Dr Stranger

Preparing…. Considering…. And it ends up being £5m more 😂

Unread 23-06-2022, 01:16 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...ioq3TTtfzv9iwA

Preparing…. Considering…. And it ends up being £5m more 😂
But we'd never tabled a bid at all at ten to ten this morning...

Unread 23-06-2022, 01:27 PM
AK14

I see the forum police are out again…

They hate people posting in threads on an Internet forum.

Unread 23-06-2022, 01:58 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Wants to get into Hotel Football on a match day?

Unread 23-06-2022, 03:10 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I see the forum police are out again…

They hate people posting in threads on an Internet forum.
53 posts…. 53 pissy #@&%!head replies.

Unread 23-06-2022, 03:46 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
53 posts…. 53 pissy #@&%!head replies.
Harsh on AKers

Unread 23-06-2022, 03:55 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Jesus guys. United are one of the three biggest clubs on the planet.

You're making out like we've turned into Sunderland ffs. You OOT lads might need to get a new team?
Nothing of the sort. Yes they are one of the biggest clubs on the planet , but in recent years the only time a player has chosen us over another is money. We aren’t in the champions league consistently, we don’t challenge for the league, we don’t play attractive football (Should change under ETH) have a shit dressing room and shit owners/board.

If a player has a choice of playing for bayern, Barca, city , scousers, Chelsea Madrid they would.

You could argue maybe not so much as the scousers but they are challenging for trophies and have champions league.

Roughly puts us 5th 6th on a list of the top clubs around the world. It’s already reported that de jong had to be persuaded to join , or words to that effect. Could all be %@#$&!s, but if the player really wanted to join he would be able to push it and it would be sewn up quickly.

It’s sheer arrogance that a team that’s has all the problems it does internally and the lack of ambition by the board to expect the top world class players like looking at us and going “yea il switch for United” in an instant.

I mean it happened with Bellingham , he picked Dortmund over United a complete nothing club in comparison against one of the biggest clubs ever

Unread 23-06-2022, 03:59 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Nothing of the sort. Yes they are one of the biggest clubs on the planet , but in recent years the only time a player has chosen us over another is money. We aren’t in the champions league consistently, we don’t challenge for the league, we don’t play attractive football (Should change under ETH) have a shit dressing room and shit owners/board.

If a player has a choice of playing for bayern, Barca, city , scousers, Chelsea Madrid they would.

You could argue maybe not so much as the scousers but they are challenging for trophies and have champions league.

Roughly puts us 5th 6th on a list of the top clubs around the world. It’s already reported that de jong had to be persuaded to join , or words to that effect. Could all be %@#$&!s, but if the player really wanted to join he would be able to push it and it would be sewn up quickly.

It’s sheer arrogance that a team that’s has all the problems it does internally and the lack of ambition by the board to expect the top world class players like looking at us and going “yea il switch for United” in an instant.

I mean it happened with Bellingham , he picked Dortmund over United a complete nothing club in comparison against one of the biggest clubs ever
Eriksen mulling over us and £#%&!ing Brentford. If City or Liverpool offered him a deal, he’d sign it yesterday.

We’re still a big club, we still have pulling power, but we’re at a low ebb and there’s a cloud over us right now. We can’t expect to have the season we’ve had, the recent years we’ve had and not expect potential prospects to at least have questions. Even our own manager didn’t come here without conditions.

We’re in no position to expect anyone to jump through hoops to come here or start moaning that we have to ‘beg’ players to come simply because they’ve got understandable concerns.

Unread 23-06-2022, 04:01 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Eriksen mulling over us and £#%&!ing Brentford. If City or Liverpool offered him a deal, he’d sign it yesterday.

We’re still a big club, we still have pulling power, but we’re at a low ebb and there’s a cloud over us right now. We can’t expect to have the season we’ve had, the recent years we’ve had and no expect potential prospects to have questioned. Even our own manager didn’t come here without conditions.

We’re in no position to expect anyone to jump through hoops to come here or start moaning that we have to ‘beg’ players to come simply because they’ve got understandable concerns.
It almost has nothing to do with United and more to do with this generation who are after more money , celeb status, less work etc . They’ll choose the easy option each time. Ronaldo said it , young guys don’t want to work as hard any more . It’s handed to them on a plate all too easy .

Unread 23-06-2022, 04:03 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins

Sancho chose to join United. Not to mention Ronaldo. He had other offers.

Bellingham went to Dortmund for a similar reason Sancho did i.e. to aid his development and get more guaranteed playing time.

Similar reason Ebiowei didn't join United. I'm sure Crystal Palace referenced what happened Zaha at United as part of their pitch.

Unread 23-06-2022, 04:09 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Sancho chose to join United. Not to mention Ronaldo. He had other offers.

Bellingham went to Dortmund for a similar reason Sancho did i.e. to aid his development and get more guaranteed playing time.

Similar reason Ebiowei didn't join United. I'm sure Crystal Palace referenced what happened Zaha at United as part of their pitch.
Haaland joined Dortmund, if he really wanted to come he’d push it . Cavani. Didn’t want to stay past Jan.

I get this happens, players turn down moves to others. I’m just saying the top world class players if they had a choice at any of the above or United , unless they’re boy hood United fans I feel like if the same wages were offered , United would be at the bottom of their list . It’s got nothing to do with the clubs phenomenal history . Just as of 2022 the clubs is in deep shite and players in a World Cup year might be thinking twice to join.

Obviously you can’t read into reports too much but three players (de jong, eriksen, timber) have already needed time to decide /be persuaded.

I hope it’s all %@#$&!s but At the speed the transfers are being made it doesn’t look it

Unread 23-06-2022, 04:09 PM
Ethers

Choosing Chelsea over United ffs

Have you been in the sun too long?

Unread 23-06-2022, 04:11 PM
Dr Stranger

54…

Unread 23-06-2022, 04:13 PM
Ethers

Quote:
54…
Oooh sorry, the forum police are out, forget we had to agree about everything and wet our knickers on a daily basis about something to do with United

Unread 23-06-2022, 04:15 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Choosing Chelsea over United ffs

Have you been in the sun too long?
They’re in the champions league, in London ( to some people it makes a difference ) they play attractive football and are run as a club to win .

Stop being so arrogant that right now if the same wages were offered a top class player would join United over top 3 English team who challenges for trophies

In recent history hazard and kante both rejected United. This was at a time where we still were challenging for trophies.

Unread 23-06-2022, 04:17 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Oooh sorry, the forum police are out, forget we had to agree about everything and wet our knickers on a daily basis about something to do with United
How Dya know I meant you?

Could have been any boring, contrarian @#%&! tbf.

Unread 23-06-2022, 04:21 PM
saffers

We will have a brand new midfield in a week's time. Remain calm boys.

Unread 23-06-2022, 04:22 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
We will have a brand new midfield in a week's time. Remain calm boys.
Saffers calming things down. Things must be bad.

Unread 23-06-2022, 04:25 PM
Ethers

Quote:
How Dya know I meant you?

Could have been any boring, contrarian @#%&! tbf.
Your post didn’t even make any sense tbf, as usual.

Unread 23-06-2022, 04:26 PM
saffers

Quote:
Saffers calming things down. Things must be bad.
I am one of the calmest on the forum.

Seems you're associating me with the abuse and wild posts aimed at me by the haters.

You will never see me going around abusing fellow fredsters. No chance! And I am always a calm and positive guy on the forum.

Name a single "beef" i'm involved in. It's just weirdos obsessed with me.
Closed Thread