Farken UNITED

Unread 25-05-2024, 11:49 PM
Sparky***

rasmus is absolutely @#%&!ed

Unread 25-05-2024, 11:50 PM
Zorg

Unread 26-05-2024, 12:02 AM
M33mike

Just home. What a £#%&!ing day. The local Bert’s really are a charmless bunch of fannies. £#%&!ing beautiful. United man.

Unread 26-05-2024, 12:03 AM
armchair

Unread 26-05-2024, 12:41 AM
Neo

Football

My manager.

Obviously he's spot on about the injuries, specifically the disruption caused to the entire side because of the injuries at centre back.

Several of us have highlighted the importance of a stable, first-choice centre-back partnership, and it showed today how key that is. Had Martinez and Varane been able to play consistently together all season, we'd be far higher up the table.

Then there is the fact that the best player in the squad has also been out for huge chunks of the season, and wasn't even in the squad today. Once he's back, Dalot can switch back over to the right-back position, and we might finally have some consistency in the full-back spots.

I still have reservations about Varane leaving, as he's such a classy £#%&!er whenever he plays, but now he's off, we need to bring in at least one top-class centre-back, a defensive midfielder to replace Casemiro, and a striker that can compete with Hojlund (there's a young lad at Getafe that would be ideal IMO). With those 3-4 additions to the squad, we're heading in a good direction.

Ten Hag has compiled the ingredients of a good side over the last 2 years, whilst also jettisoning several shit@#%&!s, and also having to deal with the unprecedented issues of Greenwood and Sancho. 3 finals and 2 trophies during that time show that he is a winner, and capable of bringing silverware to this club.

Hindsight proved how naive a decision it was to bin Van Gaal after his FA Cup win in favour of Mourinho, and I hope the club doesn't repeat the exact same mistake hours after another Dutchman has taken us to Wembley glory just because an ex Chelsea manager has become available.

Unread 26-05-2024, 02:00 AM
Stickman

Hearing “Pep’s” still in the refs room looking for answers.

Now we’ve got the cup again we should get the asterisks added to theirs before giving it back.

Unread 26-05-2024, 02:43 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean View Post
She’s lovely mate.
I recall (I’m married now myself )

For the record, there’s no way I’m ‘back’ in a U.S. election year. I’ll see you all when Tr*mp dies.

Unread 26-05-2024, 07:50 AM
shenwen

From Boo Moon. Ever thought of asking yourself why this is the case?

Quote:
The fact they get 100 times the press fawning adulation for spawning a domestic cup than we did for a treble shows how hated we are, god help us if they ever win the league or CL again.
Weird narrative over there that they only lost because their players had been on the piss all week

Unread 26-05-2024, 08:02 AM
big chief

Love the Poznan intro

https://www.theguardian.com/football...age-once-again

Unread 26-05-2024, 08:08 AM
eusker

Any photos of crestfallen divs carrying detumescent bananas on public transport?

Unread 26-05-2024, 08:19 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by big chief View Post
ffs harsh on Evans re Haaland : D

“He was man-marked out of the last 15 minutes of this final by Jonny Evans, who is basically an accident”

Unread 26-05-2024, 08:29 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusker View Post
Any photos of crestfallen divs carrying detumescent bananas on public transport?
No bananas or Poznans, but Will this do?

Unread 26-05-2024, 09:04 AM
eusker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
No bananas or Poznans, but Will this do?

Didn’t know Harry Knowles was a blue.

Unread 26-05-2024, 09:12 AM
Zorg

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
My manager.

Obviously he's spot on about the injuries, specifically the disruption caused to the entire side because of the injuries at centre back.

Several of us have highlighted the importance of a stable, first-choice centre-back partnership, and it showed today how key that is. Had Martinez and Varane been able to play consistently together all season, we'd be far higher up the table.

Then there is the fact that the best player in the squad has also been out for huge chunks of the season, and wasn't even in the squad today. Once he's back, Dalot can switch back over to the right-back position, and we might finally have some consistency in the full-back spots.

I still have reservations about Varane leaving, as he's such a classy £#%&!er whenever he plays, but now he's off, we need to bring in at least one top-class centre-back, a defensive midfielder to replace Casemiro, and a striker that can compete with Hojlund (there's a young lad at Getafe that would be ideal IMO). With those 3-4 additions to the squad, we're heading in a good direction.

Ten Hag has compiled the ingredients of a good side over the last 2 years, whilst also jettisoning several shit@#%&!s, and also having to deal with the unprecedented issues of Greenwood and Sancho. 3 finals and 2 trophies during that time show that he is a winner, and capable of bringing silverware to this club.

Hindsight proved how naive a decision it was to bin Van Gaal after his FA Cup win in favour of Mourinho, and I hope the club doesn't repeat the exact same mistake hours after another Dutchman has taken us to Wembley glory just because an ex Chelsea manager has become available.
Spot on.

Unread 26-05-2024, 09:13 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
My manager.

Postage 👍

Unread 26-05-2024, 09:48 AM
MUFC One Love

As I said, I couldn’t watch it so we will win.

Brilliant.

Bits I’ve heard, we played well?

Bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

Unread 26-05-2024, 09:50 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love View Post

Bit of light at the end of the tunnel.
That light you see?

It’s an oncoming train

Unread 26-05-2024, 10:04 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusker View Post
Didn’t know Harry Knowles was a blue.

I get that reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
Spot on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
Postage 👍
Yup - Neo nailed it.

Fashions come and go but some things in football will never change.

A solid, dependable CB pairing with a stable keeper.

We were reduced to Casemiro and Evans during the season. Arguably our 7th and 8th choices (behind Varane, Martinez, Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw and that other lad beginning with K)

Give ETH another season. He has made mistakes - haven’t we all?

We are certainly heading in the right direction.