United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-09-2022, 04:09 PM
windy waffles

Thumbs up The Overlap - Paul Scholes

Talks about depression, his kid, United, why he never liked playing for England and takes the piss out of Gary.

Worth a watch.

Unread 29-09-2022, 05:15 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Totally love him, best footballer I've ever seen. My ex was in the same year at school with him, said everyone knew he was going to be a great. So unpretentious considering what he has done.

Some good things happened on Langley, not many obviously

Unread 29-09-2022, 07:53 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Superb. Top bloke.

He absolutely dotes on his youngest lad, works his %@#$&!s off with him tbh.

His honesty and down to Earth-ness is incredible, when he describes his England and career and laughing at the England ‘Golden’ generation

Unread 29-09-2022, 08:30 PM
naes_sean

And for those who don't remember the Fiasco da Gama match mentioned at the end of the overlap.

Unread 29-09-2022, 08:36 PM
dunk

Oh I £#%&!ing remember

Unread 29-09-2022, 08:53 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Oh I £#%&!ing remember

Unread 30-09-2022, 11:30 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Superb. Top bloke.

He absolutely dotes on his youngest lad, works his balls off with him tbh.

His honesty and down to Earth-ness is incredible, when he describes his England and career and laughing at the England ‘Golden’ generation
Absolutely this.

Neighbour down the road has an autistic lad and when he goes off, I really don’t know how they cope. Sounds horrendous from 100 yds away.

Often sounds a bit of a moaning £#%&!er but all that to deal with … no wonder he gave the England gig a miss. How £#%&!ing clueless are these managers? We all knew Pancake, F£#%&! and Scholes were unworkable but they didn’t. Criminal that Carrick and Scholes were so wasted. I know timing wasn’t perfect but the Krauts would’ve made it work. Not rocket science.

Top lad. Appreciated around the world but not by England.
Closed Thread