goonlooca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
She is
Think 'she' is a bloke

Unread 09-08-2022, 01:11 PM
Dr Stranger

Thumbs up

Apparently some fans wrote letters complaining and they were ‘noted’.

It seems wordy negative rants about our signings do make a difference

Take THAT, Ned!

Unread 09-08-2022, 01:11 PM
saffers

Did they think they could get away with signing a racist?

I love social justice.

£#%&! all racists.

Unread 09-08-2022, 01:16 PM
Dr Stranger

Romano running with it now.

Seems they actually acknowledged what a terrible idea it is 👍

Kind of miss him already tbh.

Unread 09-08-2022, 01:16 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Apparently some fans wrote letters complaining and they were ‘noted’.

It seems wordy negative rants about our signings do make a difference

Take THAT, Ned!
I hated him even before we were linked

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=42

Unread 09-08-2022, 01:21 PM
20LEgend1999

Can't believe the club would undermine the manager like this by bowing to fan concerns.

Unread 09-08-2022, 01:24 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Can't believe the club would undermine the manager like this by bowing to fan concerns.
Glad he isn’t signing. I think it’s the whole racism issue. If it was just a case of fans not wanting to sign someone they would go ahead and do it.

If it was a normally case where the manager wanted a player (allegedly) and fans didn’t want him and the board chose not to sign him it would be a disaster for the manager.

Sadly a simple google search of him would have stopped any of this shite from happening . Nice to see murtough and Arnold on the ball.

Unread 09-08-2022, 01:27 PM
goonlooca

Quote:
Kind of miss him already tbh.

Sort of agree with you

Unread 09-08-2022, 01:38 PM
roy acorn

Farewell, sweet prince, we barely knew ye..

Unread 09-08-2022, 01:52 PM
Mr_Ed

Marko ArNOTavich

Unread 09-08-2022, 02:14 PM
ZiggyStardust

I knew on Sunday night this was never going to happen

I’ve never seen as negative reaction to a transfer as this from Utd fans
Those racist incidents in his past were never going to be a good look and you just knew more would come out of the woodwork if he signed for such a high profile club like Utd

You have to ask what ETH and Utd were thinking

Unread 09-08-2022, 02:23 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Not even on ETH.

You’d like to think , let’s say the manager who has a lot of football things to work on, he needs depth and they probably said he’s gettable and at this stage with only Ronaldo available it probably looked better than nothing , said yea go forward and progress, the two ***s Arnold and murtough would have had some research done, or had some scout reports from recruitment with his history for being found guilty of racism. Clowns
Of course its on ETH
It was him and McClaren who pushed for his signing as they worked with him in Holland at Twente

Looks like the club got inundated with complaints and Arnold basically overruled ETH on this signing due to the huge negative backlash

Anyway who cares at least the @#%&! isn’t signing

Unread 09-08-2022, 02:31 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I hated him even before we were linked

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=42
He’s a little #@&%!. And a racist. And shite. And old.

But apart from that…

Unread 09-08-2022, 02:41 PM
NedKelly

Talking

Quote:
He’s a little #@&%!. And a racist. And shite. And old.

But apart from that…
Honestly I don’t know if he’s still the same but he used to carry himself EXACTLY like Ibrahimovic and it was so cringe that even if he wasn’t a racist and was actually half decent, I’d still want to flay the @#%&! alive. Awful human being. Awful footballer.

Made me shiver the thought of him coming here.

Unread 09-08-2022, 02:46 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Both Erik and McClaren managed him at the time he was accused of racism. Unless they forgot. Both of them.

"Oh yeah, the racism thing. I knew there was something"
Maybe but it’s only reached this point Cus the @#%&!s didn’t get his first or second or third (who knows ) signing at this point.

There’s no point he was on a list and they waited this long to get him . What the £#%&! were they doing for the last 3 months

Unread 09-08-2022, 04:07 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Honestly I don’t know if he’s still the same but he used to carry himself EXACTLY like Ibrahimovic and it was so cringe that even if he wasn’t a racist and was actually half decent, I’d still want to flay the @#%&! alive. Awful human being. Awful footballer.

Made me shiver the thought of him coming here.
Same. As much as the like of Fellaini have been depressing, there’s something about having an objectionable character who is also shit. Can only think Alan Smith as the least encouraged I’ve been by a signing since this fella. Glad the club saw sense. I don’t even care if he did well and helped us. No no and no.

Unread 09-08-2022, 05:00 PM
armchair

ten Haag worse than Hitler?
Closed Thread