HAHAAHAHAHAHA

Shut up.

Unread 04-12-2007, 12:02 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
HAHAAHAHAHAHA

Shut up.
Holding on the ball too long, misplaced passes, several missed chances, several offsides. Quite bad, nft.
Worked very hard though.

Unread 04-12-2007, 12:08 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Holding on the ball too long, misplaced passes, several missed chances, several offsides. Quite bad, nft.
Worked very hard though.
Point one - nope, held onto the ball and waited for support quite often. Did it well and didn't lose a single ball under pressure. Ronaldo, Rooney and Saha also hold onto the ball 'too long' as you put it.
Point two - yup, but not one sitter.
Point three - that could be Wayne or Ronaldo you're talking about too.

You ignoring him creating a fair few chances for our other players too? Looked very dangerous where I was sitting. More so than Wayne tbh, although I thought he had a decent comeback.

He's better than Rossi you know...

Unread 04-12-2007, 12:08 AM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Worked very hard though.
Rossi wasn't good enough for United whilst he was here, move the £#%&! on

Unread 04-12-2007, 12:10 AM
Rhodzy

Maybe my expectations were too high for Tevez but he hasn't performed the way I thought he would of.

Unread 04-12-2007, 12:12 AM
believe

Quote:
Maybe my expectations were too high for Tevez but he hasn't performed the way I thought he would of.
not being funny but tevez has been £#%&!ing superb since he came to united. no one could seriously think he would walk in and set the team alight but he has setlled in fantastically so earrly. he will only get better and better.

Unread 04-12-2007, 12:16 AM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
not being funny but tevez has been £#%&!ing superb since he came to united. no one could seriously think he would walk in and set the team alight but he has setlled in fantastically so earrly. he will only get better and better.
This is nowhere near his best, he was thrown in at the deep end with a lazy, disinterested Giggs at the start of the season aswell when his fitness was way below par. He's still working and will just get in a better condition as each game passes.

The partnership he has made with Rooney and them working together so well this early is very promising.

Unread 04-12-2007, 12:33 AM
jem

Default what saha offers

no one else in our squad offers.

rooney and tevez's pretty passing is largely ineffective.

get a £#%&!ing centre-forward in the team and play proper football. the only decent cross in the game came from o'shea.

Unread 04-12-2007, 12:40 AM
Part 36 Offer

The influence of King Henrik will be the best thing that ever happened to Rooney.

Unread 04-12-2007, 12:43 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
The influence of King Henrik will be the best thing that ever happened to Rooney.
It's interesting to read the odd interview with the kid since I always look at him being a number 10 but it seems he doesn't want to be one of those. He wants to hit the back of the net. %@#$&!s to the rest.

Unread 04-12-2007, 10:25 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
i think anyone who dismisses larssons influence at united last term needs their heads seeing too.
Closed Thread