United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 07-05-2023, 07:51 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
State of you

Big fan of defending our owners, and our shite keeper.

Whatever works for you I guess
I really get to you don’t I be glad to hear your expert assessment of how that wasn’t utterly shite.

Unread 07-05-2023, 07:51 PM
Sparky***

Absolute disjointed mess up front. Nobody knows where anyone else is so they all just have pot shots.

Unread 07-05-2023, 07:52 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Nah, it's in front of his body and he's trying to get his arm out of the way.
Yeah, first look I thought we were £#%&!ed

Unread 07-05-2023, 07:52 PM
Dr Stranger

Even before the catastrophe, we were far too passive. West Ham are crap, were crap and were there for the taking. We were keeping the ball nicely enough, but there’s was no urgency and everything culminated in an ill-conceived pot-shot.

For a team that is struggling for goals, you’d think we would play with a bit more oomph.

Garnacho is the only one I can see doing anything here as he has a bit of directness about him.

And there’s always another defensive disaster around the corner. That could easily have been a penalty at the end there and it was, as ever, all our own making.

Huge half. We must step up.

Unread 07-05-2023, 07:53 PM
ZiggyStardust

I should respect a player like Dave who has played so much for the club but the last few years have now made me despise him
That effort on the goal sums him up, limp waisted attempt from a complete wimp

ETH has to take a huge amount of the blame
We’re playing with 10 and half men having the cart horse in the team playing as a number 10

Get him off for Garnacho and let’s have a £#%&!ing go at them

We’re going to blow top 4 aren’t we
Progress has been made this season but we’re still so mentally weak

Unread 07-05-2023, 07:54 PM
marlo

I’m at the game watching weghorst play 45 minutes of nothing.

Been saying we won’t get 4th. our manager does know what he is doing .

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Even before the catastrophe, we were far too passive. West Ham are crap, were crap and were there for the taking. We were keeping the ball nicely enough, but there’s was no urgency and everything culminated in an ill-conceived pot-shot.

For a team that is struggling for goals, you’d think we would play with a bit more oomph.

Garnacho is the only one I can see doing anything here as he has a bit of directness about him.

And there’s always another defensive disaster around the corner. That could easily have been a penalty at the end there and it was, as ever, all our own making.

Huge half. We must step up.
Probably what makes it worse. West Ham have been dogshit. Letting us have all the ball. We go down because of £#%&!ing paella wrist Dave . The tempo of our game? Stays exactly the same. Shaw and lindelof walking with the ball playing piddly 5 yard passes . No movement up front ? Not one of Eriksen Casemiro weggy finding position in the attacking third to receive the ball.

It’s pathetic from them

Sandman

I don't get what we're trying to do, it's all slow, you'd think it was a meaningless friendly.

Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I really get to you don’t I be glad to hear your expert assessment of how that wasn’t utterly shite.
You really don’t

We were playing absolutely fine up until your man crush threw a ball into his own net. Is that hard to comprehend?

Coracao

Quote:
Sabitzer for Weggy. Move Bruno central and Rashers left and tell him and Antony to make runs in behind and towards the goal, Sabitzer/Eriksen to make runs beyond Bruno. It's the best bet imo.
Giggs for Malacia.

Unread 07-05-2023, 07:55 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Giggs for Malacia.
Could do with the poetry for the lift it’d give us

Unread 07-05-2023, 07:56 PM
AK14

Take a risks and put Maguire on

Shift Shaw to the left

Weg off for an actual midfielder.

Unread 07-05-2023, 07:56 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
You really don’t

We were playing absolutely fine up until your man crush threw a ball into his own net. Is that hard to comprehend?
Funny, there’s 20 posts you’ve missed saying we’ve been shit. Why you not calling them clueless @#%&!s? You’re pretty obsessed me, we’ve been here before.

Unread 07-05-2023, 07:57 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

Any Salmon Teriyaki or is it Jellied Eels today?

Unread 07-05-2023, 07:58 PM
dunk

Here we go, massive inquest into whether it's handball

He's clearly tryingt o get his arm out of the way, the £#%&!ing idiots.

Fat Al

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Take a risks and put Maguire on

Shift Shaw to the left

Weg off for an actual midfielder.
Let's not be hasty..

Unread 07-05-2023, 07:59 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

you braindead @#%&!.

Unread 07-05-2023, 08:00 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Here we go, massive inquest into whether it's handball

He's clearly tryingt o get his arm out of the way, the £#%&!ing idiots.
It hits his arm, as his arm is Infront of his body? Where should his arm be, a million miles out so they can then claim his arm is in an unnatural position with a bigger silhouette

Unread 07-05-2023, 08:01 PM
magic_cantona

We aren't scoring, let alone winning.