done him right up

Unread 28-06-2021, 09:02 AM
Vedder

Mourinho is a proper oddball. Shaw has made him look a right @#%&! there

Unread 28-06-2021, 09:09 AM
windy waffles

The whole quotes are on Sky Sports.

He didn't hold back.

Only words Luke failed to use were 'rent free'....

Love him.

Unread 28-06-2021, 09:25 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Mourinho is a proper oddball. Shaw has made him look a right @#%&! there
Gives an insight as to why he has become such a poor man manager - all about him. Shaw comes across as decent.

Unread 28-06-2021, 09:41 AM
Jack Duckworth

fair play to shaw for doing that. mourinho is such a toxic oddball. it's really weird the obsession he has with shaw.

Unread 28-06-2021, 09:56 AM
NedKelly

I reckon what’s happened is Jose has brought in packed lunch one day and it’s some traditional Portuguese food, but he’s not written his name on the box. Shaw’s had the hunger hit him, checked the fridge out and steamed straight into Mou’s Meal. Fellaini’s gone running straight to the boss because he’s a snitch, and there you have it.

Either that or Shaw coming good means that Mourinho was wrong, and I’m not sure Mourinho likes being wrong.

Unread 28-06-2021, 10:04 AM
Dr Stranger

Had Mr Snooze right off there has Tubb Tubb. Great to see 👍

Jose will look a tit if he bites too. Shaw can just come back with a simple “see what I mean”.

Unread 28-06-2021, 10:11 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Had Mr Snooze right off there has Tubb Tubb. Great to see 👍

Jose will look a tit if he bites too. Shaw can just come back with a simple “see what I mean”.

Unread 28-06-2021, 11:51 AM
ZiggyStardust

" I think he was a brilliant manager but, you know, the past is the past."

Ouch

Unread 28-06-2021, 02:46 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Ouch

Doesn't help Mourinho's case that he has resorted to joining Talksport. Scraping the barrel for relevancy there.

Unread 29-06-2021, 05:33 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Ouch

Yup, the past is the past where the only trophies this fat shit has won at United was under Mou.

The only one living rent free in somebodys head is Mou.

To think this guy bit so hard during the euros where he is supposed to represent his country. This is why United are finished. Losers like Luke Shaw being a key player. Shit mentality on this guy. He doesnt even like football he admits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

done him right up
You think Mourinho isnt laughing his arse off that he made him have a meltdown in public?

Unread 29-06-2021, 06:35 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Yup, the past is the past where the only trophies this fat shit has won at United was under Mou.

To think this guy bit so hard during the euros where he is supposed to represent his country. This is why United are finished. Losers like Luke Shaw being a key player. Shit mentality on this guy. He doesnt even like football he admits.

You think Mourinho isnt laughing his arse off that he made him have a meltdown in public?
Drop the act now.

As for meltdown in public, Mourinho is the king of that.

Usually going on about his past honours...

Unread 29-06-2021, 07:31 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Unread 29-06-2021, 07:48 AM
Ethers

Quote:

Talking of proper oddballs…..

Unread 29-06-2021, 07:53 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Y

I don't think mourinho laughs much any more

Unread 29-06-2021, 07:55 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I don't think mourinho laughs much any more
Apart from when he checks his bank balance

Unread 29-06-2021, 12:41 PM
puressence

Quote:

takes some doing to be the biggest @#%&! on this forum ..you sir exceed ..

Unread 29-06-2021, 12:47 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
takes some doing to be the biggest @#%&! on this forum ..you sir exceed ..
What would you do if we met, pure? You are constantly hating man and it's not a good look.

Unread 29-06-2021, 01:00 PM
Marvel7

Quote:
What would you do if we met, pure? You are constantly hating man and it's not a good look.
If he met you I'm sure it would just confirm how big a @#%&! you are

Unread 29-06-2021, 02:00 PM
Baron

Shaw has sorted his life out, I suspect moving all his dosser mates from Southampton up to his gaff & playing FIFA & eating pizzas all week probably didn't endear him to anyone at Utd. Imagine being late because your mum didn't wake you up for £#%&! sake

Look at him now, he's only 25 ffs - but going through that injury where he was reportedly close to losing his leg, then getting outright bullied by Mourinho in public which is just baffling (& also Jose's MO - did the same thing to Joe Cole at Chelsea, Dele at Spurs, he's an absolute £#%&!ing oddball) he's 100% a proper professional these days. Probably helped getting a missus & becoming a dad. Classic Fergie stuff really isn't it.

Did Mourinho's management style help or hinder him? Overall I'd probably say he's helped him, albeit completely inadvertently. Like Shaw said in the interview, he just had to outlast him at Utd & that's hardly tricky these days - 18 months, used to get 3 years & won £#%&!loads, now he's gone from Utd to Spurs to Roma

Shaw will be immense for us next season
Closed Thread