United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-05-2022, 09:52 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
£#%&!ing hate @#%&!s obsessed with their dog. Most overrated things on the planet. £#%&! dogs
Never trust anyone that doesn’t like dogs, or that dogs don’t like.

Unread 26-05-2022, 09:52 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Looks like some random pisshead gatecrashing the place.

"Geeeaaarrrgghh! Ya f...ffu....£#%&!in bashtads. £#%&! off ye @#%&!sh. Jesush, me £#%&!in head" (etc)
"yeah, hey! hey! Over here, look at your manager.... Just a small town girl, livin in a lonely woooooorld"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Never trust anyone that doesn’t like dogs, or that dogs don’t like.
No wonder Vedder always sounds so miserable.

Unread 26-05-2022, 10:31 AM
Dr Stranger

Rangnick did something similar last week apparently….

Unread 26-05-2022, 11:32 AM
Chris Quayd

I’m starting to worry about that suit

Unread 26-05-2022, 11:48 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
I’m starting to worry about that suit
It’s ok. Shows consistency. Isn’t one to chop and change his players 😎

Unread 26-05-2022, 03:40 PM
AK14

Sounds promising.

Unread 26-05-2022, 03:49 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Makes you wonder what the sticking points in his negotiations with the owners was about. Was he refusing a transfer budget?

Unread 26-05-2022, 03:49 PM
Jethro

I have no issues with some of the current squad. It's weeding out the bad eggs which is the biggest battle. Two on their way and more to follow. I genuinely think Erik will turn some players careers around.

But AWB, Shaw, Rashford and Telles can £#%&! off.

Unread 26-05-2022, 03:55 PM
dunk

If they manage to get 5 players in this summer they’ll have done amazing things. Of course they have to talk up the absolute £#%&!ers that are already here as they are all going to be needed by and large.

Unread 26-05-2022, 03:57 PM
Jethro

Quote:
If they manage to get 5 players in this summer they’ll have done amazing things. Of course they have to talk up the absolute £#%&!ers that are already here as they are all going to be needed by and large.
I don't think we'll get the winger we need.

Unread 26-05-2022, 03:57 PM
redhegemony

Can he get any of Martial, Rashford, Maguire, and Shaw to perform?

If not we are going to struggle as we need a centre half, right back, winger and 3 midfielders already.

Unread 26-05-2022, 04:00 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Well, these things take time, and it’s only about 10 years we’ve needed that winger.

Unread 26-05-2022, 04:02 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
If they manage to get rid of anyone bar those at end of contract and Dean Henderson, I'll be stunned. Similarly, if they get a transfer fee over £10m for anyone bar Henderson, I'll be impressed.

Unread 26-05-2022, 04:10 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Chongeh is coming back

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
If they manage to get rid of anyone bar those at end of contract and Dean Henderson, I'll be stunned. Similarly, if they get a transfer fee over £10m for anyone bar Henderson, I'll be impressed.
I think there will be a fair few cut price exits. 10-12 will go all told imo.

Unread 26-05-2022, 04:15 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Absolutely this, I'd take it a step further and say I expect one of Pogba or Lingard to sign a renewal.

Unread 26-05-2022, 04:36 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Absolutely this, I'd take it a step further and say I expect one of Pogba or Lingard to sign a renewal.
Bailly/Jones/AWB all surplus...

Unread 26-05-2022, 04:39 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Bailly/Jones/AWB all surplus...
We've had at least a third of the squad be 'surplus' for a long time, we are terrible at selling players. Who in their right mind is buying AWB?

Unread 26-05-2022, 04:43 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
We've had at least a third of the squad be 'surplus' for a long time, we are terrible at selling players. Who in their right mind is buying AWB?
Fulham, Bournemouth, Burnley, Watford, Norwich, Stockport

Unread 26-05-2022, 04:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Fulham, Bournemouth, Burnley, Watford, Norwich, Stockport
Crystal Palace.

AWB is nowhere near as bad as he was last season or as people think he is. His first 2 seasons he was good to very good most games. He’s fallen off a cliff in the last 12 months though.

Unread 26-05-2022, 04:58 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Crystal Palace.

AWB is nowhere near as bad as he was last season or as people think he is. His first 2 seasons he was good to very good most games. He’s fallen off a cliff in the last 12 months though.
Definitely, another cut price return to Selhurst Park like Zaha. £20-£25m
Closed Thread