United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-09-2022, 07:33 AM
sweetleftfoot

Neck on this fella. Mind you, holding that head up it needs to be big.

Unread 22-09-2022, 08:07 AM
Pop

He even looks like one of those outstretched arm £#%&!ers kicking off outside a pub during an international football tournament

Unread 22-09-2022, 08:10 AM
redhegemony

How does the lack of pace around him effect his ability to read the game and pass the ball?

Unread 22-09-2022, 08:54 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He even looks like one of those outstretched arm ****ers kicking off outside a pub during an international football tournament

He looks like the brother Forest Gump’s family kept hidden from their neighbours.

Unread 22-09-2022, 08:57 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Martinez doesn't seem to be having any problems with varane or de gea. Martinez looked like a pub player next to maguire though.
Even in those first two games, Martinez won all his own individual battles . He had shaw and slab on either side. Nothing more than a pass the blame merchant.

If he did leak this I’d strip him of the captaincy right now. Show the dressing room there zero tolerance for shit like this

Unread 22-09-2022, 09:03 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Even in those first two games, Martinez won all his own individual battles . He had shaw and slab on either side. Nothing more than a pass the blame merchant.

If he did leak this I’d strip him of the captaincy right now. Show the dressing room there zero tolerance for shit like this
I don't think Maguire leaked it tbh. It sounds like the media have talked to someone close to him, maybe a family member, and they've just blabbed what he's said around the dinner table after a game.

Unread 22-09-2022, 09:15 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I don't think Maguire leaked it tbh. It sounds like the media have talked to someone close to him, maybe a family member, and they've just blabbed what he's said around the dinner table after a game.

Unread 22-09-2022, 09:20 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The squad has been infiltrated by players entourages . It might take a bit of time but they will eventually stop.

Even then, even if slab said that casually at a dinner table, it’s showing his piss poor thought process to the game and the club. Even if it was privately he’s still taking zero accountability and a player at our club just cannot have that thought process.

Unread 23-09-2022, 09:26 AM
Pop

Southgate

Clearly its not an ideal situation but it's important to back our best players. John (Stones) and Harry are incredible on the ball.

Unread 23-09-2022, 10:05 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Southgate

Clearly its not an ideal situation but it's important to back our best players. John (Stones) and Harry are incredible on the ball.

most overrated manager in world football?

Unread 23-09-2022, 10:06 AM
Stickman

Maguire being a ball playing Centre Back was a myth started at the 2018 World Cup. He’s never been above average at it.

Unread 23-09-2022, 11:25 AM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Southgate

To be fair, you could take the use of the word "incredible" in more than one way there.

Unread 23-09-2022, 11:42 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Maguire being a ball playing Centre Back was a myth started at the 2018 World Cup. He’s never been above average at it.
Maguire being a decent defender was a myth started at the World Cup. Leicester must have loved it when they answered the phone and heard Woodward on the other end. That guy did more damage to us than any single manager since Fergie left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

Easily.

Unread 23-09-2022, 09:51 PM
Surfers do Charlie

I'd like to know how it would have played out if Jose have come in instead of Moyes and Gill had stayed on for a couple more seasons.

Unread 23-09-2022, 10:03 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He even looks like one of those outstretched arm £#%&!ers kicking off outside a pub during an international football tournament

Reminds me of fat alan.

Unread 23-09-2022, 10:20 PM
Boring Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

He’s obviously never been rated by anyone clued up. Anyone who seen him take Boro from UEFA Cup finalists to oblivion know how much of a shit @#%&! he is.

Keane did many great things in his career, one of the best was stamping on the big nosed @#%&! in that 95 semi-final replay.

Unread 24-09-2022, 04:43 AM
Joe Biden

5 times he's been relegated now

Unread 24-09-2022, 01:12 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tory Dave
He’s obviously never been rated by anyone clued up. Anyone who seen him take Boro from UEFA Cup finalists to oblivion know how much of a shit @#%&! he is.

Keane did many great things in his career, one of the best was stamping on the big nosed @#%&! in that 95 semi-final replay.
pretty sure he partly got the role because he was already in the set up with the U21s. The farce of Allardyce's sacking, combined with I'm assuming, his relative low wages when compared to other managers . Easy shoe in.

he wont suddenly change the 352 system , its too close to a WC. best we can hope for is individuals turn up at moments and win the game. You wont win it tactically

Unread 25-09-2022, 06:49 AM
Denis Irwell

Dozey £#%&!er needs getting rid but Baresi would’ve struggled with no mf and that useles @#%&! in nets behind him. Sort the pair of them out and we’ve got something like a proper defence

Unread 25-09-2022, 08:31 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
He’s not said anything particularly offensive there but it still makes my skin crawl. Just wish he would £#%&! off from the club asap. He’s not United, never will be and is symptomatic of the drop in standards of our club.
This.
Closed Thread