Crazy how many people don’t understand that our bid isn’t the issue
They don't get it ....

Dunk get the books out ..

Unread 05-08-2022, 10:45 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
There's no logic about transfers, especially with barca.

Unread 05-08-2022, 11:14 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
The issue is he doesn’t want to come, correct?

Unread 05-08-2022, 11:59 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Staying at Barca I reckon.

McFred all season long…
Judging by ten hag’s cringe reaction in his press conference, I’d be expecting de Jong to rock up at Chelsea very soon.

Hopefully I read it wrong.

Unread 06-08-2022, 12:30 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
They don't get it ....

Dunk get the books out ..
Done it 10 times, cba.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Judging by ten hag’s cringe reaction in his press conference, I’d be expecting de Jong to rock up at Chelsea very soon.

If/when Chelsea get Fofana they’ll have spent £250m+, as well as putting Lukaku and Werner out on heavily subsidised loans. They still need a forward/striker. They’re in danger of falling foul of ffp for the last two summers without taking their summer into account.

Should they go for FDJ you’re talking close to £350m and adding £350k a week to their wage bill. And they don’t need him. I just can’t see it. Screams Barca trying to get a CL club involved in the hope it gets him out of the door cheaper, and all the journos are loving jumping on it as it’s reason to shit on United, again.

Unread 06-08-2022, 05:32 AM
AK14

Quote:
Done it 10 times, cba.

If/when Chelsea get Fofana they’ll have spent £250m+, as well as putting Lukaku and Werner out on heavily subsidised loans. They still need a forward/striker. They’re in danger of falling foul of ffp for the last two summers without taking their summer into account.

Should they go for FDJ you’re talking close to £350m and adding £350k a week to their wage bill. And they don’t need him. I just can’t see it. Screams Barca trying to get a CL club involved in the hope it gets him out of the door cheaper, and all the journos are loving jumping on it as it’s reason to shit on United, again.
Werner has gone?

Unread 06-08-2022, 10:26 AM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Correct.

Unread 06-08-2022, 10:34 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Pretty much.

Wants Champions League football, and has a vacuous WAG that doesn't want to live in Manchester.

Will be a Chelsea player before the end of the month.

Unread 06-08-2022, 10:40 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Werner has gone?
I thought he had? If he hasn’t, he’s on his way. Back to Leipzig on half his wages I read.

Unread 06-08-2022, 10:55 AM
Joe Biden

Months spent begging the bloke to join and it ends with him desperate to join Chelsea.

The two clowns in charge of transfers stunningly seem more inept than Woodward.

Hag has been set up to fail with these #@&%!s.

Unread 06-08-2022, 11:00 AM
dunk

Unread 06-08-2022, 12:56 PM
est.1878

114,144 thread views and end result vidal II. Think of the outside summer we could have had...

Unread 06-08-2022, 01:26 PM
dunk

Quote:
Re De Jong: United are expecting that “the decision to leave is being forced on him, and next week United have been told he will decide on the move.”

They say they have the financial package required to obtain him and that he has given assurances he would move to them (should he leave Barcelona).

Unread 06-08-2022, 01:33 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Re De Jong: United are expecting that “the decision to leave is being forced on him, and next week United have been told he will decide on the move.”

They say they have the financial package required to obtain him and that he has given assurances he would move to them (should he leave Barcelona).
Harry Redknapp said he wanted Chelsea yesterday. Is this from someone more reliable than him?

Unread 06-08-2022, 01:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Harry Redknapp said he wanted Chelsea yesterday. Is this from someone more reliable than him?
Isn’t everyone?

Unread 06-08-2022, 01:37 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Isn’t everyone?
Apart from the clown who said this deal was 95% done, probably yes.

Unread 06-08-2022, 01:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Apart from the clown who said this deal was 95% done, probably yes.

Nobody is reliable, but this sounds feasible and would fit with United not having been told he’s deffo not having it.

I just can’t see Chelsea dropping £80m on him on top of everything else they’re doing, I can see him digging in because Barca won’t settle his contract though. United are hanging on until the bitter end either way.

Unread 06-08-2022, 01:42 PM
Bunker Buster

Cool

"we want frenkie"

Unread 06-08-2022, 02:19 PM
Buck

I don't really understand why a lack of champions league football should be an issue. It's one year. And Barca dropped into the Europa League last season and couldn't even win that competition so it's hardly a massive step down. And as bad as we were last season we still were only three points off. Chelsea have also had seasons when they have failed to make top four. This isn't 15 years ago when the league had an established top four. I think we'll finish above Chelsea this season.

Unread 06-08-2022, 02:32 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
I don't really understand why a lack of champions league football should be an issue. It's one year. And Barca dropped into the Europa League last season and couldn't even win that competition so it's hardly a massive step down. And as bad as we were last season we still were only three points off. Chelsea have also had seasons when they have failed to make top four. This isn't 15 years ago when the league had an established top four. I think we'll finish above Chelsea this season.
The Champions League issue is less of a factor. What's key is that this woman does not want to dwell in Manchester.

Her Instagram aesthetic must come first.

Closed Thread