United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football Auto-Threads

Unread 25-05-2024, 09:00 PM
fred tissue

Default 'When they don't want me I will hear it': Ten Hag tight-lipped on future after FA Cup win – video

Erik ten Hag refused to give any answers on his future as Manchester United manager after his side beat their local rivals Manchester City 2-1 to win the FA Cup. Alejandro Garnacho and Kobbie Mainoo scored in the first half to give United victory over an uncharacteristically poor City side but Ten Hag was unmoved when asked about his future. 'When they don't want me I will hear it,' he said after the match. 'When I took over it was a mess at United. We are on out way to constructing a team for the future and that will go with ups and downs.'

Continue reading...

More...