absolutely makes me piss how they try and blame US for their @#%&! of a player biting a CHELSEA player

I suppose even they can see 'It wos Chelsea laa' is a stretch too far even for them this time

Unread 26-04-2013, 12:49 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Oh £#%&!ing hell....

good metaphor for how we have reduced them to the imbecilic ranting nutters they have become. top p-shopping

Unread 26-04-2013, 12:55 AM
Dennis 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Suarez himself ensured he would get more than 3 games by declaring himself judge and jury and decreeing the offence wasn't worthy of any more than 3

He should have got an extra 3 for that alone, bringing the game into disrepute by questioning/challenging the FA's disciplinary procedure

Little @#%&! thinking he can dictate what punishment he gets the same way he 'dictated' where his fine went
Did ranting at me help?

I was having a go as well ffs.

Unread 26-04-2013, 01:51 AM
den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis 10
AAANDDD breath.

And take your pants down, you need a thorough examination.
I'm actually over the moon about this, you can just imagine sinbad the loveable Scouse scally hyperventilating over what happened yesterday .. The dignity and class were £#%&!ed out the window .

Unread 26-04-2013, 02:01 AM
Dennis 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by den
I'm actually over the moon about this, you can just imagine sinbad the loveable Scouse scally hyperventilating over what happened yesterday .. The dignity and class were £#%&!ed out the window .
Yes yes, everything is perfect downstairs i know. Now please remove your shirt for further examinations, will undoubtedly be perfect but best to check these things.
Closed Thread