Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-09-2022, 09:09 PM
Drexl

Default Ronaldo injured v Czech Republic

Just seen this on Twittoh... ow

Unread 24-09-2022, 09:12 PM
Switching Off

He'll probably get up and score a brace.

Unread 24-09-2022, 09:15 PM
armchair

Was hoping for more of a hamstring tbh. Get well soon, King!

Unread 24-09-2022, 09:15 PM
thatsfuctit

Dalot with 2 + one from Bruno

Unread 25-09-2022, 07:39 AM
believe

He’s not going to be happy with that nose

Unread 25-09-2022, 11:12 AM
92ToBury

Three goals and two assists from the United men.

Unread 25-09-2022, 05:38 PM
Neo

A King wounded upon the battlefield.

Unread 25-09-2022, 05:44 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Unread 26-09-2022, 08:37 PM
My Name is Heath

1:33:37

how CR7 met Dr JP

Unread 26-09-2022, 09:12 PM
Neo

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
I actually went to see Peterson live at one of his UK events earlier this month, and the very last question from the audience was about him meeting the King.

Peterson described how Ronaldo had reached out to him after the King had found a lot of useful advice in Peterson's videos shortly after the death of His newborn baby last season, which helped Him deal with His grief.

They spoke about how Ronaldo is determined to leave the game at the highest level, just as he's played his entire career. No apparent interest in dropping to a weaker league like Messi, or going to the MLS. Also spoke about how Ronaldo discussed His work on adapting to a new manager, and a new role in the squad, which definitely conflicted the reports that He was being a difficult troublemaker over the summer.

Also said he was amazed at the amount of gym gear and training equipment in His house, as the King gave him a tour, and described how He regularly comes home from training to do further sessions in His spare time to keep Himself fitter than the younger players.

Absolutely love Ronaldo, NQAT. The most driven athlete of all-time.

Unread 27-09-2022, 09:04 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I actually went to see Peterson live at one of his UK events earlier this month, and the very last question from the audience was about him meeting the King.

Peterson described how Ronaldo had reached out to him after the King had found a lot of useful advice in Peterson's videos shortly after the death of His newborn baby last season, which helped Him deal with His grief.

They spoke about how Ronaldo is determined to leave the game at the highest level, just as he's played his entire career. No apparent interest in dropping to a weaker league like Messi, or going to the MLS. Also spoke about how Ronaldo discussed His work on adapting to a new manager, and a new role in the squad, which definitely conflicted the reports that He was being a difficult troublemaker over the summer.

Also said he was amazed at the amount of gym gear and training equipment in His house, as the King gave him a tour, and described how He regularly comes home from training to do further sessions in His spare time to keep Himself fitter than the younger players.

Amazing. We are blessed to have Ronaldo and JP is a good soul.

I love how all the man-haters want to destroy him and despite hundreds of hours of lecture footage, have nothing serious on him.

Not surprised Ronaldo and JP have mutual respect.

Unread 27-09-2022, 09:24 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

The shit people gave him in pre season

The guy just lost a child FFS.

Unread 27-09-2022, 09:32 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

I am amazed that one of the world's fittest individuals, who has been earning half a million quid per week for the past god knows how long, has a lot of gym gear and equipment in his massive, multi million pound house,

Unread 27-09-2022, 09:40 AM
My Name is Heath

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
I am amazed that one of the world's fittest individuals, who has been earning half a million quid per week for the past god knows how long, has a lot of gym gear and equipment in his massive, multi million pound house,
Waffles is GAY!!!!

Unread 27-09-2022, 10:31 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
All we saw in Rooneys gaff was afters drinks and 4am kitchen boxing...

Unread 27-09-2022, 10:40 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
All we saw in Rooneys gaff was afters drinks and 4am kitchen boxing...
Closed Thread