United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 24-05-2024, 07:58 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
McKenna odds on favourite with the bookies
Vividly remember the owner of a well known red pub advising people to put on mckenna many months ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
Think it's time to discuss what punished quayders gets for posting a fake "official" thread.

It's not for me to decide of course but I presume a short term ban or untold amounts of bad rep? Hard to see how the forum can look past this.

He's usually spot on with protocol so it's a huge surprise. No punishment but cards marked I propose. Probably a bit giddy at the country club sipping OJ after tennis surrounded by desperate housewives

Unread 24-05-2024, 07:59 PM
BarryX

Kind of feels like Big Jim is the real new gaffer and whoever we bring in will be towing the Ratcliffe line.

Unread 24-05-2024, 08:01 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Think it's time to discuss what punished quayders gets for posting a fake "official" thread.

It's not for me to decide of course but I presume a short term ban or untold amounts of bad rep? Hard to see how the forum can look past this.

Genuinely surprised it took this long, bit disappointed in the forum tbh. In my defence someone text me saying it was a done deal so by the time I saw the Guardian article I didn’t really read it. Happy to give the hapless bald @#%&! another season provided we win tomorrow

Unread 24-05-2024, 08:05 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd View Post

Genuinely surprised it took this long, bit disappointed in the forum tbh. In my defence someone text me saying it was a done deal so by the time I saw the Guardian article I didn’t really read it. Happy to give the hapless bald @#%&! another season provided we win tomorrow
Same. It’s a bit illogical given the direness of this season but beating city, not just a rival but a club that has done more than any other to destroy football in this country would be more than worthy of pass into next season.

But then we all woke up…

Unread 24-05-2024, 08:08 PM
magic_cantona

Unread 24-05-2024, 08:09 PM
Neo

Lightbulb

Win the FA Cup before a post-match interview with the boss where he drops an "I stay".

Unread 24-05-2024, 08:12 PM
armchair

I wonder did Bayern put out the Kompany story to make the fans relieved to get ten hag. Antony not crossing to Kane next season will be awesome.

Unread 24-05-2024, 08:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Vividly remember the owner of a well known red pub advising people to put on mckenna many months ago...

He's usually spot on with protocol so it's a huge surprise. No punishment but cards marked I propose. Probably a bit giddy at the country club sipping OJ after tennis surrounded by desperate housewives
McKenna would be a complete disaster. A 39 year old manager with zero experience of managing at this level. I can’t fathom it.

Unread 24-05-2024, 08:21 PM
poppy

Quote:
McKenna would be a complete disaster. A 39 year old manager with zero experience of managing at this level. I can’t fathom it.
Agreed. At least Fergie was 44.

Unread 24-05-2024, 08:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
Slight difference pal

Unread 24-05-2024, 09:45 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Vincent Kompany to Bayern and Kieran McKenna to United would go down as the weirdest week in football

Unread 24-05-2024, 10:11 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
he just needs time.

Unread 24-05-2024, 10:30 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd

I mean I don't have any bearing on the result but appreciate the gesture all the same

Unread 24-05-2024, 10:45 PM
Dr Stranger

Thought it was official?

Unread 24-05-2024, 11:00 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
He’s going to feel pretty stupid when he logs on in the morning before the game and sees it’s official.

Unread 24-05-2024, 11:11 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
Ten hag holding out for a 'you up?' Text and a it's complicated Facebook status at this point

Unread 24-05-2024, 11:58 PM
Stickman

Don’t make me redundant, I know i’ve been complacent, I will turn this place around.

Unread 25-05-2024, 04:53 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Same. It’s a bit illogical given the direness of this season but beating city, not just a rival but a club that has done more than any other to destroy football in this country would be more than worthy of pass into next season.

But then we all woke up…
This news galvanises the team and they pull off the upset of the season in support of the manager who Benny Hill slaps Pep at the final whistle.

It's in the stars.

Unread 25-05-2024, 11:25 AM
Whip Hubley

Thoughts with the out-ers currently. Sounds like he's going nowhere.

Unread 25-05-2024, 11:27 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Thoughts with the out-ers currently. Sounds like he's going nowhere.
Looping the m25?