United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 21-05-2024, 03:33 PM
guerreiro

Only thing I’d be arsed about, is this will tank his value if he is up for sale. Very public Europe wide call out of shiteness.

Maybe Ipswich will take a chance?

Unread 21-05-2024, 03:39 PM
Mou Mou Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro View Post
Only thing I’d be arsed about, is this will tank his value if he is up for sale. Very public Europe wide call out of shiteness.

Maybe Ipswich will take a chance?
Exchange for McKenna?

Unread 21-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Travis Bickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by History View Post
Someone needed to take up mantelpiece for getting sayings wrongs since Rio's retired
Very good

Unread 21-05-2024, 04:45 PM
Chris Quayd

If I know Rashford he will channel his disappointment at not making the euros into lung-busting determination to make amends, don’t be surprised when he leads from the front on Saturday with goals, assists and high energy pressing

Unread 21-05-2024, 07:43 PM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd View Post
If I know Rashford he will channel his disappointment at not making the euros into lung-busting determination to make amends, don’t be surprised when he leads from the front on Saturday with goals, assists and high energy pressing
Haha then you woke up

Unread 21-05-2024, 08:12 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd View Post
This Saturday….

“Dear Mr Sunak, i think you should give the kids another a scoop of beans with their chicken dippers at school dinner. It is my greatest desire to see that happen, and I’d be happy to help you with it in whatever way possible. Off now to do me man’s ironing. Quickly. Yours, Marcus”

Unread 21-05-2024, 08:36 PM
pc6090

To be honest I’m warming to Southgate

Unread 21-05-2024, 09:31 PM
Sparky***

Will give him plenty of time over the summer to go on the lash, crash his new rolls royce and let his brothers piss all his money up the wall.

Unread 21-05-2024, 09:43 PM
marlo

tbh the abuse rashford is getting on here shows how many ABU's we have who don't get it.

yes he has limited ability and is shit but he is one of yours and a local lad.

yours truly
top red circa 2021

Unread 21-05-2024, 09:56 PM
armchair

Quote:
Forwards: Jude Bellingham (Real Madrid), Jarrod Bowen (West Ham), Eberechi Eze (Crystal Palace), Phil Foden (Manchester City), Jack Grealish (Manchester City), Anthony Gordon (Newcastle), Harry Kane (Bayern Munich), James Maddison (Tottenham), Cole Palmer (Chelsea), Bukayo Saka (Arsenal), Ivan Toney (Brentford), Ollie Watkins (Aston Villa).
There are a few players in there who aren't as naturally gifted as Rashford but who have applied themselves and worked hard. The obvious one is Jarrod Bowen. Reminds me of Gary Neville making the most of his limited talents.

Unread 21-05-2024, 10:10 PM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
There are a few players in there who aren't as naturally gifted as Rashford but who have applied themselves and worked hard. The obvious one is Jarrod Bowen. Reminds me of Gary Neville making the most of his limited talents.
Yeah I think that's a very good point

Unread 21-05-2024, 10:18 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
Not many lookers in the lot. Toney? Grealish maybe?

Some proper horrors as well.

Unread 22-05-2024, 09:36 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
tbh the abuse rashford is getting on here shows how many ABU's we have who don't get it.

yours truly
top red circa 2021
All the more reason for him to make a bit of an effort for his teammates, fans and his £325 p/w. Most of us are local lads and pay to watch him play for our club at our own cost. He isn’t suffering from a lack of confidence (or wasn’t originally) he is suffering from from a lack of care. Ie: doesn’t give a shite.

Unread 22-05-2024, 11:00 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc6090 View Post
To be honest I’m warming to Southgate
“I said to him, ‘You’ve got to go and score a couple of goals at the weekend now (against Manchester City in the FA Cup final) and put things right’

Get this lad a freshly pressed waistcoat already

Unread 22-05-2024, 11:12 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post

yours truly
top red circa 2021
c2021 I think the effort was there. its dropped off a cliff more recently. the half arsed tracking back that would be unacceptable at U9 level wasn't happening 3 years ago (just some very bad first touches tbf).

Unread 22-05-2024, 12:06 PM
Dr Stranger

Play better

Unread 22-05-2024, 12:47 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
Becks was also a very good footballer, Marcus.

Unread 22-05-2024, 12:59 PM
NedKelly

Wouldn’t care if he never played for us again tbh. Can’t imagine at any point in time I’d see a team sheet and think, “Damn, we could really do with Rashford here!”

Unread 22-05-2024, 01:04 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Wouldn’t care if he never played for us again tbh. Can’t imagine at any point in time I’d see a team sheet and think, “Damn, we could really do with Rashford here!”
U23s ?

Unread 22-05-2024, 01:08 PM
Mou Mou Land

Dear Marcus, it is simple mate. All you have to do is:_

Play for United, Real, Milan, PSG.
Get 115 caps.
Marry a good looking Spice Girl [although I think Emma B is taken].
Start and own a multi million pound franchise in the most cutthroat sports business world there is.
Still have people like you despite being England's No' 1 enemy for a couple of years, because you are a genuinely nice bloke.

And his greatest asset - always try hard and work for the team.

That's all you have to do Marcus.