United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 15-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Jethro

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
listen we're coming up the most hectic part of the season. he knows we can't afford an injury to clevs or carrick. he took them off, yes we weren't very good after but you have to weight these things up. we need carrick and cleverly fit for the xmas period.

vidic needed minutes too, so that was a no brainer.

great 3 points, yes i'd wanted a thrashing but i'll take 3-1 all £#%&!ing day.
Best thing about the game was the fact he started both Carrick and Cleverley, nice little partnership developing there. Shame we conceded but such is life

Unread 15-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Blagger

Quote:
%@#$&!s, really? that's a right kick in the %@#$&!s if true....how long until kagawa's back?
Hadn't heard anything about it, but TalkSport reporting it and a few journos on twitter. Does anyone know whether Fergie mention it in the interview?

Big problem for us, if true.

Unread 15-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Just got in lads, how was the game?

Unread 15-12-2012, 07:56 PM
Sparky***

well if he'd actually pulled it, he'd have been taken off before half time.

sounds to me like he's probably felt it tight after the first half and fergie didn't want to risk it.

either way, we're going to be seeing a fair bit of giggs and scholes coming up as we have games on the 23rd, 26th, 29th of December and 1st of Jan. That's 4 games in 10 days, no way he's not going to mess about with the squad during that time.

Unread 15-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Shooter McGavin

Giggs AND Scholes FFS.

Is Petrucci still not ready???

Unread 15-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I cannot understand why Fergie has not signed a centre midfielder who can cover for Carrick when he is out of the team.
We have nobody who can control a midfield from an offensive and defensive perspective except Carrick

With the amount of goals we have conceded this season you would think our defenders have had a bad season but they haven't.
You saw 2nd half why we have conceded so many this season when Carrick is not on the pitch or is played with someone other than Cleverley or Anderson
wtf??

Did you £#%&!ing see Smalling on their goal ffs?

Unread 15-12-2012, 08:13 PM
magic_cantona

Fantastic first half.

Was semi asleep for the second half tbh

Good result. Hope the @#%&!s go down by two goals.

Unread 15-12-2012, 08:17 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
well if he'd actually pulled it, he'd have been taken off before half time.

sounds to me like he's probably felt it tight after the first half and fergie didn't want to risk it.

either way, we're going to be seeing a fair bit of giggs and scholes coming up as we have games on the 23rd, 26th, 29th of December and 1st of Jan. That's 4 games in 10 days, no way he's not going to mess about with the squad during that time.
There's no talk of him being injured at all.

Unread 15-12-2012, 08:17 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
wtf??

Did you £#%&!ing see Smalling on their goal ffs?
Yeah, what the £#%&! was he supposed to accomplish standing on the touchline 5 yards past the back post?

Unread 15-12-2012, 08:20 PM
Blagger

My old man just spoke to his Carrington mate: Carrick felt a tight hamstring so took him off as a precautionary move. Apparently Rafael was rested today because he too was complaining about a tight hamstring in training.

Unread 15-12-2012, 08:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
My old man just spoke to his Carrington mate: Carrick felt a tight hamstring so took him off as a precautionary move. Apparently Rafael was rested today because he too was complaining about a tight hamstring in training.
Just call me Sage McSagesome.

Unread 15-12-2012, 08:38 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Just call me Sage McSagesome.
nah

Unread 15-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
nah
Sagey?

Unread 15-12-2012, 08:44 PM
borsuk

Thumbs down

Quote:
Sagey?
getting worse

Unread 15-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Sandman

Unread 15-12-2012, 09:07 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up

the second goal was a beautiful piece of play

Unread 15-12-2012, 09:09 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin
Giggs AND Scholes FFS.

Is Petrucci still not ready???
Powell appears to be.

I'm assuming that Nani is going to make way, a la Ruud and Ronnie.

2013 - Petrucci.

Unread 15-12-2012, 09:09 PM
magic_cantona

Is Ashley Young still the worst player to ever grace the red shirt?

Unread 15-12-2012, 09:21 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Is Ashley Young still the worst player to ever grace the red shirt?
He's played well these last few games tbf.

RVP won't be happy until he's won a title. Trying to coax goals out of Rooney (after he's bagged his own) one minute - defending corners like a boss the next.

Spiky @#%&! giving out a few digs a game too. What a guy.

The only thing he's not doing is scoring off his own crosses.

Unread 15-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

The only thing he's not doing is scoring off his own crosses.
Vappers out.