Closed Thread

Unread 23-11-2022, 10:22 AM
Seamus

tatty has had a mare here.

Unread 23-11-2022, 10:22 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
City’s ground is £#%&!, I’m sure it’s state of the art and all that, but it looks like a giant pair of Nike Shox. No thanks.
It's like a Donnay San Siro

Unread 23-11-2022, 10:23 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I'd be gutted if Old Trafford was knocked down and a new, super stadium was built. We don't need it
And give up on the chance of our very own VIP Cheese Room?!?

Unread 23-11-2022, 10:24 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
And give up on the chance of our very own VIP Cheese Room?!?
I've stood next to Pete Bolton having a piss and he has his very own VIP cheese room in his grundies the dirty £#%&!ing tramp

Unread 23-11-2022, 10:26 AM
Dr Stranger

Yeah, any of those Argos catalogue Stadiums of Light.

Line up Old Trafford, Anfield and Goodison and you can spot them in a heartbeat.

Pride Park, Stadium of Light, King Power….any of those 30-35k early 2000s grounds…. Euuuuw.

The ‘live love laugh’ signs of football stadiums.

Unread 23-11-2022, 10:43 AM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
City’s ground is £#%&!, I’m sure it’s state of the art and all that, but it looks like a giant pair of Nike Shox. No thanks.
and for the all the money that they have and all the bus stops that they sponsor, they still don't own their own ground.

dossers.

Unread 23-11-2022, 11:24 AM
Wayne Jenkins

A lot of the new stadiums look like the souless architecture you see in Dubai.

Money spent for the sake of something 'pretty' designed to show off to the rest of the world.

Unread 23-11-2022, 11:35 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
I've stood next to Pete Bolton having a piss and he has his very own VIP cheese room in his grundies the dirty £#%&!ing tramp

Unread 23-11-2022, 11:48 AM
WackTheJack99

@#%&!ty

Unread 23-11-2022, 12:35 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Ffs

A real munster

Unread 23-11-2022, 01:30 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
This. People who want an LED covered art nouveau bowl with attractive lines - only when seen from a promotional drone video.

Would love to see the south stand expanded but that’s about it.
Yep. Expand the south stand and put a new roof on it all.

Unread 23-11-2022, 01:45 PM
Patty_b

Stunning ground, utterly iconic.

Unread 23-11-2022, 01:55 PM
Dr Stranger

This thread is making me angrier by the minute.

Unread 23-11-2022, 02:03 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
its a great stadium, there's £#%&! all wrong with it. Its the new age fan who think they are going to the cinema that complain.

The hole in the roof has been fixed, those calling for the ground to be demolished because there was a hole in the roof
This.

It might need a bit of a refurb but it's a proper football ground, not one of these soulless bowls with 5G, supersonic wi-fi and blah blah blah because modern "fans" are incapable of concentrating on the game.

You come to Old Trafford, you're there to watch United. If you want a multimedia experience in a replica of a Dubai office block then £#%&! off elsewhere.

Quote:
I'd be gutted if Old Trafford was knocked down and a new, super stadium was built. We don't need it
Ditto. Just wouldn't feel like it was our ground.

Unread 23-11-2022, 02:05 PM
dunk

Should be doing what Madrid and Barca have done and revamping OT. Complete fit out and do the South Stand so it matches all the way round, it would be epic

£#%&! knows where we play in the meantime though.

Unread 23-11-2022, 02:09 PM
moransbleedinghead

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Should be doing what Madrid and Barca have done and revamping OT. Complete fit out and do the South Stand so it matches all the way round, it would be epic

f*** knows where we play in the meantime though.
home games in Qatar obviously, our new owners need to do something with their shiny stadiums.

Unread 23-11-2022, 02:10 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by moransbleedinghead
home games in Qatar obviously, our new owners need to do something with their shiny stadiums.
They’re that rich could they not just airlift one over and drop it on the farm fields near Carrington somewhere until OT is done?

It’s alright for cockney £#%&!ers like Spurs who can just move to Wembley for a bit

I’d be £#%&!ing fuming if we ended up at the £#%&!ing emptyhead for 2 seasons.

Unread 23-11-2022, 02:13 PM
Bunker Buster

Gigg lane still standing ?

Unread 23-11-2022, 02:14 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Gigg lane still standing ?
Leigh Sports Village

Unread 23-11-2022, 02:22 PM
ZiggyStardust

The quadrants need sorting out as they look a bit of a mess however clearly the roof is what is most in need of being replaced
That slope design is shit and out of date

Then the south stand needs to be expanded with the rest of the ground
Closed Thread