United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Does Marcus Rashford remind you of Andy Cole?
Yes - he is quite clearly very reminiscent of Andy Cole 3 4.84%
Lol no 59 95.16%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 30-10-2022, 06:56 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
When he gets that ball he's bound to score Marcus Marcus Rashford. No more discussion with OFTs
I await your apology about the Forest nonsense...

Unread 30-10-2022, 06:58 PM
Ethers

Quote:
When he gets that ball he's bound to score Marcus Marcus Rashford. No more discussion with OFTs
What’s an OFT?

Unread 30-10-2022, 07:34 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
What’s an OFT?
An Occasionally Fungible Token

Unread 30-10-2022, 07:53 PM
TheNew

Glad I played my cards closer to my chest here. Great goal today Marcus 'Marcus' Andy Rashford.

Unread 30-10-2022, 11:07 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Well and indeed truly won the Rashers argument, the lads class Andy Cole, Andy Andy cole, Marcus Rasford

Unread 30-10-2022, 11:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
He reminds me more of Danny Welbeck. Not sure if he’s a striker who struggles with scoring or a wide player who struggles with crossing. He’s better than Welbeck but still isn’t convincing enough in either position.
He doesn't fall over as much tbf.

Unread 31-10-2022, 12:00 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Dont know old Andy was when he hit his peak at Newcastle and the game is way different now, but I've a feeling there won't be too many better in Europe than Rashers as he starts to peak. The goals will come.

Quote:
Dont know hpw old Andy was when he hit his peak at Newcastle and the game is way different now, but I've a feeling there won't be too many better in Europe than Rashers as he starts to peak. The goals will come.

Unread 31-10-2022, 01:04 AM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Dont know old Andy was when he hit his peak at Newcastle and the game is way different now, but I've a feeling there won't be too many better in Europe than Rashers as he starts to peak. The goals will come.
He's nothing like Cole .. then again, refreshing to see some flattering comparisons of him versus the utter simpletons who infested the Rashford thread begging for him to be moved on previously

Unread 03-11-2022, 08:42 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Well and indeed truly won the Rashers argument, the lads class Andy Cole, Andy Andy cole, Marcus Rasford
Yeah…

Unread 03-11-2022, 08:45 PM
red in cumbria

Well tonight was maybe reminiscent of Andy Cole at his United low point in early 1996, yeah.

Unread 03-11-2022, 08:54 PM
Joe Biden

Reminds me of what I'd imagine Andrew cole would play like now.

Unread 03-11-2022, 08:57 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Well tonight was maybe reminiscent of Andy Cole at his United low point in early 1996, yeah.
When he broke his legs?

Unread 03-11-2022, 09:32 PM
Dr Stranger

Sums him up: horribly inconsistent. Should have been flying after that winner at the weekend.

Unread 04-11-2022, 12:02 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
When he broke his legs?
That was when he was at Newcastle wasn't it.

Unread 04-11-2022, 08:20 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
That was when he was at Newcastle wasn't it.
Closed Thread