United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 10-08-2022, 09:43 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
People who encourage excessive drinking at children's parties....
Not sure ‘encourage’ is the appropriate word in this particular instance.

Unread 10-08-2022, 09:46 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
My kids birthday party.

All family around.

Two blokes. Bought f*** all. Both eight bottles now each.

Fat c***s...
8pm kids party on a school night with blokes 8 bottles deep

Itchy chin

Unread 10-08-2022, 10:25 PM
Sparky***

Grown men finding ever more wacky ways to get about. Scooters, skateboards, one wheeled electronic unicycle things. Grow up you c***s.

Unread 10-08-2022, 10:32 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Grown men finding ever more wacky ways to get about. Scooters, skateboards, one wheeled electronic unicycle things. Grow up you c***s.
Bad for business?

Unread 10-08-2022, 10:37 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Still can’t get over how these scooters are allowed to just zip around the road without it being national news that we’ve all gone f***ing nuts.

They do what they like and always look at you like they’ve been around forever. Might as well bounce down a dual carriageway on a pissing space hopper. Get your infantile mode of transport off the road.

And it’s impossible to be on one and not look like a tw*t.

Unread 10-08-2022, 10:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Still can’t get over how these scooters are allowed to just zip around the road without it being national news that we’ve all gone f***ing nuts.

They do what they like and always look at you like they’ve been around forever. Might as well bounce down a dual carriageway on a pissing space hopper. Get your infantile mode of transport off the road.

And it’s impossible to be on one and not look like a tw*t.
They're rife in london. It's hilarious watching a bunch of cars, buses and vans all limited to a strict 20mph city-wide speed limit being over taken by someone doing 35mph on what is effectively a souped up child's toy.

The amount of times i've seen them crash, fall off, hit cars, pedestrians over the summer is astounding.

Then you have the roving gangs of feral youth on bikes doing wheelies in central london...

Unread 10-08-2022, 11:12 PM
Poop

Quote:

Silly old c***

Unread 10-08-2022, 11:20 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop

Silly old c***
I'd pay good money to see that c*** clotheslined off that thing.

Unread 11-08-2022, 12:26 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

Itchy chin
and koppas is on his phone all night so they probably they’d get imaginary pissed.

Whenever I call in the pub during the day they’ve always got bein sports on the screens and show United documentaries that I’ve never seen. They’re usually on silent and I can hardly sit back and enjoy them when I’ve got company. Would love to know if there’s a back catalogue available somewhere.

Unread 11-08-2022, 12:42 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

Itchy chin
Not sure if you're aware but kids have August off school pal.

Unread 11-08-2022, 12:50 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury

Unread 11-08-2022, 12:56 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury

Unread 18-08-2022, 11:12 PM
Poop

Some f***ing d***head, usually a woman attempting to have a conversation with you from another room. Especially when you are doing something too

Unread 19-08-2022, 03:30 AM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
I'd pay good money to see that c*** clotheslined off that thing.
Hopefully by The Undertaker

Unread 19-08-2022, 07:52 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Some f***ing d***head, usually a woman attempting to have a conversation with you from another room. Especially when you are doing something too
Can picture Che Poop as we speak

Unread 19-08-2022, 12:23 PM
Spock

Quote:
They're rife in london. It's hilarious watching a bunch of cars, buses and vans all limited to a strict 20mph city-wide speed limit being over taken by someone doing 35mph on what is effectively a souped up child's toy.

The amount of times i've seen them crash, fall off, hit cars, pedestrians over the summer is astounding.

Then you have the roving gangs of feral youth on bikes doing wheelies in central london...

https://twitter.com/CrimeLdn/status/1554127734737195010
haha c***

them scooters are supposed to be illegal on the streets never enforced. Too busy turning major thoroughfares like marylebone road into 20 mph zones, why? no one takes any notice anyway and just slows down at the cameras then goes back to 30

Unread 19-08-2022, 12:40 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Can picture Che Poop as we speak
not as funny as che quiggler.

Unread 19-08-2022, 02:23 PM
redhegemony

poetry..

Unread 19-08-2022, 03:35 PM
big chief

Key rings. Absolute c***s to get the keys actually on them. The wife asked me to put 4 keys on one the other day. Took me half an hour

Unread 19-08-2022, 03:56 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
poetry..
Nah