Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Sacked? The fans would've shot him.

Unread 28-02-2014, 05:57 PM
92ToBury

Gobbie Savage sticks the knife in too:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26366857

Unread 28-02-2014, 05:59 PM
ScarFace

The thing with moyngs....he has showed ZERRRRRRRRO points to keep him. He has literally produced nothing.

I hope he dies.

Unread 28-02-2014, 06:03 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
The thing with moyngs....he has showed ZERRRRRRRRO points to keep him. He has literally produced nothing.

I hope he dies.
I think the main thing to consider is how long he needs to stay before the next manager can just get on with it and not have the fergie comparisons?

Unread 28-02-2014, 06:17 PM
jem

Quote:
gv was charming and erudite in that interview. shit manager, though. they were desperate for him to be mean about the premier league.

Unread 28-02-2014, 06:26 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
I think the main thing to consider is how long he needs to stay before the next manager can just get on with it and not have the fergie comparisons?
Nobody is comparing him to fergie. Nobody thought this clown would win anything.

We are comparing him to a top 4 level manager...which he is not and never will be.

The players have won us everything but 7 bad months and nobody seems to have an issue getting rid of them !

Unread 28-02-2014, 06:48 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Nobody is comparing him to fergie. Nobody thought this clown would win anything.

We are comparing him to a top 4 level manager...which he is not and never will be.

The players have won us everything but 7 bad months and nobody seems to have an issue getting rid of them !
Oh, I didn't mean comparing Moyes to Fergie - I meant comparing the next man to him.

Unread 28-02-2014, 06:50 PM
ScarFace

Angry

Quote:
Oh, I didn't mean comparing Moyes to Fergie - I meant comparing the next man to him.
Just sack himmmmmm....I cant believe we're all taliking like mongs about him, justtttt go !

This seasons SHIT ! THIS IS SHIT !

I £#%&!ing hate this @#%&! !

Unread 28-02-2014, 08:58 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

tbf I think in all the hoo-hah we've forgotten that the the end of season Player Of The Year do on MUTV will be comedy gold.

Pip, Lummy & Goggle-Eyes acting like bigshots as they arrive in their Club suits.

Watching the players squirm as they're reminded via the big screens of the season just gone.

At least 8 no-shows from the first team Squad.

Fergie & Russ Abbot having bants during their interview with Mandy Henry.

It used to be that you'd watch it just to see Ando leering at Hayley McQueen or Fergie getting pissed.
This year it will be something else altogether.

Unread 28-02-2014, 09:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
he's so ruddy bloody brave :sniff:

He was so brave that he admitted defeat in the 'big games' before a ball was kicked. Trotting out bug-eyed conspiracy theories about rigged fixture lists

He's been hiding behind fantasy Football transfer targets (You'd be surprised what I've heard on my travels. All the best players in the world want to come & play for me) hiding behind "bad luck" + he's scared to death of going for the win when a draw is considered acceptable in his pea brain.

He's also acted like a £#%&!ing coward by severely lowering expectations - transition/I knew this wouldn't happen overnight/I need new players etc..

£#%&!ing #@&%!.
As I said at the time, I strongly suspect our fixtures *were* rigged

That's the sort of thing it is OK for us Fredsters to say, though. Not so much for David William @#%&!ing Moyes :shakehead:

Unread 28-02-2014, 09:58 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
As I said at the time, I strongly suspect our fixtures *were* rigged
why though?
seriously.

It doesn't make any sense. Why would the Premier League chair a cloak & dagger meeting where by they fix it so that we play Liverpool, City & Chelsea all in the first few weeks of the season?

You could argue that it's a good time to get those fixtures out of the way. Before the tension & pressure starts to build.
+ at the start of the 99/2000 season we played Leeds, Liverpool & Arsenal all in the first 5 or 6 games & won them all.

Unread 28-02-2014, 10:00 PM
red in cumbria

I hear what you say, but they already knew who our new manager was when they did them

Unread 28-02-2014, 10:05 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
tbf I think in all the hoo-hah we've forgotten that the the end of season Player Of The Year do on MUTV will be comedy gold.

