United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 27-05-2024, 12:04 AM
Lok

He's the type of player we need but if we're going to challenge for titles we'd need an upgraded version.

I'm not entirely sure who that is but there's got to be better out there. If he's cheap and on low wages he'd make a good squad player.

Unread 27-05-2024, 12:44 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok View Post
He's the type of player we need but if we're going to challenge for titles we'd need an upgraded version.

I'm not entirely sure who that is but there's got to be better out there. If he's cheap and on low wages he'd make a good squad player.
some say palhinha.

Unread 27-05-2024, 03:47 AM
Stickman

He was great on Saturday but....

but but but....

Same as I felt re Sabitzer, I wouldn't sign him unless he was free.

Unread 27-05-2024, 07:10 AM
westcoastvan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
He was great on Saturday but....

but but but....

Same as I felt re Sabitzer, I wouldn't sign him unless he was free.
Apparently they can trigger a clause to buy him from Fiorentina for £20m

United do need a bench player for a back up CDM...if you could get him for £15m???

Unread 27-05-2024, 07:36 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastvan View Post
Apparently they can trigger a clause to buy him from Fiorentina for £20m

United do need a bench player for a back up CDM...if you could get him for £15m???
Probably