United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Reply
 
Unread 10-08-2022, 09:43 PM
Finport Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
People who encourage excessive drinking at children's parties....
Not sure ‘encourage’ is the appropriate word in this particular instance.
 
Unread 10-08-2022, 09:46 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
My kids birthday party.

All family around.

Two blokes. Bought f*** all. Both eight bottles now each.

Fat c***s...
8pm kids party on a school night with blokes 8 bottles deep

Itchy chin
 
Unread 10-08-2022, 10:25 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Grown men finding ever more wacky ways to get about. Scooters, skateboards, one wheeled electronic unicycle things. Grow up you c***s.
 
Unread 10-08-2022, 10:32 PM
Sapien
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Grown men finding ever more wacky ways to get about. Scooters, skateboards, one wheeled electronic unicycle things. Grow up you c***s.
Bad for business?
 
Unread 10-08-2022, 10:37 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Grown men finding ever more wacky ways to get about. Scooters, skateboards, one wheeled electronic unicycle things. Grow up you c***s.
Still can’t get over how these scooters are allowed to just zip around the road without it being national news that we’ve all gone f***ing nuts.

They do what they like and always look at you like they’ve been around forever. Might as well bounce down a dual carriageway on a pissing space hopper. Get your infantile mode of transport off the road.

And it’s impossible to be on one and not look like a tw*t.
 
Unread 10-08-2022, 10:54 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Still can’t get over how these scooters are allowed to just zip around the road without it being national news that we’ve all gone f***ing nuts.

They do what they like and always look at you like they’ve been around forever. Might as well bounce down a dual carriageway on a pissing space hopper. Get your infantile mode of transport off the road.

And it’s impossible to be on one and not look like a tw*t.
They're rife in london. It's hilarious watching a bunch of cars, buses and vans all limited to a strict 20mph city-wide speed limit being over taken by someone doing 35mph on what is effectively a souped up child's toy.

The amount of times i've seen them crash, fall off, hit cars, pedestrians over the summer is astounding.

Then you have the roving gangs of feral youth on bikes doing wheelies in central london...

 
Unread 10-08-2022, 11:12 PM
Poop
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Grown men finding ever more wacky ways to get about. Scooters, skateboards, one wheeled electronic unicycle things. Grow up you c***s.


Silly old c***
 
Unread 10-08-2022, 11:20 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop


Silly old c***
I'd pay good money to see that c*** clotheslined off that thing.
 
Unread 11-08-2022, 12:26 PM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
8pm kids party on a school night with blokes 8 bottles deep

Itchy chin
and koppas is on his phone all night so they probably they’d get imaginary pissed.

Whenever I call in the pub during the day they’ve always got bein sports on the screens and show United documentaries that I’ve never seen. They’re usually on silent and I can hardly sit back and enjoy them when I’ve got company. Would love to know if there’s a back catalogue available somewhere.
 
Unread 11-08-2022, 12:42 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
8pm kids party on a school night with blokes 8 bottles deep

Itchy chin
Not sure if you're aware but kids have August off school pal.
 
Unread 11-08-2022, 12:50 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Not sure if you're aware but kids have August off school pal.
 
Unread 11-08-2022, 12:56 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Not sure if you're aware but kids have August off school pal.
 
Unread 18-08-2022, 11:12 PM
Poop
 
Default

Some f***ing d***head, usually a woman attempting to have a conversation with you from another room. Especially when you are doing something too
 
Unread 19-08-2022, 03:30 AM
Selhurst Samurai
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
I'd pay good money to see that c*** clotheslined off that thing.
Hopefully by The Undertaker
 
Unread 19-08-2022, 07:52 AM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Some f***ing d***head, usually a woman attempting to have a conversation with you from another room. Especially when you are doing something too
Can picture Che Poop as we speak

 
Unread 19-08-2022, 12:23 PM
Spock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
They're rife in london. It's hilarious watching a bunch of cars, buses and vans all limited to a strict 20mph city-wide speed limit being over taken by someone doing 35mph on what is effectively a souped up child's toy.

The amount of times i've seen them crash, fall off, hit cars, pedestrians over the summer is astounding.

Then you have the roving gangs of feral youth on bikes doing wheelies in central london...

https://twitter.com/CrimeLdn/status/1554127734737195010
haha c***

them scooters are supposed to be illegal on the streets never enforced. Too busy turning major thoroughfares like marylebone road into 20 mph zones, why? no one takes any notice anyway and just slows down at the cameras then goes back to 30
 
Unread 19-08-2022, 12:40 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Can picture Che Poop as we speak
not as funny as che quiggler.

 
Unread 19-08-2022, 02:23 PM
redhegemony
 
Default

poetry..
 
Unread 19-08-2022, 03:35 PM
big chief
 
Default

Key rings. Absolute c***s to get the keys actually on them. The wife asked me to put 4 keys on one the other day. Took me half an hour
 
Unread 19-08-2022, 03:56 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
poetry..
Nah

Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: What are you unreasonably intolerant about?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KKK stand, intolerant deluded red down Switching Off News, Current Affairs & Politics 19 24-03-2014 08:44 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:21 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.