United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-08-2014, 09:28 PM
ChairmanMao

The thing is though, as has been pointed out recently, yes they have taken money out of the club, but we have spent as much as anyone the last few years but the way we've spent it has been piss poor.

£89million on RvP, Mata and Fellaini, 2 of them are class player NQAT, but we could've bought pretty much any two possibly three of Fernandinho, Fabregas, Matic, Matuidi, M'Vila, van Ginkel, Pjanic or Strooters and been better off as a team with enough left over for a centre half.

Unread 21-08-2014, 10:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMao
The thing is though, as has been pointed out recently, yes they have taken money out of the club, but we have spent as much as anyone the last few years but the way we've spent it has been piss poor.

£89million on RvP, Mata and Fellaini, 2 of them are class player NQAT, but we could've bought pretty much any two possibly three of Fernandinho, Fabregas, Matic, Matuidi, M'Vila, van Ginkel, Pjanic or Strooters and been better off as a team with enough left over for a centre half.
Well a lot of that is because in fergie's latter years he decided that as long as he had quality up top and at the back, whatever happened in the middle of the park was by-the-bye.

Unread 21-08-2014, 10:31 PM
Alan

Quote:

With the amount of money United make, those mistakes shouldn't matter in the slightest. Bogbrush could be stuck in the stands if he won't £#%&! off and a quality player could be brought in. But instead, those mistakes count because of the gimps siphoning off funds.

Unread 21-08-2014, 11:23 PM
ChairmanMao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
With the amount of money United make, those mistakes shouldn't matter in the slightest. Bogbrush could be stuck in the stands if he won't £#%&! off and a quality player could be brought in. But instead, those mistakes count because of the gimps siphoning off funds.
No they count because no club in World Football could write off 89 million quid regardless of their financial position. You're £#%&!ing kidding yourself.

Unread 21-08-2014, 11:27 PM
Alan

Quote:
No they count because no club in World Football could write off 89 million quid regardless of their financial position. You're £#%&!ing kidding yourself.
The only person kidding themselves is you since I said nothing like that

Unread 21-08-2014, 11:34 PM
ChairmanMao

Quote:
The only person kidding themselves is you since I said nothing like that
Oh I'm sorry please explain what you meant when you said in reply to my post where I criticised spending £89million on RvP, Mata and Fellaini "With the amount of money United make those mistakes shouldn't matter in the slightest...bogbrush should be sat in the stands if he won't £#%&! off and a quality player.. brought in"

Clearly I missed the nuance of your point, I apologise un- £#%&!ing -reservedly.

Unread 21-08-2014, 11:46 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Brockman
How many games has he missed since his operation?

Unread 21-08-2014, 11:47 PM
Alan

Quote:
Oh I'm sorry please explain what you meant when you said in reply to my post where I criticised spending £89million on RvP, Mata and Fellaini "With the amount of money United make those mistakes shouldn't matter in the slightest...bogbrush should be sat in the stands if he won't £#%&! off and a quality player.. brought in"

Clearly I missed the nuance of your point, I apologise un- £#%&!ing -reservedly.
Where did I say United could write off £89 million? I did not.

Unread 21-08-2014, 11:53 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Where did I say United could write off £89 million? I did not.
You said exactly that a number of times then deleted your post.

Don't be a @#%&!, Alan.

Unread 22-08-2014, 12:01 AM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
You said exactly that a number of times then deleted your post.

Don't be a @#%&!, Alan.
Yeah alright Crumps

Unread 22-08-2014, 03:51 AM
Tumescent Throb

Thumbs up

Quote:

Unread 22-08-2014, 05:55 AM
Clarkie

Quote:

£#%&!ing brilliant
Closed Thread