United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 09-09-2023, 08:24 AM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

“I wanted to go and told her that I had obligations and had to go, so she took plates and cups and threw them on the ground and I grabbed her.”

"So Mr Antony, you admit you grabbed her cups.."

Unread 09-09-2023, 08:59 AM
Dr Stranger

Sooo….How are we all feeling this morning ?

Unread 09-09-2023, 09:13 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Finners this morning:

Unread 09-09-2023, 02:28 PM
armchair

There's plenty from his interview on Brazilian tv here:

Man United star Antony insists he does NOT fear for his future at the club, as winger responds to domestic abuse allegations made by his ex-girlfriend Gabriela Cavallin

Quote:
'I know the truth and it will come out. I know many are butchering me, but the truth always comes out.

'United are on top of the whole inquiry. They're following up and they're going to keep up.'

I'm 100 per cent sure I've never touched a woman, and I'll come up with the evidence. People will see the truth. I have never assaulted and I will never assault. I'm sure I've never committed physical violence.

Unread 09-09-2023, 02:34 PM
Ethers

“I'm 100 per cent sure I've never touched a woman, and I'll come up with the evidence”

Who’s writing his statements, Heath?!

Unread 09-09-2023, 02:42 PM
Bunker Buster

He's either a really good liar or innocent....

Unread 09-09-2023, 03:16 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Alright Mensa, no need to showboat your intelligence

Unread 09-09-2023, 03:30 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Yeah, his victim has alleged that he's raped her going back to last year. Why is it being ignored?
Because the press/media are 'nt interested as Arsenal are not as big as United & therfor don't help to sell newspapers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
if you guys are seriously planning to cancel another one of our players, can you at least target one of the shit@#%&!s like martial. or dig up some dirt on harry, there must be something on that greece story that hasn't come out yet, or failing that, just make it up like you did with mason. cheers.
Or even better still claim that The Glazers/Parsites have commited sex assults aswell as fruald as the shame of it would most certainly leave them with no option but sell-up now at a much cheaper & more realistic price than they we're originly planning.

Unread 09-09-2023, 03:30 PM
magic_cantona

Unread 09-09-2023, 03:40 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Don't want to make any generalisations, but Brazil... that one before he signed for United in Brazil, not out of the realm of possibility that it was a set up with a third party on a motorbike with a dodgy witness statement.

It's just three separate accusations. Bit dodgy. Hope he's innocent, £#%&!ed if he's not.

Unread 09-09-2023, 03:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
United are on top of the whole inquiry. They're following up and they're going to keep up.'

However, he admits it hurt that Brazil dropped him from their squad for the World Cup qualifiers against Bolivia and Peru, adding: 'It was tough, even more so for one thing that I'm sure isn't true and gained this whole proportion.

'I was here with my mum when I heard I was going to be cut. It's not easy. We work to realise a dream, and wearing the national team jersey is a dream I face every day.'

Antony spoke out against domestic violence and insisted that he would never harm a woman.

'I don't support this ever,' he said. 'It's totally wrong, 100 per cent wrong. I have a mother, a sister, and I would never want this to happen to them.

'I'm 100 per cent sure I've never touched a woman, and I'll come up with the evidence. People will see the truth. I have never assaulted and I will never assault. I'm sure I've never committed physical violence.
'Anyone who has been with me since I was little, when I had nothing, knows my character and how much I sweated to get here.

'What I want most is to show the people that this is me. I want to achieve a lot of things.

'I have many goals and many dreams. I want to show who I really am. I dream of returning to the national team and I want to show that Antony is innocent of all this.'

The most serious of Cavallin's claims alleges that Antony head-butted her during a row at a Manchester hotel in January during an assault that dislodged a breast implant. She has also accused the club of trying to cover up the incident, an accusation the club say is 'categorically false'.

Antony insists the implant was already damaged, saying: 'The situation of the silicone was diagnosed in 2020 before I met her. She already had to change it. Do I punch a woman in the chest? Never.

'At no time did I touch her. I'm never going to head-butt a person. She was in a hotel and texted me. I went to her hotel and we had lunch together normally. But there was one thing that irritated her, which was when I said I needed to go because I had my commitments. We had an argument.
'I tried to leave and she wouldn't let me. Then she broke glasses and plates. She threw it on the ground and threw it in my direction as well. She came to me. At that moment, I held her. At no point did I squeeze her. I didn't head-butt her.

'It was kind of a turbulent relationship. There was jealousy on both sides, on my part and hers as well. We ended up arguing. A lot of stuff because I was with Gabi but I related to other women as well.'

On another occasion, Cavallin claims she was assaulted in Antony's car after a party and he threatened to throw her out of the moving vehicle when she was pregnant.

He also denies this, saying: '(Physical) aggression, no. I never touched her. At no time did I call her to the party. I didn't talk to her. When I left, I didn't call her, I just told my security guard and my friend that I was going. She went after me and said, "Go away and you're not going to call me?".

'She started to change inside the car. She started calling me rubbish again. She said she was going to end my life and my career. She always said that.

'I was in the car and I was quiet. I didn't even hold her or anything, because she kept pushing me in the car, I didn't even get to hold her. There's a lot of things she's saying that aren't true.'

Cavallin also alleges that Antony cut her finger with a glass and stopped her from leaving his house in another row.

'It's a lie, of course it didn't happen,' he countered. 'How am I going to throw a cup in a person's face? Do you know how the cup episode went?

'We were at a barbecue, there was pagoda, everything normal, normal environment. She was drinking heavily, and I asked her to stop drinking.

'When I pulled the cup, she locked and held on. The rod snapped and cut her finger. I didn't even pull, she pushed down. So, I wanted to take the glass off her because she was drinking too much. I'm never going to throw a cup in a woman's or anyone's face, ever.'

Antony also insisted that Cavallin doctored WhatsApp messages that she released to the media to smear his reputation.

'There are things that were changed by her in the prints,' he argued. 'She even texted and deleted a sentence I sent, just leaving a word I wrote – where I say sorry and she deletes a sentence.

'I have proof of all this. I'm going to contact my lawyers and they're going to put all of this into the inquiry.'
Sounds like a bit of a depp/heard situation here.

Unread 09-09-2023, 03:58 PM
NedKelly

Reminds me of the false allegations made against me by windy. Thankfully my reputation was restored after armchair did a rep reveal; can only hope Antony has someone like armers there to clear this all up.

Veritas numqaum perit.

Unread 09-09-2023, 03:59 PM
magic_cantona

#istandwithantony

Unread 09-09-2023, 04:30 PM
Ethers

I’m absolutely baffled why United have let him do an interview.

Unread 09-09-2023, 05:19 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I’m absolutely baffled why United have let him do an interview.
Or his legal brief.

Unread 09-09-2023, 05:38 PM
armchair

He insisted. He is so outraged that he had to.

No one could stop him. Not United. Not his lawyers. Not his mum with tears in her eyes begging.

Unread 09-09-2023, 06:26 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Reminds me of the false allegations made against me by windy. Thankfully my reputation was restored after armchair did a rep reveal; can only hope Antony has someone like armers there to clear this all up.

Veritas numqaum perit.
And look at us now...

Unread 09-09-2023, 07:22 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
#istandwithantony
Who or what is Tand?

Unread 10-09-2023, 01:10 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Manchester United winger Antony has agreed to delay his return to the club "to address allegations" of assault made against him.
Suspended then...

Unread 10-09-2023, 01:11 PM
Vedder

Pellistri RW then