United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-11-2022, 11:48 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
He disrespected United first when he agitated for a move to Real and made out he was jesus christ for staying a season longer. He would've gone to city, real, barca, bayern or almost anywhere before returning to United. He held us as a hostage to nostalgia and also used moving to city blackmail us.

He's a £#%&!ing #@&%!.
100% this.

Pretty sure he was interviewed pre the cl final and said he was hoping to leave. Literally pre-match.

He was a great player once and isn’t now but he’s always been a #@&%!.

Unread 13-11-2022, 11:48 PM
Coracao

Unread 13-11-2022, 11:52 PM
ZiggyStardust

These are only snippets from the interview
The interview is 90 minutes long

Can you imagine the amount of shite that’s going to come out from this tomorrow

Unread 13-11-2022, 11:52 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

TBH the best things get sent out. The rest will be minor tidbits . Some ass kissing of Madrid , his agent maybe.

Unread 13-11-2022, 11:53 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
What did he say about Rooney?

it sounds like something trump would say

Unread 13-11-2022, 11:53 PM
NedKelly

Just need bunks to give the campaign his seal of approval and that’s Ronnie done.

Unread 13-11-2022, 11:54 PM
Pop

Quote:

He said he has done this for the fans

Also said Fergie knows the club is an absolute state.

Unread 13-11-2022, 11:55 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
https://twitter.com/sportbible/statu...16947951816706

It’s not like Rooney was a looker when he was young

Just shows how shallow a person Ronaldo is
Not really a surprise but sad to see all the same

Unread 13-11-2022, 11:56 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
https://twitter.com/sportbible/statu...16947951816706

What was it Mourinho said about him years ago? He'd had a "difficult childhood" with "no education" out in the Portuguese sticks? He's a thick sociopathic narcissist. Some expecting reasoned & logical analysis from the guy

Unread 13-11-2022, 11:56 PM
Sparky***

Was always going to end this way when he didn't get the move he was agitating for in the summer.

What an absolutely ridiculous way for him to end his long and largely fond relationship with the club, spouting a load of bile to that £#%&!ing rodent Piers Morgan.

But again it's the latest in a long line of disastrous decisions taken by the club. He should never have started this season in a United shirt.

Unread 14-11-2022, 12:00 AM
armchair

Quote:
It’s not like Rooney was a looker when he was young

Just shows how shallow a person Ronaldo is
Not really a surprise but sad to see all the same
Rooney made Ronaldo. Rooney could've been Ronaldo but he wasn't completely self-obsessed and he cared more for the team than himself.

United were just a stepping stone for Ronaldo on the way up and a retirement home on the way down.

Unread 14-11-2022, 12:01 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Just need bunks to give the campaign his seal of approval and that’s Ronnie done.
Think he’s still going through the ‘embarrassed to have got this so wrong’ stage. Have to admire how you’ve gone about your business Ned. Takes a real man to admit they were wrong.

Unread 14-11-2022, 12:02 AM
Pop

The club will doubtless says this is being dealt with privately but I hope Ten Hag comes out and ruthlessly fleeces him i public, a couple of home truths about being old and finished, not the Ronaldo he was or thinks he is, his presence is detrimental to the team and maybe throw a Messi dig in there for the lolz too.

Unread 14-11-2022, 12:02 AM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Rooney made Ronaldo. Rooney could've been Ronaldo but he wasn't completely self-obsessed and he cared more for the team than himself.

United were just a stepping stone for Ronaldo on the way up and a retirement home on the way down.
Truth. Rooney may not have had Ronaldo's levels of professionalism in some respects, but he ran himself into the absolute ground for the club and gave up some prime years putting a shift in anywhere on the park he was told to play. Caught up with him towards the end, but the legacy of the two players should be like night and day.

Unread 14-11-2022, 12:05 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
What was it Mourinho said about him years ago? He'd had a "difficult childhood" with "no education" out in the Portuguese sticks? He's a thick sociopathic narcissist. Some expecting reasoned & logical analysis from the guy
That said more about Mourinho than Ronaldo tbh

Unread 14-11-2022, 12:06 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Think he’s still going through the ‘embarrassed to have got this so wrong’ stage. Have to admire how you’ve gone about your business Ned. Takes a real man to admit they were wrong.
Thanks Hyman. I hold my hands up, I was blinded by nostalgic love for one of my childhood heroes. But I’ve ripped his posters off the wall and I’ve started getting the tattoo of him on my back lasered off. It’s costing a fortune but I’m a man of conviction.

Cristiano Ronaldo is dead to me.

Unread 14-11-2022, 12:11 AM
armchair

Literally kills me for him to criticise Rooney. Rooney sacrificed himself for Ronaldo. He's the most selfless player I've ever seen and it was to his detriment. But he did it for the greater good.

Ronaldo has never done anything that wasn't for Ronaldo.

Unread 14-11-2022, 12:12 AM
My Name is Heath

Starting to think him meeting Jordan Peterson didn’t help him.

Needs a longer session imho

Unread 14-11-2022, 12:13 AM
silv

quite right armers

it’s not even a loss for the team. he’s played loads and got one goal all season in the league?

couldn’t hit a cows arse with a banjo

Unread 14-11-2022, 12:13 AM
Sandman

I think he might be mildly #@&%!ed.
Closed Thread