United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-04-2023, 09:07 PM
dunk

At least we get a say in it now

I expect every player that goes on that pitch to leave it all out there and get a yellow card for leaving one on them. Decimate and beat the @#%&!s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
fred. against city. lol.
Played in the game when we beat them fairly recently..

Unread 23-04-2023, 09:26 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

I expect every player that goes on that pitch to leave it all out there and get a yellow card for leaving one on them. Decimate and beat the @#%&!s.

I think being underdogs will help. It’s a way off too. Who knows what kind of form, injuries etc will have affected both teams.

We’ve spent the last few years hoping other teams beat our rivals because we’re miles off. Well, now we have the chance to do it. I’d rather have it than not.

Unread 23-04-2023, 09:33 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Yea, he played 90 mins the last time we played and beat them.
Quote:
fred. lol.

you two. lol.

Unread 23-04-2023, 09:51 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Treble
Indeed that's a very good point well made.

Unread 23-04-2023, 09:55 PM
Jethro

Quote:

Unread 23-04-2023, 10:12 PM
The taste of...

Quote:

Now we will see how blue Manchester is….. predicting an 80% red stadium

The @#%&!s will shit themselves at the thought of another United treble wrecking team

Unread 23-04-2023, 11:18 PM
Lodestar

No question we can be a real spanner in the works against these #@&%!s. I think Madrid will knock them out of the CL so we can add insult to injury.

Our players should be willing to die in that final.

Unread 23-04-2023, 11:48 PM
Slice

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Now we will see how blue Manchester is….. predicting an 80% red stadium

The @#%&!s will shit themselves at the thought of another United treble wrecking team
Yes, spirit of 1977.

Unread 24-04-2023, 12:30 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
No question we can be a real spanner in the works against these #@&%!s. I think Madrid will knock them out of the CL so we can add insult to injury.

Our players should be willing to die in that final.
Believe it when I see it, though at least city aren't at home in the first leg this time (which was a big plus for them v Bayern)

Unread 24-04-2023, 04:02 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
So I didn’t say I’d be happy. Cool. Apology accepted.

Did you read my posts after that where I explain that?
Thankfully no.

Changed your mind now?

Unread 24-04-2023, 06:35 AM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Lad has been playing a very long game no question about that. Years on the frontline with the likes of Sparky, waffles, some of the Welsh lads armed only with 800 thread count Egyptian cotton fitted sheets emanating uhrine and occasional faeces. He finally brings on board people with experience of physical contact with women and he turns fire. Great to see tbh
Been watching some motivational tiktoks haven’t I. I can recommend townie girls encouraging their mates after a break-up.

It’s time to put in our hoops and remember who the £#%&! we are. The baddest bitches there ever were.

Unread 24-04-2023, 06:44 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Been watching some motivational tiktoks haven’t I. I can recommend townie girls encouraging their mates after a break-up.

It’s time to put in our hoops and remember who the £#%&! we are. The baddest bitches there ever were.
You gotta respect it, but how you brought in Roth, a time served lad, had him whistling to your treble tune ..year after year you claimed the quad, the treble, in January, early march....

Then the year Roth gets onboard...

BLAMO !!!

Block and moved on.....

It's actual warfare, MK ULTRA.....

Not sure how he recovers from this.....who will you trophy groom next ? Are you a danger.....

Unread 24-04-2023, 07:31 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You gotta respect it, but how you brought in Roth, a time served lad, had him whistling to your treble tune ..year after year you claimed the quad, the treble, in January, early march....

Then the year Roth gets onboard...

BLAMO !!!

Block and moved on.....

It's actual warfare, MK ULTRA.....

Not sure how he recovers from this.....who will you trophy groom next ? Are you a danger.....

He even asked me the other day how I was coping with the thought of a city treble.

Assumed it was some kind of brothers in arms self help type shit - but it was obviously some really dirty psychological type mind shit. Breaking me mentally.

Wow. And you know what, it’s worked. Feel v naked and alone.

Unread 24-04-2023, 07:40 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Thankfully no.

Changed your mind now?
Nothing to change. Which you’d know if you’d actually bothered to read the thread.

Unread 24-04-2023, 08:04 AM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth

He even asked me the other day how I was coping with the thought of a city treble.

Assumed it was some kind of brothers in arms self help type shit - but it was obviously some really dirty psychological type mind shit. Breaking me mentally.

Wow. And you know what, it’s worked. Feel v naked and alone.
I’ll admit to some early fears but as the battle draws near, the sword’s between my teeth and I’m ready to party. Been chatting with Bunks and Quayders and we’ll welcome you if you renounce Tena Lady and throw down with the hood team? Up to you.

Unread 24-04-2023, 08:14 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
I’ll admit to some early fears but as the battle draws near, the sword’s between my teeth and I’m ready to party. Been chatting with Bunks and Quayders and we’ll welcome you if you renounce Tena Lady and throw down with the hood team? Up to you.
Oh you’re ten men now…let’s see how you are on the morning of june11th when the unthinkable has happened….piss wet through in the foetal position rocking backwards and forwards shouting for mummy….Ymms

Unread 24-04-2023, 10:01 AM
Seamus

is there any chance that Varane will be back for the final?

Unread 24-04-2023, 10:06 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
Hopefully. He's not been ruled out for the season to my knowledge..

Feels like it's that far away Beek might make it

Unread 24-04-2023, 10:17 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
There were ‘fears he could be out for six weeks’. So even the worst fears would give him a chance

Unread 24-04-2023, 10:17 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

3rd June? reckon even Neville will be back by then...
Closed Thread