United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 14-05-2024, 09:53 AM
Bunker Buster

Default Frankly my dear, I don't give a Damn...

Managerial career

Denmark U16

Denmark U18
Denmark U19

Brøndby
Brentford

C.V

Unread 14-05-2024, 10:37 AM
Big Norm

Good God no.

Absolute #@&%! (Frank, not Bunks obvs).

Unread 14-05-2024, 10:38 AM
est.1878

Frank resigned on 9 March 2016 after receiving criticism from chairman Jan Bech Andersen, under a pseudonym, on an online supporters' forum.[18][19][20]

amazing

Unread 14-05-2024, 10:42 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
Frank resigned on 9 March 2016 after receiving criticism from chairman Jan Bech Andersen, under a pseudonym, on an online supporters' forum.[18][19][20]

amazing
I remember that. Posted as Marl Olsen.

Unread 14-05-2024, 10:45 AM
pedr0

Thumbs up

I will nail my colours to the mast, I think he's the best of the ( realistic) options that have been mentioned so far.

I would be happy to replace ten hag with him.

Unread 14-05-2024, 10:47 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post
I remember that. Posted as Marl Olsen.
Is that equivelant of David Smith?

Unread 14-05-2024, 10:47 AM
Sparky***

oh god no. He's almost as big a £#%&!ing tosser as klopp

Unread 14-05-2024, 10:48 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0 View Post
I will nail my colours to the mast, I think he's the best of the ( realistic) options that have been mentioned so far.

I would be happy to replace ten hag with him.
I'm in with this

Would keep our promoting youth heritage alive /thrive

Unread 14-05-2024, 10:49 AM
Jethro

Danish Moyes.

£#%&! off.

Unread 14-05-2024, 10:50 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
oh god no. He's almost as big a £#%&!ing tosser as klopp
If klopp had come here (was there a realistic chance? Jwe'd all be tossing him off. Just like if the Gallaghers were reds

Unread 14-05-2024, 10:50 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
If klopp had come here (was there a realistic chance? Jwe'd all be tossing him off. Just like if the Gallaghers were reds
I don't think you realise how our fanbase works

we're not liverpool fans

Unread 14-05-2024, 10:53 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
There's always a line, and that's mine

Unread 14-05-2024, 10:57 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
I don't think you realise how our fanbase works

we're not liverpool fans
Our home fan base is now diluted to the point of almost a completely new reich. Very few people I know who used to never miss a game still go. The unrivalled clued up united fans we grew up amongst exist in dwindling numbers. I realised this the first time heard "who are ya?" being sung en masse

Unread 14-05-2024, 10:58 AM
no fun

Quote:
Your honour, may I refer to the case of any united fan with decent musical taste v mick hucknall

Unread 14-05-2024, 11:00 AM
jem

gregory of tours tells a story about a young man who came to a monastery and asked the abbott if he could join the brothers to spend his life in god's service. the abbott wasn't keen, because he thought the young man wasn't up to it. one day, soon after he was accepted, the monks carted three bushels of grain out of the barn to dry in the sun and told the young novice to watch over them. suddenly a big storm came in. the novice realised that, even if he called the monks, they wouldn't have time to get the grain back under cover. so he decided to pray instead that no drop of rain would fall on the grain. it poured down all around, but not a grain got wet. seeing the rain, the other monks came running, but witnessed only a miracle and found the novice praying, at which point, they all joined him in prayer.

the abbott ordered the novice to be seized and beaten and then shut him in his cell to fast for a week. to stop him getting too #@&%!y.

Unread 14-05-2024, 11:03 AM
Finport Red

They’ll make us keep rashford for the inevitable ‘Frank & beanz’ headline, so it’s a no from me.

Unread 14-05-2024, 11:15 AM
Dr Stranger

Just more evidence that there is very little out there and we’d be changing for changing’s sake.

People dismiss the idea that we shouldn’t keep ETH because we don’t like the alternatives, but it has to come into play. In the same way we’d need to move swiftly if a top manager became available, we shouldn’t rush if there’s nothing out there. The managerial landscape can change a lot in six months.

As of yet, there is not a single name mentioned that I would rather have than ETH.

Unread 14-05-2024, 11:22 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
As of yet, there is not a single name mentioned that I would rather have than ETH.
that's because the names most frequently mentioned are such £#%&!ing losers. if we were being linked more with people like amorim and ancelotti and less with the cautious man or tuchus, it would be more exciting.

Unread 14-05-2024, 11:25 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
Just more evidence that there is very little out there and we’d be changing for changing’s sake.

People dismiss the idea that we shouldn’t keep ETH because we don’t like the alternatives, but it has to come into play. In the same way we’d need to move swiftly if a top manager became available, we shouldn’t rush if there’s nothing out there. The managerial landscape can change a lot in six months.

Or maybe changing because we're coming to the end of our worst PL campaign ever?

I didn't mind Frank until acted the dick after we beat them. But he's clearly not ready for this job.

Unread 14-05-2024, 11:26 AM
Zorg

Quote:

amazing
'Erik ten Hag resigns as Manchester United manager after being called a #@&%! by forum user HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon'