United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-12-2007, 09:21 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Should have waited till after tonights game tbh.

Thought you would have slashed your wrists by now.

Unread 29-12-2007, 09:24 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Should have waited till after tonights game tbh.
Yeah, had I waited I reckon Everton would have won the game. That's how football works, you see.

Unread 30-12-2007, 01:29 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Villa Away
Newcastle Away
Boro Away
Chelsea Home
Spurs Home
Portsmouth Away
Everton Away
Well, as it turns out they dropped points in 3 of those 7 games. Losing 1 and drawing 2. We dropped more points in that time span than them though. Typical.

They'll really fancy themselves after that today now.

Unread 30-12-2007, 01:33 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
Well, as it turns out they dropped points in 3 of those 7 games. Losing 1 and drawing 2. We dropped more points in that time span than them though. Typical.

They'll really fancy themselves after that today now.
They always fancy themselves.

£#%&! it though, we'll be ok.

Unread 30-12-2007, 01:38 AM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

If we don't win the league the doomsters can have a field day, coz it's a dam sight easier to slag the team off than praise them...........I 'm putting your good self in this category Mr Magic , just making a point

Unread 30-12-2007, 01:41 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

i've had a few tonight, i genuinely couldn't wait to get to the pub so i could get sloshed. After the 3rd goal went in (how shite was the defending for that debacle?) I just switched off the telly and trudged off down the boozer to meet my mate.

I honestly thought that arsenal would £#%&! up more in december, in that respect i underestimated them. and looking at their next 6 games,

west ham (h)
brum (h)
fulham (a)
newcastle (h)
man city (a)
blackburn (h)

i can't see them dropping points apart from maybe city away. one thing is for sure that we can't afford any more of these balls ups against shite teams. our own worst enemy now is ourselves.

Unread 30-12-2007, 02:16 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
i've had a few tonight, i genuinely couldn't wait to get to the pub so i could get sloshed. After the 3rd goal went in (how shite was the defending for that debacle?) I just switched off the telly and trudged off down the boozer to meet my mate.

I honestly thought that arsenal would £#%&! up more in december, in that respect i underestimated them. and looking at their next 6 games,

west ham (h)
brum (h)
fulham (a)
newcastle (h)
man city (a)
blackburn (h)

i can't see them dropping points apart from maybe city away. one thing is for sure that we can't afford any more of these balls ups against shite teams. our own worst enemy now is ourselves.
they'll drop points

Unread 30-12-2007, 02:47 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Yeah, had I waited I reckon Everton would have won the game. That's how football works, you see.
I think what he might have been saying is that the thread title didn't turn out to be prescient.
Closed Thread