United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-05-2022, 11:26 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
ive been quiet on this .. Mainly cos the @#%&! who started the post is a massive @#%&!
so what is the latest?

Unread 13-05-2022, 11:28 AM
suedeshoes

Quote:
ive been quiet on this .. Mainly cos the @#%&! who started the post is a massive @#%&!
Is "@#%&! this" and "@#%&! that" getting posted aots one of the reasons Armchair gets wound up and is shutting it down because he cba anymore?

Unread 13-05-2022, 12:25 PM
Hyman_Roth

Unread 13-05-2022, 01:27 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
is "@#%&! this" and "@#%&! that" getting posted aots one of the reasons armchair gets wound up and is shutting it down because he cba anymore?
oh hello john pope paul the second has logged on

Unread 13-05-2022, 01:47 PM
suedeshoes

John pope paul 😁

I'll really miss this kind of thing

Unread 13-05-2022, 02:06 PM
Seamus

Quote:
that has cracked me up

Unread 13-05-2022, 02:08 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Unread 13-05-2022, 02:08 PM
silv

Quote:

Is he related to John Bon Jovi?

Unread 13-05-2022, 02:18 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

Is he related to John Bon Jovi?
Surely you mean Bon John Jovi?

Unread 13-05-2022, 02:29 PM
Drexl

Pope John Paul Jones

Unread 13-05-2022, 02:29 PM
dinger

John, Pope, Paul & Ringo

Unread 13-05-2022, 03:05 PM
no fun

Quote:
Love pure

Unread 13-05-2022, 05:05 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
John, Pope, Paul & Ringo

Unread 13-05-2022, 05:21 PM
Vedder

Quote:

Unread 13-05-2022, 05:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
what about ringo and george?

%@#$&!s ringer beat me to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
what about ringo and george?

%@#$&!s dinger beat me to it

Unread 13-05-2022, 06:38 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Ffs

Unread 13-05-2022, 11:27 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&! that.

United need to accept that the market is different for them. They aren’t shopping at CL level. They need to be buying and bringing players in in a far smarter manner. De Jong, Rice, Tchouameini etc. won’t want to come and are out of their price range, given how many players are required. Same with Haaland, probably Osimhen, de Ligt etc. they appear to be refusing to accept the position they’ve put themselves in. There will only be more pain until they do.
Yep. We are in a bad position, almost as if in certain positions we might have to sign someone for 2/3 seasons that help United get back to a position where we are regularly challenging for top 4. Then start adding in those that are a level above.

I'll say Laimer should be one of the midfielders we go after this Summer. Not sure about the #6 though (not Neves please).

Unread 14-05-2022, 12:06 PM
Sparky***

I think we’re all in for a bit of a rude awakening this summer as regards to transfers. The mess this season coupled with the almost nonstop negative media coverage has taken a lot of shine off the prospect of signing for us I should imagine.

Unread 14-05-2022, 12:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think we’re all in for a bit of a rude awakening this summer as regards to transfers. The mess this season coupled with the almost nonstop negative media coverage has taken a lot of shine off the prospect of signing for us I should imagine.
Ak, dunk, Dr strange etc....

Stop promoting these obvious fake accounts...

I'm sure Erik will be putting a lid on it though, he hates Dutch press, in for a huge shock over here...

Absolute vultures making up ridiculous stories for clicks ..

Unread 14-05-2022, 12:11 PM
Boring Dave

United as a club still brings in higher attendances than any other club on the continent, still has a higher exposure than pretty much any other club and still pays a very high salary.

Being part of a recovery would be a big draw. The self loathing really needs to stop. It’s endemic amongst certain types. You can tell most of you are remainers.
Closed Thread