United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 06-03-2020, 10:24 AM
Bunker Buster

Never thought I'd see the day, MNIK welcoming fan cam twitter hitters staying behind to verbally abuse our players for likes and retweets...
"It'll do Bare Numbers"

Unread 06-03-2020, 10:30 AM
My Name is Keith

Wow.

Pulls the word ‘welcoming’ from out of his ass.
Ignores the line ‘clearly it’s not the right way to go about it’
Swerves the ‘no sympathy’ tone.

Very odd misrepresentation

Unread 06-03-2020, 10:33 AM
Bunker Buster

Odd times my friend, odd times.....

"No sympathy" wow

Unread 06-03-2020, 10:36 AM
Knockers

Can deffo see a MNIK/Rantsandbants collab on the horizon. Deep house/grime remix of Flowers of Manchester?

Unread 06-03-2020, 10:37 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Can deffo see a MNIK/Rantsandbants collab on the horizon. Deep house/grime remix of Flowers of Manchester?
Why do I actually wanna hear that....

Unread 06-03-2020, 10:40 AM
MUFC One Love

Still could be a shit end to the season and no CL football next season will be a bit of a blow but as long as they keep buying how they are doing atm and buying players who want to play for United who are hungry we will be fine either way.

Really hope we beat Norwich and get to Wembley for the Semi-Final. If we can keep everyone fit now players are coming back we have a chance at a trophy and top 4.

I've said before whether you think Ole is the man going forward in terms of tactics at the top level etc nobody can deny what he is doing is good even if with nothing and no CL football I still see the positives. He has stopped the decline. In the next few years we will look back on his time fondly, because he is getting us back on the right track.

The team fights again and seems to have a purpose again. Yes, some games have still been crap with Ole's tactics questioned but I suppose he would argue he can only work with what he has especially in terms of mentality, and trying to shift people out in the process, along with building a side suitable for United.

Unread 06-03-2020, 10:43 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
wont sound any worse than the horseshit chants being made up these days and will probably be sang slower too

Unread 06-03-2020, 10:55 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Draggers and his crew..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love

I've said before whether you think Ole is the man going forward in terms of tactics at the top level etc nobody can deny what he is doing is good even if with nothing and no CL football I still see the positives. He has stopped the decline. In the next few years we will look back on his time fondly, because he is getting us back on the right track.

To be fair, he has beat PSG away with a shit team, done doubles over City and Spurs, drew with Liverpool on their invincible run. Not sure what more he has to prove tactically.

Unread 06-03-2020, 11:04 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

To be fair, he has beat PSG away with a shit team, done doubles over City and Spurs, drew with Liverpool on their invincible run. Not sure what more he has to prove tactically.
Good point.

Still can't believe how negative Mourinho was tactically. Convinced he would have done far better had he let them open up and have a go.

Unread 06-03-2020, 11:05 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Double over Chelsea as well this season.

Getting the best out of Shaw and Fred, introduced Williams and Greenwood brilliantly. Reintroduced some grit and snide as well. Top manager.

On last nights game, great result. Away tie against a Championship side with a changed, weakened team had '£#%&! up' written all over it. Made it look relatively easy in the end.

Ighalo

Unread 06-03-2020, 11:06 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Double over Chelsea as well this season.

Getting the best out of Shaw and Fred, introduced Williams and Greenwood brilliantly. Top manager

On last nights game, great result. Away tie against a Championship side with a changed, weakened team had 'f*** up' written all over it. Made it look relatively easy in the end.

Ighalo
Agree, I didn't fancy United last night.

Unread 06-03-2020, 11:06 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Good point.

Still can't believe how negative Mourinho was tactically. Convinced he would have done far better had he let them open up and have a go.
100%

Think the most frustrating thing about us at one point, think it was midway through the second season, was when we’d dominate a game, go 1-0 up, and then sit back from then on only to concede with minutes to spare. Happened ridiculously often.

Unread 06-03-2020, 11:24 AM
jem

Quote:
er..... yeah. and if he'd been modest, encouraged rather than criticised and smiled more.

why can't you believe it exactly? you're essentially saying he'd have been more successful if he'd been someone else. someone who wasn't a football-hating @#%&!.

Unread 06-03-2020, 11:29 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
er..... yeah. and if he'd been modest, encouraged rather than criticised and smiled more.

why can't you believe it exactly? you're essentially saying he'd have been more successful if he'd been someone else. someone who wasn't a football-hating c***.
I know he was negative off the field, I was just referencing the negativity with this tactics. He can't get up to speed with man management in the modern game.

Unread 06-03-2020, 01:28 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Draggers and his crew..
Lolz.

Like £#%&!. £#%&!ing weapons.

Unread 06-03-2020, 01:30 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Lolz.

Like £#%&!. £#%&!ing weapons.
Very true. I’ve given him a fair bit of stick, but that shit’s uncalled for.

Unread 06-03-2020, 01:30 PM
jem

Quote:
I was just referencing the negativity with this tactics.
his tactics have always been negative.

Unread 06-03-2020, 01:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
https://twitter.com/sashaamalik/stat...538961927?s=21

Just saw this on Twitter. Surely this isn’t from last night? And that crowd can’t be reds can they?

The tweets following it are demented. People who appear to be teenagers saying ‘Ole should get this too’.
Since when do away fans hang around at coach drop offs at stadiums?

Unread 06-03-2020, 03:55 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Since when do away fans hang around at coach drop offs at stadiums?
Might be Derby based United fans.

Unread 06-03-2020, 04:51 PM
Switching Off

Thumbs up

Most enjoyable game in a while that.