you are turning in to the class clown.

No offence
He's getting some more bad rep.

Unread 22-10-2010, 12:04 PM
Argentina

Default Re: "Sign for City and you're dead"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
I could argue until I am blue in the face, we have different opinions on it and give (i think) a reasonable argument as to why.
"Go blue in the face and you're DEAD!"

Unread 22-10-2010, 12:06 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Beck99 said some naughty things to Rooney via the intercom too. Militant
Which one was Beck?

I was in my black berghaus with a black bob hat.

Unread 22-10-2010, 12:06 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Does anyone else get a happy feeling when they see graffiti with correct grammar?

Unread 22-10-2010, 12:09 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
because it demonstrates that united are more than just a football club

perhaps it is not the most tasteful thing to do but it is important to remind the @#%&! that united are an awful lot bigger than wayne £#%&!ing rooney

i dont think it is cringe at all really; im happy they turned up there. Maybe it will give the @#%&! something to think about over the weekend aside from big mac meals

If was left up to the likes of SSG2 we would be sat at home watching homes under the hammer tbh.

Unread 22-10-2010, 12:09 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
So telling them that if they step outside their little bubble they're going to get £#%&!ed up won't make them retreat even further into the little bubble?

Right then.
It worked with Rio.

He became alot more grounded and seemed to 'get' what it meant to play for United....ummm....when was it again? Yes, precisely at the point he had 40 blokes at his door telling him he was taking the £#%&!ing piss.

If you don't think stuff like this can make a difference you're wrong. Enough people on this thread have attempted to explain it to you.

Unread 22-10-2010, 12:10 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Does anyone else get a happy feeling when they see graffiti with correct grammar?
Yes!

On a pavement near my office there used to be a graffito "DEAN WOZ ERE" and underneath it in another colour "WELL, DEAN IS A SCUTTERY FAT £#%&!". It was the comma that made it.

Unread 22-10-2010, 12:11 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Would have prefered, "join city n ur ded lol x!". More chance of the scouse @#%&! understanding the message.

Unread 22-10-2010, 12:12 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
We can rule effers out.

Unread 22-10-2010, 12:12 PM
tony tabletop

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
you are turning in to the class clown.

No offence
The blue @#%&!

Unread 22-10-2010, 12:13 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
It worked with Rio.

He became alot more grounded and seemed to 'get' what it meant to play for United....ummm....when was it again? Yes, precisely at the point he had 40 blokes at his door telling him he was taking the £#%&!ing piss.

If you don't think stuff like this can make a difference you're wrong. Enough people on this thread have attempted to explain it to you.
As i've said the Rio incident was different, he hadn't questioned the club or its ambitions he was negotiating the best deal he could.
The Rooney saga is completely different, if he feels that strongly let him go, no new contract offer.

Unread 22-10-2010, 12:15 PM
Argentina

MEC first came on the scene...

1.Hereford Racecourse
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-round-up.html

2.Maurice Watkins' car
http://wwww.wldcup.com/news/2005Feb/...ld_soccer.html

3. There was a gathering in Paramount when we played Middleborough in February that attacked Brunswick with a couple of lads dressed a pantomime horse
Any links?

4. Rio
Any links?

5. There was a storming of city's boardroom
Any links?

6. After years of being dormant during years of success, they're back out on the scene with this.

Unread 22-10-2010, 12:15 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
As i've said the Rio incident was different, he hadn't questioned the club or its ambitions he was negotiating the best deal he could.
The Rooney saga is completely different, if he feels that strongly let him go, no new contract offer.
So Rooney should be left alone 'cos his behaviour is worse?

Unread 22-10-2010, 12:18 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
5. There was a storming of city's boardroom
CITY'S?!

Why the £#%&! not ours?!?!

Unread 22-10-2010, 12:19 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
So Rooney should be left alone 'cos his behaviour is worse?
No, my point is there was a way back for Rio he needed a push, I don't see a way back for Rooney if he stays.
There will always be a resentment towards him and there will be endless stories in the press about him wanting out after a defeat.

For me its not worth the hassle, get him sold and bring in someone who wants to be here. Hes only going to go downhill from here

Unread 22-10-2010, 12:20 PM
RedMenace

Odds on to stay for January at least in most bookies now. Hills have closed the book after a lot of three figure bets in all of their Liverpool shops.

Unread 22-10-2010, 12:22 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
No, my point is there was a way back for Rio he needed a push, I don't see a way back for Rooney if he stays.
There will always be a resentment towards him and there will be endless stories in the press about him wanting out after a defeat.

For me its not worth the hassle, get him sold and bring in someone who wants to be here. Hes only going to go downhill from here
Just give it up, you're making less sense with each post.

If Rooney signed a new deal this afternoon there'd be widespread celebration and he'd be welcomed back with open arms.

cf Roy Keane.

thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
CITY'S?!

Why the £#%&! not ours?!?!
closest that has been done was a few luhg stormed one of the executive lounges during the meal and plastered the place with stickers

MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
4. Rio
Any links?
Here's one
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=210
Closed Thread