United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-12-2020, 11:19 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
Nice to see Tuanzebe get a game and play well too.

Only downside, in the end, was having to play Bruno for the full 90 minutes.
Looked erratic to me tbh

But it’s his first game in ages so to be expected

Bailly had a good game and other than the £#%&! uk near the end Maguire was a rock.

Unread 23-12-2020, 11:20 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
agreed...Tuanzebe was very good as was Bailly. Good to see them put in strong performances after such long injury layoffs.

Bruno playing 90 wasn't good especially with the quick turnaround for Leicester so hopefully he can recover quickly.

I like Henderson in goal as well. He seems a bit more commanding of his box but still could be quicker off his line on some crosses that are being contested inside his six.
Yeah, just noticed when we are playing them. Taking the piss, nqat.

Unread 23-12-2020, 11:22 PM
Vida_15

yeah a 12:30 kickoff on Saturday is £#%&!ing mental thanks to the FA

Unread 24-12-2020, 12:00 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Looked erratic to me tbh

But it’s his first game in ages so to be expected

Bailly had a good game and other than the £#%&! uk near the end Maguire was a rock.
Bailly is handy. Quick and strong. Would back him one on one against most just shame he has no brain and made of glass

Unread 24-12-2020, 12:06 AM
armchair

I like Bailly as he has a bit of pace for recovery when we make inevitable terrible mistakes.

Unread 24-12-2020, 12:08 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I like Bailly as he has a bit of pace for recovery when we make inevitable terrible mistakes.
And some of those mistakes will be his......

Unread 24-12-2020, 12:10 AM
armchair

Unread 24-12-2020, 12:12 AM
jem

#notmymotm

Unread 24-12-2020, 12:37 AM
armchair

Unread 24-12-2020, 12:38 AM
MUFC One Love

Bailly's passing was £#%&!ing awful.

Good performance over all with a 'squad' team.

Unread 24-12-2020, 12:40 AM
armchair

Unread 24-12-2020, 12:48 AM
Jack Duckworth

easy win. pleased for the second string tbh

Unread 24-12-2020, 12:56 AM
sweetleftfoot

Everton playing for pens at home.

Bless.

Unread 24-12-2020, 05:42 AM
shenwen

Everton were shit. DCL is very over rated. Richarlison even more so. Complete fanny.

Still, deserved the win. Could have done with resting Bruno but I'm sure he's pushing to play every game.

Unread 24-12-2020, 06:29 AM
Patty_b

Great performance and a good indication of how far we've come imo. Big changes to the squad, changes to the system and we still go out and win extremely comfortably away against a team with some decent form this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Everton were shit. DCL is very over rated. Richarlison even more so. Complete fanny.

Still, deserved the win. Could have done with resting Bruno but I'm sure he's pushing to play every game.
Same. Reminds me a bit like Rooney with his attitude. Wants to play constantly, wants to win every game and will run for the team non-stop. Wonderful player.

Unread 24-12-2020, 10:28 AM
Tronics

Incredibly enjoyable match to watch, so good to see us dominate a match from start to finish or large parts of the game, especially against fairly decent opponent in Everton

Ole’s in game management is improving too which is great to see, keeping Cavani on the pitch was a great decision and Martial and Rashford made a HUGE difference when they came on. Martial is so underrated man, non of our strikers can do what he does, glad he was rewarded with an assist + goal!

Cavani looks a bit rusty and dare I say old... but class is permanent that finish with his left foot was amazing, outside the box too

I was a bit worried with the late Telles sub for Shaw too but in the end that worked out also, Shaw played well and pushed us on in the last few minutes when we needed it.

Bailly looked solid alongside Maguire and highlighted why it’s important we sign a quicker less injury prone defender to play alongside Maguire because it brings the best out of him.

Looking forward to the semi’s, regardless where we finish in the league it would be good too see our recent rewarded with a trophy, this squad deserves it and I’ll help them kick on next season!!!

Unread 24-12-2020, 11:00 AM
Big Norm

The fact we made 9 changes from the previous game, which was a thumping win, and still managed to totally dominate a team which many predicted would be one of our main rivals this season is a really encouraging sign imo.

Unread 24-12-2020, 11:03 AM
NedKelly

Can only imagine how good we’d have been if Ancelotti was in our dugout instead.

Unread 24-12-2020, 11:26 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Can only imagine how good we’d have been if Ancelotti was in our dugout instead.
Doing a decent job at Everton.

Unread 24-12-2020, 11:28 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Incredibly enjoyable match to watch, so good to see us dominate a match from start to finish or large parts of the game, especially against fairly decent opponent in Everton

Ole’s in game management is improving too which is great to see, keeping Cavani on the pitch was a great decision and Martial and Rashford made a HUGE difference when they came on. Martial is so underrated man, non of our strikers can do what he does, glad he was rewarded with an assist + goal!

Cavani looks a bit rusty and dare I say old... but class is permanent that finish with his left foot was amazing, outside the box too

I was a bit worried with the late Telles sub for Shaw too but in the end that worked out also, Shaw played well and pushed us on in the last few minutes when we needed it.

Bailly looked solid alongside Maguire and highlighted why it’s important we sign a quicker less injury prone defender to play alongside Maguire because it brings the best out of him.

Looking forward to the semi’s, regardless where we finish in the league it would be good too see our recent rewarded with a trophy, this squad deserves it and I’ll help them kick on next season!!!
Wow. Great post or is it? Is it genuine post or one designed to fend off the wum calls given some of the tripe you write?

Either way, nice post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Doing a decent job at Everton.