United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:02 PM
Dr Stranger

Never for a moment did I think we’d pull it off (giggidy) but I expected us to to take more of a swing than that.

Complete lack of belief.

Last season, we were flawed but you felt we were going somewhere. Now, I’m not so sure. Injuries were a bigger excuse earlier in the season, but less so now.

We’ve regressed from last season by every metric.

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:02 PM
NedKelly

Don’t even care anymore.

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Heavy defeat in Sunday and I think that’s all she wrote for Tenners.

Players look completely unarsed.

Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised to see Ole back as interim.
What the hell are you going on about ???

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:04 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Don’t even care anymore.
Getting that way innit. The malaise around the club is worse than ever. This ownership needs sorting and confirming asap.

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:04 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Like a training session this now
steady on.

given the other result, this was perfect. shame about the injuries, but mainoo showed within a couple of minutes why he has to play (with the bat, obvs).

and nacho and antony showed why we need greenwood back as soon as possible.

so... nothing we didn't already know and nothing from which 10h will learn.

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:05 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
What the hell are you going on about ???
What’s difficult to understand about what I wrote?

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:05 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Isn’t Jimbo supposed to be announced this week?

I’m guessing the club waiting to get Sunday out of the way first.
Yea I think they’ll wait for the loss against the scousers. We need January transfers. Even if it’s just one player to lift the mood.

Maguire and shaw now injured for the foreseeable future. We need a good 5 players maybe.

LB CB RB CM and if we can pull a RW/second ST from somewhere.

We also need to get rid of a lot of the shite we have. I’m sure they offered dalot a new deal last summer . ETH needs to stay, he’s done enough from last season , even if we miss out on top 4 this season. Many players need to leave. Discipline needs to be instilled in the dressing room.

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:06 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Let’s see what big Jim is made of when he arrives.
is it foil and cardboard?

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:06 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Getting that way innit. The malaise around the club is worse than ever. This ownership needs sorting and confirming asap.
I’ve got football depression. Get more joy out of trying new flavours of crisps these days.

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:07 PM
My Name is Heath

2016 all over again.

Out of Europe due to incompetent idiots.

sick of these bastards

Liverpool will be looking to turn the screw on Sunday.

Brilliant times

AK14

Quote:
Yea I think they’ll wait for the loss against the scousers. We need January transfers. Even if it’s just one player to lift the mood.

Maguire and shaw now injured for the foreseeable future. We need a good 5 players maybe.

We also need to get rid of a lot of the shite we have. I’m sure they offered dalot a new deal last summer . ETH needs to stay, he’s done enough from last season , even if we miss out on top 4 this season. Many players need to leave. Discipline needs to be instilled in the dressing room.
Agree but I think he’s lost them tbh, We look shot to pieces.

I’m not so arsed about signings and although we say it every year I’d rather we concentrate on getting rid of the majority of the squad tbh. Rip it up and start again.

Bunker Buster

Quote:
We're not sacking Erik Monday and bringing in Ole.....

What a stupid thing to post...

Dacter

Quote:
#WegBack

RedNick80

Quote:

We can hope, but doesn’t FFP £#%&! that up for us as well?

red in cumbria

Quote:
OGS returning would confirm us as the biggest joke club in existence at the current time.

Is *that* hard for you to understand?

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:08 PM
Dr Stranger

12th loss of the season.

Wow.

Feels like more.

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:08 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
We're not sacking Erik Monday and bringing in Ole.....

What a stupid thing to post...
Coming from you that’s something.

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:09 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
I could be wrong but isn't there some rule that says owners can invest some money? Our problem and why we're so close to the red line is because they don't put any money in.

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:09 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
I’m sure an owner can invest a total of 80-90 million that offsets ffp..just so happens the glazers have never done this

Unread 12-12-2023, 11:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Coming from you that’s something.
Don't take your anger out on me.....