Unread 25-05-2024, 08:26 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless View Post
sack sir WURZEL GUMMIDGE

ERIK MUST STAY

Unread 25-05-2024, 08:59 PM
Buck

I think he deserves a chance to start next season. I've seen enough that he hasn't really lost the players unlike previous managers who had nothing left to give. Clearly I think the core players at the club aren't downing tools and whatever has been going on with Rashford is a line in the sand now (I thought he was very good today).

Unread 25-05-2024, 09:04 PM
snifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
I think he deserves a chance to start next season. I've seen enough that he hasn't really lost the players unlike previous managers who had nothing left to give. Clearly I think the core players at the club aren't downing tools and whatever has been going on with Rashford is a line in the sand now (I thought he was very good today).
Clearly I think, as usual, the core players at the club are putting in a shift and listening to the managers instructions when it suits them.

Unread 25-05-2024, 09:20 PM
Medlock

Whatever happens now he's earned himself a big place in United history and will always be a hero now. What a MF day

Unread 25-05-2024, 10:22 PM
silv

is he sacked or what?

undone his good work with his post match pressset

Unread 25-05-2024, 10:29 PM
larry

really enjoyed his press conference
didnt come away from it thinking ffs the fa cup win doesnt count now
why did you out of interest?

Unread 25-05-2024, 10:39 PM
chooch

Jim R. You're sacked.
ETH. I'm not £#%&!ing leaving

Unread 25-05-2024, 10:57 PM
BigRonManager

I have a sneaky feeling they’ll change their minds.

Unread 26-05-2024, 08:14 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
really enjoyed his press conference
didnt come away from it thinking ffs the fa cup win doesnt count now
why did you out of interest?
i was quite pissed tbf

Unread 27-05-2024, 12:42 PM
Dr Stranger

£#%&!. Off.

Unread 27-05-2024, 12:47 PM
Whip Hubley

Unread 27-05-2024, 12:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post

Unread 27-05-2024, 12:48 PM
dunk

De Zerbi, Tuchel, Southgate, Pochettino just absolutely £#%&!ing not. Do not want any of them anywhere near the club.

McKenna, too early to tell, let him go to Brighton, or better yet, stay at Ipswich and continue to progress.

There’s not a manager out there we ‘have to get’. Miles better to maintain some stability, work with the one we’ve got and continue to build a stable structure above and improve the squad, nqat.

Unread 27-05-2024, 12:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
De Zerbi, Tuchel, Southgate, Pochettino just absolutely £#%&!ing not. Do not want any of them anywhere near the club.

McKenna, too early to tell, let him go to Brighton, or better yet, stay at Ipswich and continue to progress.

There’s not a manager out there we ‘have to get’. Miles better to maintain some stability, work with the one we’ve got and continue to build a stable structure above and improve the squad, nqat.
They've all got a lot more in the negative column than the positive column.

£#%&!ing De Zerbi. I don't want some £#%&!ing manager who's going to come in an implement 'robo-ball' ; possession obsessed football for the sake of it. Southgate has achieved nothing in club football, Tuchel is abrasive and confrontational like Mourinho but with less trophies, Pochettino plays good football and is genuinely likable but has a history of bottling bit games.

All this emphasis on 'style of play'. This league of ours is absolutely obsessed with being seen to play a certain way rather than £#%&!ing win. It's absurd. Years ago the likes of Kompany would be getting canned 15 games before the end of the season, not taking over bayern munich.

Unread 27-05-2024, 12:57 PM
browser

When did the gag “3 years till he’s at Ipswich” flip to the reality of us going after Ipswich’s manager?

Unread 27-05-2024, 01:09 PM
Lok

IN-zaghi.

Unread 27-05-2024, 01:50 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post

100% all of this

Unread 27-05-2024, 01:55 PM
armchair

If things are not going well, they can always sack him in January. There will always be candidates available. There's no rush. Ineos aren't even fully in yet.

Just don't let him have complete control of the summer transfers.

Unread 27-05-2024, 02:12 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
If things are not going well, they can always sack him in January. There will always be candidates available. There's no rush. Ineos aren't even fully in yet.

Just don't let him have complete control of the summer transfers.
Yep. If there was an outstanding candidate we were at risk of losing, then ok, but there’s just nothing out there. Liverpool have picked up a coach nobody had heard of a month ago and Bayern are about to appoint Vincent Kompany. Leave it, give it six months.