United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-08-2022, 09:57 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
He’s Spanish.
My post was written in English. Speak it?

Unread 05-08-2022, 10:01 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
My post was written in English. Speak it?

Unread 06-08-2022, 09:02 AM
Ethers

Unread 06-08-2022, 10:06 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
He’s Spanish.

This ErikvanHaaksbergen really is as thick as pig shit. Awful poster.

Don't think there is a single Arsenal player I'd take at United, other than Smith-Rowe. We must finish above them.

Unread 06-08-2022, 10:19 AM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

This ErikvanHaaksbergen really is as thick as pig shit. Awful poster.

Don't think there is a single Arsenal player I'd take at United, other than Smith-Rowe. We must finish above them.
Wenger was a French manager who is the hallmark of the football Arsenal play. Arteta plays a style more redolent of a very different French league manager. I appreciate that to the pea-sized mind of a man who thinks a successful Utd side should build around a literal middle-aged man who could have fathered several players in the squad this lateral thinking may be hard to comprehend: consider this a helping hand.

You have absolutely zero comprehension of the importance of systems in football outside of being able to watch a single player at a time. That’s OK; you think the only player Utd should take from Arsenal is one that doesn’t get in the team for Arsenal. IQ isn’t your strong point. All posts are archived: we’ll see who is “pig thick” once this season gets into the thick of things.
Closed Thread