United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 26-05-2023, 01:23 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Imagine letting Levy absolutely kill your career. Good records though.
Tbf it’s his own (or his brothers) stupid fault with his “golden handshake” when he signed a new deal a few years back. He could have had the pick of any of the top clubs and challenge for the top trophies .

Levy gave him the means, but his own stupidity killed his career

Unread 26-05-2023, 03:19 PM
red in cumbria

If he really wants to come here, surely he could manage it.

Unread 28-05-2023, 10:25 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

30 goal league season in that Spurs side is utterly absurd. 1st player to record 2 30 goal seasons no less. Will do a Benzema and be top until his mid 30s. Club should be absolutely all over it: remaining positions can be figured out from what is left over (presuming ownership deal does not go through before summer).

Unread 28-05-2023, 10:27 PM
Sparky***

He’s a far superior player to Haaland. And still scored 30 goals in a shit spurs team.

We’d have to be nuts not to at least try

Unread 28-05-2023, 10:29 PM
tatty

I'm not saying he hasn't been a world-class striker for Spurs because he clearly has.

There's still this nagging doubt for me that it might not quite turn out how we'd hope if we signed him.

Can't even say why.

Unread 28-05-2023, 10:30 PM
dunk

I reckon Spurs have to keep him, even if he leaves for free next summer, they can’t afford to lose him for next season and will just dig in and offer him stupid money to stay.

Unread 28-05-2023, 10:34 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I reckon Spurs have the keep him, even if he leaves for free next summer, they can’t afford to lose him for next season and will just dig in and offer him stupid money to stay.
He’s dumb enough to take it too. They’ll get a new manager, the positivity that comes with a new season and he won’t stand up to Levy.

He should have gone to City last year.

Unread 28-05-2023, 10:38 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
He’s dumb enough to take it too. They’ll get a new manager, the positivity that comes with a new season and he won’t stand up to Levy.

He should have gone to City last year.
He wanted to didn’t he? But his thicko brother £#%&!ed any chance of that up by falling for the “gentleman’s agreement” shite peddled to them during his contract negotiations at Spurs. Levy must have been absolutely pissing himself when Kane turned up with his gimp of a brother.

Unread 28-05-2023, 10:39 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
He wanted to didn’t he? But his thicko brother £#%&!ed any chance of that up by falling for the “gentleman’s agreement” shite peddled to them during his contract negotiations at Spurs. Levy must have been absolutely pissing himself when Kane turned up with his gimp of a brother.
Yep. And I think the same thing will happen again. Doesn’t seem Like him and Cletus will push for it.

Unread 28-05-2023, 10:43 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Yep. And I think the same thing will happen again. Doesn’t seem Like him and Cletus will push for it.
Levy - “look I promise this time lads if you sign this 5 year contract we’ll let you go next season if you’re not happy with the progress”

Kanes brother -

Unread 30-05-2023, 07:26 AM
92ToBury

Absolute irrelevance of a club. Their last league title is closer to the Victorian era than to today. Levy suffers from delusions of adequacy.

Unread 30-05-2023, 09:20 AM
Sparky***

If he doesn't leave spurs this summer he may as well see out his career there.

He and his brother have absolutely £#%&!ed the last few years of his career right up

imagine signing a 6 year contract and not getting something put in writing allowing you to leave if things aren't going how you wanted.

Unread 30-05-2023, 09:24 AM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Benzema strongly rumoured to be on his way out of Madrid. Given both Bayern + Madrid desperate for a centre forward, one would think Levy will have no shortage of routes out of the league for him. Whether Kane would want to take on the challenge in a different matter

Unread 30-05-2023, 09:34 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I'm not saying he hasn't been a world-class striker for Spurs because he clearly has.

There's still this nagging doubt for me that it might not quite turn out how we'd hope if we signed him.

Can't even say why.
It’s probably because you subconsciously like to be wrong about everything, I’d imagine.

Unread 30-05-2023, 09:37 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
It’s probably because you subconsciously like to be wrong about everything, I’d imagine.

Unread 30-05-2023, 09:37 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
Benzema strongly rumoured to be on his way out of Madrid. Given both Bayern + Madrid desperate for a centre forward, one would think Levy will have no shortage of routes out of the league for him. Whether Kane would want to take on the challenge in a different matter

He won't move up the M6, not sure a European club would be his choice....

One of those lads that is utterly scared of the north....

An absolutely Sunday roast of a man, weak, homely, dressing gown gimp ..

Unread 30-05-2023, 09:50 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He won't move up the M6, not sure a European club would be his choice....

One of those lads that is utterly scared of the north....

An absolutely Sunday roast of a man, weak, homely, dressing gown gimp ..

Definitely loves a nap aswell

Unread 30-05-2023, 09:55 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Definitely loves a nap aswell
Laying in the conservatory, mouth agape...horrid breathing noises....

Bring us Victor or a sexy foreigner.....

This shambles of a man can stay down in Essex in his silver and grey living room.....

Unread 30-05-2023, 09:55 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
King Karim.

Finally....

Unread 30-05-2023, 10:06 AM
Dr Stranger

Can’t see Kane going abroad.. Seems a creature of comfort and someone who enjoys staring.

He’ll want that PL record too.

Frankly, it’s us or nowhere. I’ll be surprised if he leaves. He won’t kick up enough of a fuss. They’ll set some fireworks off to distract him.