Pip, Lummy & Goggle-Eyes acting like bigshots as they arrive in their Club suits.

Watching the players squirm as they're reminded via the big screens of the season just gone.

At least 8 no-shows from the first team Squad.

Fergie & Russ Abbot having bants during their interview with Mandy Henry.

It used to be that you'd watch it just to see Ando leering at Hayley McQueen or Fergie getting pissed.
This year it will be something else altogether.

I don't think I've ever watched it. Might this year though if it's like what you say.

Unread 01-03-2014, 01:40 AM
TelecasterMaster

He's still here then, the useless £#%&!ing Taggart. Jesus it's seemed like a long season. Still, while it feels at the moment like he'll have to die of old age to be rid of him, the reality is that in a couple of years when he's back in his zone managing £#%&!ing Stoke or Wigan, with his miserable little chart and his £#%&!ing crayons, what's happening at the minute might at least seem like a vaguely amusing memory rather than the bastard nightmare it currently is. Of course it'll be spoiled somewhat by the fact that Sir Froggolson and Bobby Batshit insisted on replacing him with Alex Mcleish because he was cut from the same cloth y'know laddy, but you can't have everything I suppose.

I used to think he was a decent bloke before the brains trust that is our board decided it would be a good idea to give him the keys to the kingdom in the same way that you know, it must have seemed like a good idea to sign Ashley Young once, but every time I see him and his big shit eating grin now I'm just filled with an uncontrollable rage and an urge to eat my ears so that I don't have to listen to his £#%&!ing excuses anymore. GRRRRRRR

Unread 01-03-2014, 02:12 AM
Why Don?

We have Rooney, Mata, Januzaj, Kagawa and Nani ready to line up behind RVP for an incredible rotating three...and he plays Young and Valencia every time.

I knew from the first scouse match line up (young, Valencia, Giggs, Cleverley?) that he was shit.

FFS He could do better with me whispering behind him.

Unread 01-03-2014, 02:52 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Don?
We have Rooney, Mata, Januzaj, Kagawa and Nani ready to line up behind RVP for an incredible rotating three...and he plays Young and Valencia every time.

I knew from the first scouse match line up (young, Valencia, Giggs, Cleverley?) that he was shit.

Innit Fellaini and Carrick in front of the back 4 and then we have a £#%&!ing excellent selection of attacking players capable of a highly technical game.

Honestly thought Fellaini was bought to allow us to play such a way. We ain't winning owt of note this season so we may as well get our players used to this formation.

Unread 01-03-2014, 08:02 AM
Der Kaiser

Hopefully this is true, Honigstein saying he's spoke to someone close to the squad, and they told him it was much worse than is being reported, saying he needs to go asap.

http://espnfc.com/video/espnfc/video...732111?cc=5739

Unread 01-03-2014, 09:02 AM
razzle

Default Moyes has to be sacked TONIGHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Don?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Innit Fellaini and Carrick in front of the back 4 and then we have a £#%&!ing excellent selection of attacking players capable of a highly technical game.

Honestly thought Fellaini was bought to allow us to play such a way. We ain't winning owt of note this season so we may as well get our players used to this formation.

This.

I can cope with not contesting the league for a year, or maybe two, while he gets to grips with the size of the job and makes the squad his own, but it is so glaringly obvious how we should set up with the players we have.

And if he absolutely MUST play 4-4-2, then buy some £#%&!ing good wingers ffs.

Unread 01-03-2014, 10:07 AM
Aman27deep

Chicharito was known to constantly smile and I don't think I've seen him smile all season. #Moyesitis

Unread 01-03-2014, 10:32 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Kaiser
Hopefully this is true, Honigstein saying he's spoke to someone close to the squad, and they told him it was much worse than is being reported, saying he needs to go asap.

http://espnfc.com/video/espnfc/video...732111?cc=5739
Closed Thread