United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 08-09-2023, 05:14 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I don’t think he plays for us tbf.
Only the conduct of players is important (and prospective owners if they’re from Qatar, obviously), what the current owners permit or who they laud at the club is irrelevant? Ok.

Unread 08-09-2023, 05:22 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Only the conduct of players is important (and prospective owners if they’re from Qatar, obviously), what the current owners permit or who they laud at the club is irrelevant? Ok.
A strange interpretation even by your standards.

The #@&%! bloke you’re using to make your tenuous point isn’t in any danger of coming back to represent the club I’d imagine. Antony is a current employee. Do you see the difference?

Unread 08-09-2023, 05:26 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
A strange interpretation even by your standards.

The #@&%! bloke you’re using to make your tenuous point isn’t in any danger of coming back to represent the club I’d imagine. Antony is a current employee. Do you see the difference?
I see that, if Rachel Riley is the new spokesperson for morality and what is right and wrong at Manchester United, she should be consistent, from players to owner.

I appreciate that moral consistency isn’t really your thing.

Unread 08-09-2023, 05:32 PM
Ethers

Quote:
I see that, if Rachel Riley is the new spokesperson for morality and what is right and wrong at Manchester United, she should be consistent, from players to owner.

I appreciate that moral consistency isn’t really your thing.
I appreciate that making sense isn’t really yours. Whataboutery clearly is though.

So - you want some random TV personality to spend her time pointing out every single ‘bad thing’ that happens at United, or to someone associated with United?

Erm, ok.

Sure you’ll be glad to know that she posted about the #@&%! on Twitter yesterday though.

Unread 08-09-2023, 05:44 PM
ragnorak

I have been married to the same lovely Mexican lady for 22 years now.

I am by no means soft but she has always been more of a danger to me than the other way round.

Unread 08-09-2023, 05:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnorak

I am by no means soft but she has always been more of a danger to me than the other way round.
Link ?

Unread 08-09-2023, 06:18 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnorak

Unread 08-09-2023, 06:27 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
I appreciate that making sense isn’t really yours. Whataboutery clearly is though.

So - you want some random TV personality to spend her time pointing out every single ‘bad thing’ that happens at United, or to someone associated with United?

Erm, ok.

Sure you’ll be glad to know that she posted about the #@&%! on Twitter yesterday though.
You began your first reply with a jibe at me about ‘my standards’, just as you’ve begun your second reply with another.

You clearly understood the content of my first reply, and you know that I don’t want some c list celebrity pointing out all the bad things that happen at United, just as I don’t want United to make decisions about the football team based on people’s perceptions of her opinions. But hey, you know all that.

As for people’s standards, you should really sit that one out.

Unread 08-09-2023, 07:42 PM
AK14

Unread 08-09-2023, 07:43 PM
armchair

case closed

Unread 08-09-2023, 07:47 PM
My Name is Heath

Sounds legit. Relieved we can put this whole thing to bed.

Ethers - you go after a man like Finport Red? You write that about a man like him? I’m telling you. You’ve gone down in my estimation. You’ve still got to go and make digs against larry and I’d love it - LOVE IT - if you get bad rep.

Unread 08-09-2023, 07:49 PM
The taste of...

Rachel £#%&!ing Riley

Called this boss eyed £#%&!er out before.

Definitely dispels any doubts about prospective new owners for me.
Welcome Qatar, send the jumped up @#%&! packing

Unread 08-09-2023, 07:51 PM
Ethers

Quote:
You began your first reply with a jibe at me about ‘my standards’, just as you’ve begun your second reply with another.

You clearly understood the content of my first reply, and you know that I don’t want some c list celebrity pointing out all the bad things that happen at United, just as I don’t want United to make decisions about the football team based on people’s perceptions of her opinions. But hey, you know all that.

As for people’s standards, you should really sit that one out.
Apologies, I didn’t realise you were so sensitive. Noted.

The point still stands - it’s absolute nonsense to suggest she can’t have an opinion on what’s happening with Antony, just because she hasn’t been as vocal about #@&%! Geoff.

Unread 08-09-2023, 08:33 PM
Hyman_Roth

Anyway, greenwood isn’t at the club because of what Rachel Riley tweets, he’s not at the club because of his own behaviour. There’s a fairly simply way for footballers to avoid b list celebrities tweeting negative things about them and involves not being a dick in the first place .

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
case closed

Unread 08-09-2023, 10:05 PM
Sparky***

Who thought this was a good idea

Unread 08-09-2023, 10:05 PM
Ethers

It’s his hair, can do what he likes with it imo

Unread 08-09-2023, 10:13 PM
Coracao

Surely someone is telling him to just shut up and say nothing ffs

Unread 08-09-2023, 10:13 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Apologies, I didn’t realise you were so sensitive. Noted.

The point still stands - it’s absolute nonsense to suggest she can’t have an opinion on what’s happening with Antony, just because she hasn’t been as vocal about #@&%! Geoff.
The point that still stands is this. In my time on here, we not one person has boasted (that I know of) about having an adulterous affair, only one has admitted to coercing his girlfriend into killing her baby, only one has posted misogynistic cringe about ‘rattling’ women off plenty of fish, all while pretending to the forum’s moral guardian.

Clue - it’s not me.

Unread 08-09-2023, 10:16 PM
My Name is Heath

Odds shortened on him becoming the next James Bond

Unread 08-09-2023, 11:10 PM
Sparky***

Someone call Colleen Rooney