Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 23-05-2024, 05:26 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
https://x.com/jamiejackson___/status...aSbh7vgQsN2lEQ

It’s Tuchel again now

This lot haven’t got a £#%&!ing clue
Good. When EtH is swiftly moved aside there should be no leaks about it until his successor is named. Like a proper club.

Unread 23-05-2024, 05:49 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
Needs to get a hair transplant ASAP and dispense with the baseball caps (which he only wears because of his wispy wig imo)
100%. Those ears are not meant for baseball caps or baldness.

Unread 23-05-2024, 05:52 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
100%. Those ears are not meant for baseball caps or baldness.
Grinchys ? Hideous little things aren't they..... ?

Unread 23-05-2024, 10:10 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
https://x.com/jamiejackson___/status...aSbh7vgQsN2lEQ

It’s Tuchel again now

This lot haven’t got a £#%&!ing clue
Robbo & Eric help us as im not convinced that TT would fare any better@United then any of the other 5 Manager's that have tried to follow in Fergie's footsteps

Unread 09-06-2024, 02:08 PM
Dr Stranger

Rumour that Ratcliffe met him last week. I’m Ten Hag in and don’t want any of the named candidates to replace him…. But he’s one of the less horrific options. I might be suffering from Southgate Syndrome though

Unread 09-06-2024, 02:13 PM
Finport Red

Unread 09-06-2024, 02:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
https://x.com/mufcmpb/status/1799780...aSbh7vgQsN2lEQ

Rumour that Ratcliffe met him last week. I’m Ten Hag in and don’t want any of the named candidates to replace him…. But he’s one of the less horrific options. I might be suffering from Southgate Syndrome though
Ah yes. The guy who's fallen out with every single club he's managed at.

Unread 09-06-2024, 02:21 PM
Rorschach

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red

Must spread rep etc...

Unread 09-06-2024, 02:36 PM
NedKelly

I absolutely hate his sense of style. Look, I know Erik wearing Skechers was a revolting sight but I do get the vibe that he’s on the spectrum, when you take that into consideration it becomes less repulsive and almost, dare I say it, endearing.

But this tramp? I’m sorry but it’s like watching a geography teacher trying to dress up as an Eastern European pimp who doesn’t have any girls. He’s got the face of a Nazi but absolutely lacks their taste in fashion. Imagine him turning up for a third reich get together, everyone dressed in immaculate Hugo Boss suits and then he bowls in dressed head to toe in whatever he could get his hands on in Sports Direct. The runt of the litter.

And don’t get me started on his little pitch side outbursts. The kind of guy that thinks shouting loudly makes you intimidating. Nailed on he nearly cries when he gets properly angry.

Unread 09-06-2024, 02:38 PM
ScarFace

With our owners, it doesn't really matter who is in charge. The goal is just to not go broke while maintaining their yearly payouts.

Unread 09-06-2024, 02:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I absolutely hate his sense of style. Look, I know Erik wearing Skechers was a revolting sight but I do get the vibe that he’s on the spectrum, when you take that into consideration it becomes less repulsive and almost, dare I say it, endearing.

But this tramp? I’m sorry but it’s like watching a geography teacher trying to dress up as an Eastern European pimp who doesn’t have any girls. He’s got the face of a Nazi but absolutely lacks their taste in fashion. Imagine him turning up for a third reich get together, everyone dressed in immaculate Hugo Boss suits and then he bowls in dressed head to toe in whatever he could get his hands on in Sports Direct. The runt of the litter.

And don’t get me started on his little pitch side outbursts. The kind of guy that thinks shouting loudly makes you intimidating. Nailed on he nearly cries when he gets properly angry.
I've never been a fan of the touchline gesticulators type of manager. All shouting and waving arms about the whole game.

I really don't want him tbh.

Unread 09-06-2024, 02:50 PM
BigRonManager

Obviously testing the undead waters with ten Hag’s ankles went so well they’ve decided to go with the full monty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
I've never been a fan of the touchline gesticulators type of manager. All shouting and waving arms about the whole game.

I really don't want him tbh.
He’s a thoroughly dislikable character.

Unread 09-06-2024, 03:00 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonManager View Post
Obviously testing the undead waters with ten Hag’s ankles went so well they’ve decided to go with the full monty.

He’s a thoroughly dislikable character.
Think it’s just the stress of driving all day in London.

Unread 09-06-2024, 03:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Utterly disgusted.....

Unread 09-06-2024, 03:03 PM
Fat Al

My opinion of this potential appointment hasn't changed in the past month.

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=30

Unread 09-06-2024, 03:13 PM
atticusgrinch

Ja! Schlagkopf ist am besten!

Unread 09-06-2024, 04:09 PM
Offerington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post

Unread 09-06-2024, 04:12 PM
Zorg

£#%&! Tuchel.

Unread 09-06-2024, 04:14 PM
marlo

Quote:
https://x.com/mufcmpb/status/1799780...aSbh7vgQsN2lEQ

Cant wait for him to be manager.

Unread 09-06-2024, 04:18 PM
the heathen